AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2018
Hello,

My name is Ellie and I would like to try camming again as a way to make a little bit more money. I'm working part-time and live with my parents because my mother has melanoma/skin cancer. To clarify, I did webcamming on MFC a couple of years ago but I would only do it if my parents weren't around as my part-time job (which is different from my current one) would go against their schedule and they would be gone by the time I came home. Would do it for a couple of hours and that's it lol. I also did it under a different name.

Long story short of why I quit is that I think there was an Indian viewer that found out where I lived. Mind you, I didn't tell this guy my real name or location, I'm not that stupid lol. I honestly don't know how he found me as I didn't have an Instagram, Twitter, or any type of social media other than my personal facebook, which I didn't tie in to the account. He kept calling at all times of the day and night asking to talk to me and would hang-up if someone else picked up the phone. Again, I never told this guy anything. I don't think he was someone that bought anything for me either from my long defunct amazon account (which I deleted right after this happened). I hope to god it was just a crazy scam caller, but I don't want my parents to be bothered by someone like that ever again or give a guy a way to get to me like that.

My question is, is there a way to block your IP with a VPN or Proxy while camming? I know this sounds dumb and there's probably no way to do that, but this is important to me. I used to block my state during this time too.

Another question is if it's possible to wear a mask during camming? I know there are some websites that don't allow that in their terms of service, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Anyway, I know that this tl;dr, but thank you.

You might want to try clips while living at home. More descreet and you are able to have some passive income coming in.

Any VPN will do. I use Private Access.
https://www.privateinternetaccess.com.

With masks, we currently have this active thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...r-models-that-dont-show-face-full-face.32349/

I do want to point out that camming is a very personal interaction and you may not make much. But with the power of makeup and wigs, you can change your entire appearance. Something to keep in mind.

You might want to try clips while living at home. More descreet and you are able to have some passive income coming in.

Any VPN will do. I use Private Access.
https://www.privateinternetaccess.com.

With masks, we currently have this active thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...r-models-that-dont-show-face-full-face.32349/

I do want to point out that camming is a very personal interaction and you may not make much. But with the power of makeup and wigs, you can change your entire appearance. Something to keep in mind.

Thank you for the advice and for linking me the post! I've been on the fence about it but I might look into getting a wig. I'm still a little bit on the fence, but I'll look into it a little more.

I did, however, ask my mom about me getting an "internet job" and all she said was "As long as you don't sell your body, because it'll hurt your reputation." I'll think about her wishes too.

Again, thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Booty_4U
I did, however, ask my mom about me getting an "internet job" and all she said was "As long as you don't sell your body, because it'll hurt your reputation." I'll think about her wishes too.

I think we have the same mom. Haha.

But your mom does make a good point. There is a lot of stigma tied to sexwork and people are assholes.

You might want to try looking for a vanilla home job. Check out ratracerebellion.com

Status
Not open for further replies.