AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help about situation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a simple yes or no. are you a mental healthcare provider?

Reactions: Gen
You can imagine what you like Rochelle and keep making incorrect assertions if you want to. It doesn't make it true just because you believe it. And I would only get into hot water with a professional association if I ever behaved unethically. And discussing my clients on a board such as this would be unethical in any industry, except perhaps the sex industry :)

Two things.

1. I don't think you actually read anything I wrote because I never said the assumptions were true. Again I only pointed out why they were being made in the first place due to how you communicated it to us. I was trying to help you understand why this is being made an issue.
2. My name is Rebelle, not Rochelle.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Yes, I did make an assumption based on the quotes I included above as well as your strangely angry and vehement denial. It lent a "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" vibe to the whole thing. Care to correct my assumptions?

Edited to add: if you are a mental health professional and you are giving unethical psych care to a "friend" who also provides sex work to you if is very much the business of the American (or whatever country you are licensed in) Psychological/Psychiatric Association. I imagine they wouldn't be too thrilled about that.

Rebelle, you are assuming that the mental health/psych associations would read this thread and believe I had said anywhere that what I was doing was at all to unethical in any way. I never said I was providing a service to anyone who as providing professional sex services to me. I'm being attacked for simply talking to a friend about mental health issues.

The biggest problem is that most people commenting on this have not read the thread :)

• Funny!
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Gen and RebelleHart
And I would only get into hot water with a professional association if I ever behaved unethically. And discussing my clients on a board such as this would be unethical in any industry, except perhaps the sex industry :)

....what? Pretty sure it's unethical to discuss patients no matter what industry they work in.

Plus I think it would be nice if the industry supported a client who had a genuine question and concern (including the welfare of people in the industry)
We are concerned about the welfare of people in the industry which is why concern has been raised when someone is making comments that would lead one to believe he is a mental health provider and is counselling women in the industry. The same women who he claims to have feelings for. There's a reason why it's in the code of ethics to not date your patients, because it can impair objectivity and lead to exploitation or even further mental/emotional damage to the other person.

....what? Pretty sure it's unethical to discuss patients no matter what industry they work in.

We are concerned about the welfare of people in the industry which is why concern has been raised when someone is making comments that would lead one to believe he is a mental health provider and is counselling women in the industry. The same women who he claims to have feelings for. There's a reason why it's in the code of ethics to not date your patients, because it can impair objectivity and lead to exploitation or even further mental/emotional damage to the other person.

I understand that. But I have said at least 20-30 times that I am not providing a professional service to anyone in this situation. It is other people making that assertion. I understand your concerns and being very protective because I know what the industry is like. If you all keep having a go at me you are picking on the wrong person , espceially if it is if its the models you care about and not the corporations and other players.

PS There is an also implication that somehow it is wrong for a professional person to have sex or to have friends in the sex industry

so are you voluntarily giving psych counselling to someone you have/had an intimate relationship with? that is rendering services. the ethics also apply when it's fo free.

source:
Its a different situation. The friend I have is a Cam girl I met online many years ago. I know her husband and her family anfd her baby. We are friends. I also give her free pscyh counselling when she needs it

Two guys then seriousl attacked me. One caused a huge amount of problems by prying into who I was (my private and profesisonal life) and put me in a very diffult situation by implying i was giving professional consultations to a Cam model.
Seriously attacked you? For sucks sake, you are delusional in so many ways. Banning you so you don’t feel obligated to continue replying and make a bigger ass out of yourself.

lol wait why are you trying to be like "all the cam modelz in here are good" while also going "ur being mean" then trying "all the menz in here are mean"?

what are you taking and can i have some?

For reals, I'd like some, too.

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Woah. Holy smokes, this thread was a trip and a half.

10/10, fave thread of the week. I hope next week's Member-Model-Love-Fiasco thread is just as entertaining!

Woah. Holy smokes, this thread was a trip and a half.

10/10, fave thread of the week. I hope next week's Member-Model-Love-Fiasco thread is just as entertaining!

the thread on which the OP got the cammodel's name (who loveconned him $75,000) tattooed on his back in bold black ink will always be the best. i'm glad that thread got sourced. #memories.

the thread on which the OP got the cammodel's name (who loveconned him $75,000) tattooed on his back in bold black ink will always be the best. i'm glad that thread got sourced. #memories.
These guys have no idea what crazy boots they have to fill when they make these kinds of posts!

Haha he already tried signing up here with a new account. The urge to reply must be killing him inside.

I was seriously attacked this morning. I logged on to my online banking and it asked me for my personal login details. I was like "I don't appreciate your tone, Mr Website. Why are you trying to pry personal information out of me? Why are you attacking me like this? This is serious". I tried phoning the bank directly to complain about the attack but before they'd even speak to me, they wanted to confirm my date of birth and postcode. I couldn't believe it! I was attacked by the website trying to pry in to my personal details and then the same thing happened on the phone. How dare these people ask me questions that pertain to the matter at hand?

If you think the comments in this thread are that bad, you might want to consider turning off the Internet.

Your overreaction and reporting of the posts in this thread is mind boggling.

And funny! Only now seeing this thanks to a recent thread, sorry for the mini bump, just want to chuckle at how soft dude sounds. Was beginning to resent myself for choosing to read the thread but reporting posts is next level Charmin like softness that I didn't know existed. Thread redeemed. People nowadays act like the internet is malfunctioning when it isn't a personal echo chamber maintained by a delicate crew of sympathetic yes men. Coexisting, or even interacting, with anything that isn't constant approval or a platform to endlessly spew repulsive messages and empty gestures in a never ending attempt to show how good a person you are to the internet which totally doesn't ever come across as fake or over compensating for anything, just isn't worth the hassle for many.

I swear the internet wasn't so self centered or soft like ten to fifteen years ago. No where near as insular as it is now. Maybe just rose tinted glasses, probably was always this way. Just seems like it isn't as wild as it once was. The internet becoming a big part of manys everyday real life and less nerd culture/instant messenger machine/mapquest machine that only the weirdest weirdos chose to explore without anonimity could be a reason. People are still plenty wild and dumb on Facebook without anonimty so who knows I guess. Very possible that people were just dicks because it was pretty funny and was always part of internet culture and that things are getting nicer now. If so, I'd like to think that the old way of brutal honesty and necessary, and often comically unnecessary levels of meanness and truths the internet was known for, was much healthier for mankind.

Apologies for the increasingly off topic and decreasingly empathetic rant. Very cathartic to do so every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.