AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help about situation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This all seems like unnecessary drama.
Agreed. OP sounded like he was in a place where he was needing some emotional coddling (no offense intended), and the open internet is hardly the place to go looking for that. He didn't really do himself any favors lashing out when he didn't get it either.

Agree with Mollie.. STOP visiting her. 95 percent of us do not want relationships (Im sure there is a small percentage who met there significant on a cam site) but lets be honest this is not normal. She probably has a significant other (like most of us do) and is just doing her job (again like most of us are)..

I still have 0 clue WHY members think we are interested in them?... Do you think the girl who's super nice to you at a grocery store (or whatever) check out is into you too? like come on..
95 percent of Bianca's perceived collective is irrelevant; OP is an individual dealing with another individual.

Furthermore, to draw a comparison between a possible emotional manipulator on the internet and a "suuuuuper nice" girl at the grocery store is laughably detatched from reality.

0 clue WHY members think models are interested??? Puh. Leez. Spend a couple of weeks chattin up them girls on the back page and you will see why.

WELL beyond my experience of 6 years OKAY DUDE.

How many cam girls have you dated? NONE... I THOUGHT SO.

I'd love a list of all the ladies (more than my guess of a percentage who is dating in a committed relationship) with a member.. There isn't a long ass list? WELL I WONDER WHY?

Your clearly delusional just like this dude.
Got a good chuckle at this one. Bianca throws up...
  • the number of miles she has on the good old camgirl odometer
  • the number of camgirls she suspects @SMuser69 hasn't dated
  • the number of camgirls she doesn't have a list of who are dating members
...and completely ignores a good point @SMuser69 made: namely that there is a swath of the modelling community that cultivates and exploits situations that OP now finds himself in.

But that is not why I chuckled. The way she called OP 'delusional' indirectly in her pissing contest was what did it. That's gotta smart, sort of like accidentally overhearing somebody talk shit about you behind your back.:cry:

then dude's need to realize there not special snowflakes because most of us do not want to date them.. Even in real life; if someone isn't into you then drop it. You can't force someone to like you. Nice doesn't mean we want to get in your pants.. Period.
Good Lord at the baggage in this post! Sad!

Of course this has absolutely f*ck-all to do with OP trying to come to grips with having to cut some model off. Bianca is responding to @snowwolf87 ruminations about socially inept guys failing to read perfectly nice girls (a slanted, if not downright obsequious half-truth when applied to the whole of the camming subculture).

Entertaining stuff.

Now if OP was telling the truth, one can hardly blame him for feeling a little attacked. It seems he blurred the boundaries, became a casualty of his own traitorous heart and goodwill; and in seeking solace, he inadvertently stumbled in to one forum that was guaranteed to dish him up a hearty helping of "victim blaming" for his troubles. :haha:

I do think OP would have done well to be a little more forceful in his response to Bianca, and saved a little of the courtesy and rationality for his response to @WickedTouch. And also he called me an asshole, which kinda hurt a little.

But if OP happens to read this, thanks much for the nick-of-time thread; I been chatting with Nazis for the last few months, really needed something to take my mind of that business today.

Also if you are a mental health professional, super unethical to give someone counciling when you have a sexual relationship with. You should know better. You are not in a position to do that.
"Super" is not a good word.

A couple of people seem to be confusing character #2 with character #3, which I completely understand, but if he has to keep going back and explaining this, we are never going to get to the poetry and tattoos.
You sir, won the internet with this.

It's been over 5 minutes and I'm still giggling at that comment (somewhat to do with how much I loved that old thread. I'm super embarrassed to admit I spent a good 12 hours watching all his videos before he took them down).

It's been over 5 minutes and I'm still giggling at that comment (somewhat to do with how much I loved that old thread. I'm super embarrassed to admit I spent a good 12 hours watching all his videos before he took them down).
That was truly a story for the ages.

I am not trying to outdo you AC, trying to say don't feel bad...

I can't count how many hours I pored over his 'conversations'. From the very start of that thread. Weeks flew by. I was utterly fascinated.

