AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help From Aayda_Heart and Her Agent!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayda_Heart

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 17, 2017
Canada
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@AaydaHeart
MFC Username
Aayda_Heart
Streamate Username
AaydaHeart
Chaturbate Username
Aayda_Heart
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000722426/AaydaHeart/
Just recently, I've been featured on ManyVids Blog with my submission about how Webcam Modeling Saved My Life if you would like to hear a bit about my back story, but in the same few days, I managed to hit the top 800 on Miss MyFreeCams and brought my Cam Score up to the 1300's.
(Before that, I had been bouncing between 700-1100.)

Some Recent Changes That Might Have Helped:

I started a Twitch account - Aayda_Heart and started playing Overwatch with my agent!
I was posted on ManyVids Blog with my blog submission.
I started a PSN account - Aayda_Heart and use it to create communities and advertise.
I recently started communicating with some top Twitter Promoters, who promo me now regularly.
I got my Agent to create some shortcuts and setup programs and systems to help me promote more quickly and efficiently with better-than-automated advertisements through copy-and-paste.
I make sure to promote myself everywhere and create profiles everywhere, even if I do not use them.
I'll set them up with my stats, my links and a few photos just so that there i more hits when people google my username.
I take time editing photos and collages, creating designed adds with eye-catching color rather than just a simple photo all the time.
I stopped posting photos in all my tweets. It used to help get likes and attention, but through just venting and using different words on twitter, I have been able to attract more real people than just the non-english speaking, mooching ass holes.
I go out of my way to ask my fans EVERYDAY how their day is. EVEN IF MINES SHIT. I try to avoid showing my upset emotions with them and hide my issues, but still make sure they are aware of what is going on in my life at all times. I also now game with them when they are available and talk with them on mic for free, because they tip me as much as they can, when they can! I dont expect them to go and throw me 1000 dollars or something. Even if I make five dollars off someone, its not even the money that counts to me. IT's the fact that they are supporting me and being my friend. This has made camming a lot more enjoyable and you also learn who you actually want to talk to. I feel like I have a bunch of boys all waiting for me to say goodmorning to them and its nice to feel wanted everyday!
I started spending more time on my PHONE rather than Snapchat.
((Most of my top fans actually prefer to text me than snap me! (Who is always selfie ready anyways?))

I do not ask people to purchase my number either! Not unless it's a tweet or blog submission!
Usually I just gift them my number if they spend their tokens on my performance.
I'd rather look good on camera for tokens than sit on my phone for tokens!
Every second counts honestly!

I have club memberships that I upload photos to and all of my content for a discount price!
This includes my snapchat and phone number as well as anything else I am currently offering.
This is a huge benefit because you can use it to your advantage!

I use snapchat more as a tease than anything else. A bonus so to speak.
They get my photos and videos anyways for subscribing, so why not just give them a little surprise to get you on their mind. If you guys ever need help, feel free to message me on here or twitter!

Me or my agent will get back to you as soon as possible! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.