AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[HELP] How do I report a model to MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like one model because she scammed me from Skype show I hope MFC lower her camscore after I report her violations, the other 5 I don't care.

Sorry, bro, but by leaving the safe harbor of MFC, you take all risk onto yourself if something should go wrong.

Basically, tips for services or content on MFC are your safest bet (that is, girls on MFC can still scam you in their rooms by simply not delivering what was promised but that's something you may be able to prove in a complaint case). But paying for a Skype date or show is a big risk and you were foolish enough to take it.

If she has a manyvids she could just generate a link. That would indeed take her five seconds. Have you talked to her about it in a nice nonthreatening way? Like "hey cutie, I was wondering if you could link me to those videos I bought xx/xx/xx?"

I first sent 3 (over the course of a month) reminder mfc mails saying something like that, and got no response. After that I went into her chat when she was online and asked. She asked for a screenshot, but said it was showing up small, and asked me to email it to her. This was our email conversation, verbatim.

Me:
"Hi let me know if this is more visible. Not sure why the link was coming up so small. Thanks :)" (screenshot was attached)

Her: no response

Me in a new email a few days later: "Hi Jessica, I wanted to follow up about the videos I purchased. Thanks :)" (no screenshot)

Her: "
I've looked. There's no deal linking to the dates showing. Sorry"

Me: "Hi Jess, I attached the picture of our mfc mail convo" (screenshot was attached)

She didn't respond to that, so I asked her in her chat room if she got my email. She said no so I sent this:

Me: "Hi Jessica, I just want to follow up on my videos, as you said you did not receive the last email."

Oh my god I've told you twice now no"

I'm at a loss for what else I can do. If you have any suggestions please feel free.

The wording i used was very clear - sometimes. While you are clearly being ignored, I've heard some cases from members who I know well of their tokens being refunded. I'm also very aware that typically that doesnt happen.. most members who report a scam never hear back. That's why I said sometimes.

However, a while back MFC did issue us all a message that explicitly stated that while tokens were gifts, actively mis-leading a member with promises that were not intended to be kept was not going to be tolerated. While mfc may not be responding to you, if they get 20 reports on a paticular model running a scam from various different angry members I can't imagine that they wouldn't eventually look into it. If a model has a pattern habit of scamming constantly, then I do think its probably going to be better to report her than not.

To be honest, this is the first time I've heard of an actual scenario where a member got a refund. I've seen 1 model post proof of a refund, but she later learned it was an mfc glitch. Other than that the only things I've seen were all second hand types things where a model said she heard another girl was refunded. Thank you for that information.

By any chance do you know how those members went about it, or could you put me in touch with them if they don't mind? That would be HUGELY appreciated. I doubt she would get many reports. There weren't a ton of people in her room, and it seemed like a few of the ones who were are regulars, so obviously she's not scamming every single person anyway. Off the top of my head the same could be said for most, if not all, the models who have scammed me.

I first sent 3 (over the course of a month) reminder mfc mails saying something like that, and got no response. After that I went into her chat when she was online and asked. She asked for a screenshot, but said it was showing up small, and asked me to email it to her. This was our email conversation, verbatim.

Me:
"Hi let me know if this is more visible. Not sure why the link was coming up so small. Thanks :)" (screenshot was attached)

Her: no response

Me in a new email a few days later: "Hi Jessica, I wanted to follow up about the videos I purchased. Thanks :)" (no screenshot)

I've looked. There's no deal linking to the dates showing. Sorry"

Me: "Hi Jess, I attached the picture of our mfc mail convo" (screenshot was attached)

She didn't respond to that, so I asked her in her chat room if she got my email. She said no so I sent this:

Me: "Hi Jessica, I just want to follow up on my videos, as you said you did not receive the last email."

Oh my god I've told you twice now no"

I'm at a loss for what else I can do. If you have any suggestions please feel free.