LivingInMyth is the stuff legends are made of.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Let's just clarify something. Are you actually a qualified mental health professional, a psychiatrist or psychotherapist?

:wondering:
Honestly, I was wondering about that, but not for any particularly malicious reasons. Mainly I was thinking that it seems to be rather common in therapy and counseling situations to ask the patient how they would advise a friend that was having the same problem. Would that exercise not apply here? What advice would you give a patient that needed to extricate him/herself from a relationship in a healthy and safe manner?

Surely you have seen much more risky and complicated breakups in your career. I imagine you have training for dealing with a person who needs to break up with an obsessed, abusive spouse. A situation like that might be complicated by gaslighting and Stockholm syndrome type issues, not to mention if the couple has children together and/or the abuser has significant financial control. You'd be able to give that patient constructive help, no? By comparison, your situation is a piece of cake.

This all seems like unnecessary drama.

Also if you are a mental health professional, super unethical to give someone counciling when you have a sexual relationship with. You should know better. You are not in a position to do that.

Just leave me alone about that. Its totally irrelevant. Just because some dickhead asked if I was a professional you all run around like chickenswith your heads chopped off. It has nothing to with the situation I asked about. Its irrelevant. Nobody is giving anyone any professional services. You think a professional person doesn't know that. Nobody ever said anyone was giving anyone professional services other than a sex worker providing services to me

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Honestly, I was wondering about that, but not for any particularly malicious reasons. Mainly I was thinking that it seems to be rather common in therapy and counseling situations to ask the patient how they would advise a friend that was having the same problem. Would that exercise not apply here? What advice would you give a patient that needed to extricate him/herself from a relationship in a healthy and safe manner?

Surely you have seen much more risky and complicated breakups in your career. I imagine you have training for dealing with a person who needs to break up with an obsessed, abusive spouse. A situation like that might be complicated by gaslighting and Stockholm syndrome type issues, not to mention if the couple has children together and/or the abuser has significant financial control. You'd be able to give that patient constructive help, no? By comparison, your situation is a piece of cake.

Why is everyone talking about therapy. It has nothing to do with my question. No I havn't been in a situation with an obsessed woman calling me and messaging me very 5 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Nope. this has bearing. You are not in a place to be doing this if you have a lisence. This is a clear conflict of interest and were you a health care professional you should know that. @WickedTouch brought up a good point.

Who said I was a practising professional in this situation. read the thread. Everyone is off on an irrelveant tangent. There are no professional servces being provided by me to anyone in this situation.

You are reading WAAAAAAY too far into the situation. Just send her a message saying "Hey, for personal reasons, I won't be coming around anymore. It was fun, I wish you well. Good bye!"

Polite. To the point. Situation over.

Models get messages like this fairly frequently. It's not going to be the end of the world for her.

How about when she messages me every 5 minutes and won't leave me alone and bombards me with photos and wants to know what I'm doing every 5 minutes :(

You know, if you're taking cam relationships too seriously or a model is getting too serious with you and it's making you uncomfortable, you could just.. log off?

Plus I have to deal with all the other calls and messages every 5 minutes. its not just logging off. I'm not the on taking it seriously if you had bothered to read the thread

If you think the comments in this thread are that bad, you might want to consider turning off the Internet.

Your overreaction and reporting of the posts in this thread is mind boggling.

Well then Amber, if you don't think people prying into people's private lives is a problem then you have a problem working in this industry. I thought confidentialiy was important in your industry as it is with my clients. You obviously don't care about it

PS You do know that professional people using seek counselling about their own problems. They don' t counsel themselves. Its not really possible to do that effectively. That is assuming I were a practising professional which I neither confirm nor deny and its irrelevant anyway.

