AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help about situation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You received lots of kind advice, and then you went on to respond to each person who gave that advice, arguing that you wouldn't be following it. What did you expect to happen? It seems that you are just upset that no one gave you the answer that you wanted to hear.

It's highly likely that she is more concerned about you hurting her earnings than her feelings.

Thanks, I know that

I know that's it seems I was ignoring people.

I wasn't ignoring advice. I actually thought maybe people didn't understand the difficulty of the situation I am in with her. Also I think sometimes people don't understand what happens in some situations with some models. And also I think sometimes models don't understand what can happen with their clients sometimes.
Its not always the client who pushes things too much. And I know in some countries it isn't the models, they are pressured and exploited by the industry to do whatever it takes to get dollars from clients (and don't get much of a share)

That's not a criticism by the way. It was mistake allowing her to get too involved with me and playing along with the game for too long. And probably also making the mistake of being drawn into a site in the first place in moment of weakness.

Its really hard to explain it and it depends maybe on whether everyone plays the same game or not. There is just stuff I would rather not say to protect her.

I appreciate all the comments

The biggest problem was that then I suddenly started being assaulted by a load of stupid smartass and destructive comments and accusations from a load of men on here who arn't even models. I appreciate all the comments from the models and I'm sorry if you (the models) thought my comments were directed at you/them.

Plus I think it would be nice if the industry supported a client who had a genuine question and concern (including the welfare of people in the industry) rather than supporting the people who attacked the client on a discussion board. I wouldn't get far i my industry if I abused my clients and despised them and had a load of rude dickheads on my website who aren't even in the industry

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
if you don't think people prying into people's private lives is a problem then you have a problem
I absolutely do, but that did not happen in this thread in the least.

What do you say to end that situation with someone when you think it probably isnt real but it may be.

Nothing. There's no law in just stopping all communication. Change your number, or block hers. Stop corresponding in email and text. Delete your whatsapp or whatever other social media you use. You don't need it anyway.

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice.

I've just read all four pages of this thread at once for the first time. So, here's the best advice I can give:

Get off the internet entirely. You do not have the mental wherewithal to handle its complexities. That goes double for all camsites. They [cam models] see a simpleton like you coming a mile away and will do nothing but eat you up and spit you out a confused and bitter person on the other side of things.

Seek out a psychiatrist for some counseling. You seem to have deep seated anger issues no forum is equipped to help you with.

How about when she messages me every 5 minutes and won't leave me alone and bombards me with photos and wants to know what I'm doing every 5 minutes :(

Then block her on all platforms. I would do so anyway if someone was harassing me like that, a person needs some time to themselves.

You know, I find it somewhat amusing that these threads always go the same old predictable way.

Dude: I'm in love with a model, but she doesn't feel the same way and it makes me feel sad.

Forum: Then stop visiting her.

Dude: But I don't want to! I want her to love me back!

Forum: She won't. She's just doing her job.

Dude: But I love her!

Forum:
picard-facepalm.jpg

Just leave me alone about that. Its totally irrelevant. Just because some dickhead asked if I was a professional you all run around like chickenswith your heads chopped off. It has nothing to with the situation I asked about. Its irrelevant. Nobody is giving anyone any professional services. You think a professional person doesn't know that. Nobody ever said anyone was giving anyone professional services other than a sex worker providing services to me

lol it is relevant because if it's true, you are a manipulative fuckwad. if it's false, i hope you are lying to us and not her. because than you would still be a manipulative fuckwad. it speaks about your character.

this whole thread is unnecessary drama. this is only a situation because you are creating it. and it isn't a special one, because you think it is. you aren't the first guy to think a cammodel is into him. sounds to me like she is doing her job. maybe tell her to stop if you want her to. so what if it hurts her feelings. grow a fucking set and communicate. maybe she feels that is what you want as a customer. maybe she is using you as an unhealthy attention outlet. if you don't want it, then end it. christ. go get some help. adults shouldn't have tantrums when they are called out on their bullshit.

