AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever worked on Cams.com?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and used to place in the contest everyday my highest ranking was #3 . I did very well on there but the traffic is weird and the rules are pretty intense. There sliding scale cut for models is stupid and support is not the greatest. I used it as a backup to Streammate when I cammed and SM was slow and then there was a summer where SM went to crap and Cams.com saved my life but I would go back to SM I don't think I'd go back to cams.com.

Yes. Sometimes I log into nude chat while I edit clips. The rules are absurd and the percentage kind of insulting.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yes and used to place in the contest everyday my highest ranking was #3 . I did very well on there but the traffic is weird and the rules are pretty intense. There sliding scale cut for models is stupid and support is not the greatest. I used it as a backup to Streammate when I cammed and SM was slow and then there was a summer where SM went to crap and Cams.com saved my life but I would go back to SM I don't think I'd go back to cams.com.
Yes. Sometimes I log into nude chat while I edit clips. The rules are absurd and the percentage kind of insulting.
Are they as strict as Streamate is?

What are the rule for models there? Asking because I want to know before I decide whether or not to become a member on there.

same as streammate except absolutely no flashing in free chat. No music (ever) in free chat or private. The cut they give the girls is enough reason not to join Cams.com its worse than SM's cut.
If I was a customer I would be on Streammate ( I actually have a perv account on Streammate so I guess I am a customer)

Girls on cams.com are mostly foreign and don't speak English as well. Yes there are English speaking models but majority are non-USA.

same as streammate except absolutely no flashing in free chat.

They recently changed this and allow tit flashes in free chat now (finally), but the insane copyright rules are still in place, as far as I know: no playing music, no visible logos anywhere, etc. Makes it really boring.

Another silly rule is that you're not allowed to be streaming but not visible in the cam. So, need to nip off to the bathroom after a private? Better stop your broadcast! I also got a warning for "sleeping on cam" once when I yawned on cam.

• Funny!
Reactions: AriaZahara
They recently changed this and allow tit flashes in free chat now (finally), but the insane copyright rules are still in place, as far as I know: no playing music, no visible logos anywhere, etc. Makes it really boring.

Another silly rule is that you're not allowed to be streaming but not visible in the cam. So, need to nip off to the bathroom after a private? Better stop your broadcast! I also got a warning for "sleeping on cam" once when I yawned on cam.

I've also gotten in trouble on Cams for that yawning bullshit (was accused of sleeping on cam), and for leaving my room for a minute to grab a drink from the fridge. I was told recently though (by one of the Cams ppl posting on another forum) that Cams has changed the rule, and that you can now walk away from the camera briefly without being penalized.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.