AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Having my videos taken down

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyRay

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 3, 2016
UK
I need videos taken down from the following sites, and was wondering if anyone has had any luck in doing so before. If not do you have any advice for how i would go about getting them taken down? Thanks

[site names redacted by admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed names of sites since they don't matter, in general you seem to just need some advice on how to deal with DMCA issues.

Removed names of sites since they don't matter, in general you seem to just need some advice on how to deal with DMCA issues.

Ah ok. I just added them so people could see if they were sites that ignore the DMCA or have previously had their videos taken down from them

Ah ok. I just added them so people could see if they were sites that ignore the DMCA or have previously had their videos taken down from them
If you planned on getting verified status here, we have an entire subforum dedicated to DMCA topics in the Models Only area that go into more detail. In general we try to limit how frequently we directly name the sites in the public area of ACF.

Status
Not open for further replies.