Last edited:
You know, I find it somewhat amusing that these threads always go the same old predictable way.

Dude: I'm in love with a model, but she doesn't feel the same way and it makes me feel sad.

Forum: Advice was given as asked

Dude: But it wasn't what I wanted to hear, give me other advice I want to hear!

Forum: The world doesn't revolve around your whims.

Dude: I shall now proceed to call all of you assholes and throw a tantrum until you realize I am a great guy and all women should love me. Waaaaaaaaaah.

The biggest problem was that then I suddenly started being assaulted by a load of stupid smartass and destructive comments and accusations from a load of men on here who arn't even models.

extra_lucille_bluth.gif

somebody call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamublance.

it's a public forum. anyone can respond to you.

The point still stands (that he needs to cut her off and stop visiting/talking to her, and probably BLOCK her) but I do want to point out that the above isn't what he claims in the OP.

He claims she is acting too attached to HIM, he wants it to STOP without having to just cut her off cold turkey and possibly hurt her feelings. The part where I agree there is delusion is that she probably doesn't have the feelings for him that he thinks are love or emotional attachment, she very likely is doing her job (poorly) of trying to keep him around for his money (and maybe some attention, let's be honest.)

And as far as I've been able to decipher, the girl he gives his "psych advice" or whatever to is NOT the same lady that he's trying to ditch. He brought up this other girl for some unknown reason that I can't be arsed to figure out.

And as far as I've been able to decipher, the girl he gives his "psych advice" or whatever to is NOT the same lady that he's trying to ditch. He brought up this other girl for some unknown reason that I can't be arsed to figure out.

i think it was supposed to be "look how much of a great guy i am." sadly, it backfired.

Okay OP, how about this: I promise that, if you start spending all your money on me instead, I will never ever contact you or even acknowledge you. Deal?

Okay OP, how about this: I promise that, if you start spending all your money on me instead, I will never ever contact you or even acknowledge you. Deal?
That's a great idea! OP, and customers like you who keep getting those darn clingy demanding cam girls, should just move over to gals who don't give a fuck about contacting you! :D

The point still stands (that he needs to cut her off and stop visiting/talking to her, and probably BLOCK her) but I do want to point out that the above isn't what he claims in the OP.

He claims she is acting too attached to HIM, he wants it to STOP without having to just cut her off cold turkey and possibly hurt her feelings. The part where I agree there is delusion is that she probably doesn't have the feelings for him that he thinks are love or emotional attachment, she very likely is doing her job (poorly) of trying to keep him around for his money (and maybe some attention, let's be honest.)

Hmm, his initial post made me think he had some ~feelings~ and didn't want to hurt hers because of that. I'm still puzzled as to why he brought up the other girl, she is not relevant in my opinion.

My advice still stands: say goodbye, block, and be done with the situation. Op is just causing himself unnecessary stress.

thread over. problem solved!

"Guys, guys, GUYS! COME HERE AND LISTEN TO ME! You know there is this girl who totally likes me, she is so cute and she is always like calling me and texting me and looking at me. But you know she is really only just using me 'cause I give her all my pocket money, so I am just not going to talk to her anymore... But what is if she really likes me..... OH I just don't know what to do.

I know what I will do I'll talk to my best friend, she understands me like no one else....and not just cause I give her my lunch every day! We just understand each other so well, like no one else could talk the way we do...

Anyway guys, listen to me! What should I do about this crazy girl who likes me just 'cause of my pocket money that I give her... But what if she really does love me for real, I could loose the love of my life..... :nailbiting:

Just tell me that I am awesome and it will all be ok"

SBGifs_Psychiatrist.gif

He brought up this other girl for some unknown reason that I can't be arsed to figure out.

I'm still puzzled as to why he brought up the other girl, she is not relevant in my opinion.

Although the spotlight is mostly reserved for OP and his emotional struggles, this 2nd model is key. She plays a very important role.

