AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help finding a girl from MGF who was kicked off!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBammer said:
you got ripped off dude, live and learn
I didn't get ripped off in this case. It was an escrow so I got the credits back. The girl didn't leave the site. I'm 99% sure she was kicked off for something. I just wanted to find her again is all. I figure if she got kicked off, it could have been for sharing another website on mgf...thing is I can't find her!

chuckcecil443 said:
TheBammer said:
I didn't get ripped off in this case. It was an escrow so I got the credits back. The girl didn't leave the site. I'm 99% sure she was kicked off for something. I just wanted to find her again is all. I figure if she got kicked off, it could have been for sharing another website on mgf...thing is I can't find her!
does mycamgirl track MGF?

Evvie said:
chuckcecil443 said:
TheBammer said:
what is mycamgirl? I tried typing it in but it is not a site?

chuckcecil443 said:
Evvie said:
chuckcecil443 said:
TheBammer said:
what is mycamgirl? I tried typing it in but it is not a site?

http://mycamgirl.net/

Up until very verrrry recently your MGF name couldn't have any similarities to other names you use on the internet to cam from or produce content.
If she's anywhere else, I can tell you it most likely is under a name not even similar to the one she's using on MGF.
Your only hope really is that someone will recognize her face. :confusion-shrug:

Thanks for all the responses. Even though it seems unlikely, maybe somebody will recognize her picture and know her from somewhere :-(

Maybe it was in fact Arthur7 selling his ex gf's stuff heh..I bet that happens a bit.

If she's still around just stay logged into MGF, odds are she'll message you eventually :p

Jupiter551 said:
Maybe it was in fact Arthur7 selling his ex gf's stuff heh..I bet that happens a bit.
Doubtful, they make you do a fansign to even get an account as a model on there so he'd have had to have finagled a way for her to pose with a XXXX :h:s MyGirlFund sign.

Reactions: Jupiter551
blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
Doubtful, they make you do a fansign to even get an account as a model on there so he'd have had to have finagled a way for her to pose with a XXXX :h:s MyGirlFund sign.
Not to mention, they require an ID too.. unless the ex happened to have a copy laying around or took it from the girl without her knowledge.

Reactions: Jupiter551 and Rose
Evvie said:
chuckcecil443 said:
TheBammer said:
Nop, I don't. I don't consider MyGirlFund a camsite per se, like MyFreeCams, Streamate etc. I see it like ExtraLunchMoney or Clips4Sale. This type of site is listed under "Links". I didn't find any girl with a link to Athena7's MGF profile.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Very frustrating...odds are she didn't just exist on MGF yet i have no way to find her. I guess at this point I am just hoping she appears back on MGF at some point. I have seen other girls disapear and reappear..I just have no idea how long that usually takes. Thanks again for all the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.