And I hoped I may have been talking to experts here who would help me on an issue specific to their industry

• Wat?!
And given that everyone is so obsessed with what I do and the advice I give to my friend (who wasnt the person I was asking about) she is the only person she trusts in thee world to talk to about the difficulties in her life, which are very serious. She and I are good friends and share counsel on serious mental health issues. She is across the other side of the world. She has nobody to really talk to. And sometimes I have to help with very serious situations as a friend using my expertise. So if you all have a problem with that I'm sorry. because that means you all have problems. I really thought that helping a frien would be somthing that was welcomed and not absued by all and sundry. What a horrible bunch some of you (not all f you) are. Pontificating to me about what I do with my friends. And protecting someone who was prying into my private life on a site dedicated to an industry that relies on privacy and confidentiaty. I am shocked by the behavour of some people on here.

• Wat?!
Hi all...

So I don't have much of a choice. I just have to stop seeing her and somehow stop communications at the risk that she isn't just a brilliant performer and that she actually feels some or all of what she says. I'm hoping someone can give me some advice.

Caring guy in a bit of a mess

Answering your original statement, I agree, you should stop seeing her, and after reading all your replies here, i also think its for her good too.
You asked in a forum for advice and yet it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself to do the opposite, seems like you want to be with her but still love the fact you want to see other people just because you think she might still be acting to care for you. Either you two are perfect for each other, but since she isn't here to defend herself, I must just AGREE to what you asked us for advice, to stop seeing her, just based on the readings/replies you have posted.
_pilya_

Answering your original statement, I agree, you should stop seeing her, and after reading all your replies here, i also think its for her good too.
You asked in a forum for advice and yet it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself to do the opposite, seems like you want to be with her but still love the fact you want to see other people just because you think she might still be acting to care for you. Either you two are perfect for each other, but since she isn't here to defend herself, I must just AGREE to what you asked us for advice, to stop seeing her, just based on the readings/replies you have posted.
_pilya_

Hi

Thanks for getting back to the point for me :) . The thread was getting out of hand. I'm just finding it hard.

Its the problem not being a total bastard who can just block someone out of their life who they care about very much when they don't want to. But its what I hav to do. Have you ever had to do it to someone you really liked, someone you wanted to be with, but someone you couldn't be with for many reasons and have to totally (possibly) hurt them. I know 99.9% she may not care if I do but even a 0.1% chance of hurting somone that badly after everything is really hard for some people. That is what the industry relies on unfortunately sometimes (or afew, maybe the top models) They rely on all those emotions to keep the money. please don't misunderstand me that is not a criticism ok. I'm just stating the situation.

And yes I don't want to do it (even though I have to) because it is hard for me to do, ok

I probably shouldn't raised it here and didn't make it clear. But reading other threads I should have known how this would turn out

Thanks for caring enough to post.

Why is everyone talking about therapy. It has nothing to do with my question. No I havn't been in a situation with an obsessed woman calling me and messaging me very 5 minutes.

How about when she messages me every 5 minutes and won't leave me alone and bombards me with photos and wants to know what I'm doing every 5 minutes :(

and now you seem to be very confused.... Hmm.

People had no right to hone in n that. It was irrelvant to the situation i was asking about. Just because some dickhead raised it

You opened that door all by yourself...

After you made two references in separate posts about psych counselling, I asked a legitimate question, in a polite and intelligent manner and in NO way did I ask for any info regarding your identity. You could plainly see that. However, your over-the-top, abusive, ignorant and tawdry response immediately made you look evasive and guilty. Your response did that... not my question.

Let's be honest here, what you are really angry about is your own shame, guilt and embarrasment at being caught in your current predicament. Surely, someone of your standing would have seen the signs, read the signals and noticed that the behaviour of your online companion was not as it should be and backed off accordingly. You should have... but you failed to see all the signs. All of a sudden, you are in hot water, like a lobster in a pot. You jumped in though... no one pushed you.

You dug your own pit, now you have come here looking for help to get out of that pit... some quick fix to cleanse your guilty conscience and make all the bad stuff go away. That ain't gonna happen. You screwed up, now you have to fix it. Talk to the woman, explain the situation like a man, bring it to closure and stop bawling in here like a petulant child. Hiding from a problem will not make it go away. Face it like a professional and deal with it.

When the hole you are in is deep enough, learn when to stop digging and throw away the shovel.

Physician heal thyself!

;)

Reading posts like this really gives me an appreciation what sort of shit you girls and guys have to put up with every day....