She is a long term (lifelong?) friend of OP, a testimony to his faithfulness. She also serves to show us that OP is available for "free psych counseling", which makes him a valuable emotional asset.

The fact that she is married and has a family lets us know that real-world availability is not a qualifying condition for whatever it is OP is seeking. And since she is a model, and she has vouched so heavily for OP's credibility in this thread, that means other models can probably trust him too.

I suspect she has been heavily exaggerated, if not invented out of thin air.

then dude's need to realize there not special snowflakes because most of us do not want to date them.. Even in real life; if someone isn't into you then drop it. You can't force someone to like you. Nice doesn't mean we want to get in your pants.. Period.

It's a bit disturbing to me that someone actually disagreed with what you said here. Yikes! Lol.

Thankyou to everyone who gave me constructive advice

For anyone who is interested this is what I have done.

I have successfully managed to get my card blocked from all the sites so I can genuinely say I have no access even when I want to see her.
I saw her one last time online for reasonably long time so I didn't just leave her and I tried to explain.
We are still communicating via other means but I am hoping that when the money stops everything else will and that it won't blow up in any way and she will leave me alone and not tempt me anymore :)
Its rather drastic to have to get yourself blocked just to end something. So no more Cam Models for me. but to be honest I wouldn't want anyone else after spending time with her. I just feel lucky. That probably sounds cray. but thats how it is sometimes

What really upsets me is all the countless dickhead males who frequent those sites and never pay a cent. They make all these demands of the moedls without paying. they insult the models. They are rude to the models. They expect free shows. It is people like me who give some of those models their income for the day which is why they push me hard for more assume. And I don't say that out of any sense of superiority. Its just I get very upset at the way they are exploited by some people in their industry and are given such a hard time by their industry and many of the clients and freeloaders on their sites

Hopefully she will forget me very quickly and find someone else with some dollars. And hopefully I never get tempted again

Thankyou and love to you all (the models that is)

End of story I hope

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Audri you still haven't got it

I still have my friend. We are talking about someone else

Or I'm simply making fun of you. And btdubs drama queen, most of the male members here are our customers.

Last edited:
Or I'm making fun of you. And btdubs drama queen, most of the male members here are our customers.

You are the one who brought up the friendship bracelet. Well maybe some of your clients are rude dickheads who had no right prying into my life and attacking me when I asked a question and a bit of serious advice.

You are one who just likes to humiilate. Well a few do. At least most were polite and I thank them but not you

You are just rude

We are still communicating via other means but I am hoping that when the money stops everything else will and that it won't blow up in any way and she will leave me alone and not tempt me anymore

Duuuuuuuude. Just cut it all off now. It's like a band-aid - sure, it smarts if you yank it off quick, but it hurts WAY worse if you slowly peel it off. It'll be infinitely easier for you to cut all contact at once, rather than letting it drag on for ages.

Duuuuuuuude. Just cut it all off now. It's like a band-aid - sure, it smarts if you yank it off quick, but it hurts WAY worse if you slowly peel it off. It'll be infinitely easier for you to cut all contact at once, rather than letting it drag on for ages.

Hi Saffron

I know. I'm trying to find if she stops contacting me by herself without me having to block her. Its in her court what happens and if what everyoone says is true I will no longer get any messages

Thankyou for not being rude and ridicuing me

xx

PS I'm still getting loads of sad and upset messages at the moment :( I don't handle that stuff well whether its real or not

Last edited:
You are the one who brought up the friendship bracelet. Well maybe some of your clients are rude dickheads who had no right prying into my life and attacking me when I asked a question and a bit of serious advice.

You like to humuilate. Well a few do. At least most were polite

Omg drama queen you came here to talk about YOUR fucking problems. Also why should I be polite to someone who is coming across as manipulative tool. When I see "I give psych counciling to people you have intimate conversations with" I think this man is disgusting. By your reaction of "look away," comes across as guilty or I got caught in a lie.

We were going by what YOU shared with us. You fucking moron. If that is true, and you ARE a fucking mental health care professional, stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.