AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help - Customising my Profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2010
Hey all,

I need a little help. Could someone give me some pointers in how to customise my MFC profile please? I've used the customisation options provided by MFC but I really want to make my profile look more professional & more my own. I'm sure I've seen a link posted on this forum somewhere but I can't locate it now :cry:

Hope everyone's had a great Christmas,

Lara ;)

I do believe I saw some tweets recently by AlexLady where she was playing around with the CSS on a profile recently. Sadly, the core of my HTML knowledge dates back to when frames were in. With only some slight updates here and there, I know enough to get by but am way outdated. I have not bothered to fully glean the ways of the Cascading Style Sheets yet so I am not of much help I'm afraid. :-(

There are a couple threads about this already, I think I had started one a while back too LOL Message AlexLady Amber or Mila, and they can get in depth with you about it. I haven't had time to take them up on the knowledge lately....COME ON 2011!

Some are done by hiring the help of a professional graphic designer, but you can create your own graphic boxes in Photoshop or the free GIMP, with your best design skills and upload them to an image-hosting site. No CSS knowledge needed there, just basic HTML.

There's a topic about this in the model's only section.

Pm'd you the link dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.