I honestly have a lot of respect for you.
Why are you having a go at me now. Do you not understand the situation I am talking about.

I am talking about possibly inappropriate behaviour by a professional worker against a client

Is this place a place full of bullies who just love to attack people when they post quite resonable questions

Does nobody round here actually read the thread and what its about. They just like to put ther own narratives on it

At least many of the women on here bothered to post constructive comments. The men here are just a bunch over prottective fairies who think the women in the industry need protection in a business reltionship

PS This forum is called Ask a Model so you are being ignored like the other non models

Last edited:
Can I please poke the bear for a bit....

You sound like a spoilt 12 year old....

"Guys, guys, GUYS! COME HERE AND LISTEN TO ME! You know there is this girl who totally likes me, she is so cute and she is always like calling me and texting me and looking at me. But you know she is really only just using me 'cause I give her all my pocket money, so I am just not going to talk to her anymore... But what is if she really likes me..... OH I just don't know what to do.

I know what I will do I'll talk to my best friend, she understands me like no one else....and not just cause I give her my lunch every day! We just understand each other so well, like no one else could talk the way we do...

Anyway guys, listen to me! What should I do about this crazy girl who likes me just 'cause of my pocket money that I give her... But what if she really does love me for real, I could loose the love of my life..... :nailbiting:

Just tell me that I am awesome and it will all be ok"

P.S. I have been reliably informed that you can now block contact from nuisance telephone calls, text messages, whatsapp, twitter, facebook, snapchat etc fairly easily... Making sure that some crazy person does not come knocking on your front door for a chat with your wife might require you to move house, but for a successful psychiatrist that should be fairly easy.;)

If you like verballing and libelling people go ahead. Make my day
If any reaction that does not caress your ego is a form of aggression, then it will be hard to assist you on any forum, or community, or a one on one with an actual professional and not a fake mentalist.
Given the aggression of your reaction, I believe it's the model who already changed her zip code, a phone number and the region blocking options in her settings.
We are not making your day Dirty Harry wannabe, you are the one spending a considerable effort in attacking models, moderators and members under the pretext of having a hard time.

And given that everyone is so obsessed with what I do and the advice I give to my friend (who wasnt the person I was asking about) she is the only person she trusts in thee world to talk to about the difficulties in her life, which are very serious. She and I are good friends and share counsel on serious mental health issues. She is across the other side of the world. She has nobody to really talk to. And sometimes I have to help with very serious situations as a friend using my expertise. So if you all have a problem with that I'm sorry. because that means you all have problems. I really thought that helping a frien would be somthing that was welcomed and not absued by all and sundry. What a horrible bunch some of you (not all f you) are. Pontificating to me about what I do with my friends. And protecting someone who was prying into my private life on a site dedicated to an industry that relies on privacy and confidentiaty. I am shocked by the behavour of some people on here.

With all due respect, it is your wording which I've highlighted above which has people inquiring if you are a professional therapist, counselor, etc. The way you are adamantly attempting to deny it is more or less a very strong indicator that you are. No one has asked you what your personal information is. Only what your job may be. BTW, I'm very aware of what qualifies as personal information, vs what is general info such as a job/career.

It shows that you are the one which has the problem.

Its not quite that simple unfortunately

Yes, it is. You answered your own question of is this a business action, or more of a relationship. Your answer of "But then again I am still a customer so I suspect it isn't." is a self-answer.

If YOU have problems with how SHE is acting towards you, why don't you do the same as which most models have answered this, and other threads about members hitting on them: "Thank you. But, I'm not interested in a relationship at this time."

Yes, I understand you have difficulties giving people bad news. Yes, I understand you don't like to "break up" with someone. No one really likes to give bad news to another (Oh, shit. Am I now giving advice such as a therapist would?!). But, the fact of the matter is, that until you pull your big boy pants on and TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL, nothing changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you like verballing and libelling people go ahead. Make my day

Please explain to me how you've been defamed, sir. You are literally posting anonymously. If you're going to accuse someone of libel, at least understand how it works first.

Status
Not open for further replies.