To be honest, this is the first time I've heard of an actual scenario where a member got a refund. I've seen 1 model post proof of a refund, but she later learned it was an mfc glitch. Other than that the only things I've seen were all second hand types things where a model said she heard another girl was refunded. Thank you for that information.

By any chance do you know how those members went about it, or could you put me in touch with them if they don't mind? That would be HUGELY appreciated. I doubt she would get many reports. There weren't a ton of people in her room, and it seemed like a few of the ones who were are regulars, so obviously she's not scamming every single person anyway. Off the top of my head the same could be said for most, if not all, the models who have scammed me.

They just sent in a message quickly when it happened. One of them has some mental health issues that make him especially vulnerable to scams. I tend to keep a close eye on him for this reason. He's such a lovely fella..

He was very very upset and he wanted to write a letter so he did and I proof read it for him and I warned him that MFC might not respond, and then I sent an extra email in support of him because I felt so strongly about the way that paticular scenario had happened. We just included the chats that she'd had with him and kept the note brief.

As far as the other member who told me he was refunded, he is a regular who went into basic training and hasn't been back on MFC since..that was about 6 months ago. From my understanding he tipped for a video, the model sent him a PM and said thanks but I'm not going to send you the video. He went off on her. She told him to go fuck himself. So he sent the screenshots to mfc immediately and they refunded him his 400tks with a note about it being a courtesy.

I also believe Marissa frost had a 10,000 token tip reversed a few years ago. Out of nowhere... she had the tokens when she went to bed, and then in the morning they were gone

I've seen members get refunds for tipping the wrong model (frequently - in amounts from 30tks to 4000tks) - I'm often mistaken for MissLollipop. As long as they contact MFC quickly i've yet to have MFC turn down a refund request. MFC also has done refunds I've requested myself - though they tell me off everytime.

I basically just wanted to be clear that I wasn't stating an opinion that I believed to be true, but something that to the best of my knowledge actually happened.. you know. I wasn't talking out my ass.. basically.

AerynShade's post got me wanting some Ritz crackers now...with Grandmom's onion dip.

She has a manyvids. She either trusts her memory over her own typed words or just decided that there's no incentive for her to keep her word I guess. This type of thing is much, much more common than I think most models realize.
This is crazy. This is also why I send out links as soon as someone tips for them...unless my hands are occupied. But it is always before I log off that night.

I have the worst memory and I would hate for anyone to feel scammed by me.

I know at times this affects my earnings because someone may have tipped towards the show...but instead leaves to watch the vids...but I would rather have that then forget to send vids and perhaps that person planned on watching them later that evening or in the morning....I would feel terrible.

I feel like op is really missing the big picture here. Do you really want to spend time getting revenge on someone whose life has brought them to vomiting on the internet? Like how could you even make this persons life worse? Take comfort knowing that you don't have to scam people or vomit on the internet to make a living. I'm all for reporting animal or child abuse but that's about it. I don't even bother reporting girls that scam out and I sure as fuck ain't going to waste time trying to get what I paid for from them. Just move on to a girl that is more professional and praise whichever deity you worship for not being in their shoes. Or home. Place prolly reeks like vomit.

I feel like op is really missing the big picture here. Do you really want to spend time getting revenge on someone whose life has brought them to vomiting on the internet? Like how could you even make this persons life worse? Take comfort knowing that you don't have to scam people or vomit on the internet to make a living. I'm all for reporting animal or child abuse but that's about it. I don't even bother reporting girls that scam out and I sure as fuck ain't going to waste time trying to get what I paid for from them. Just move on to a girl that is more professional and praise whichever deity you worship for not being in their shoes. Or home. Place prolly reeks like vomit.
While that is not a fetish i'm into or would do...please dont fetish shame people.

While that is not a fetish i'm into or would do...please dont fetish shame people.

Wasn't trying to shame pukers so much as I was trying to point out that while getting scammed certainly sucks, I can only assume that making a living by puking and scamming is much worse. This isn't a situation where revenge would be on my mind, just pity.

Seems like a really unhealthy fetish that should be shamed but I'm not a doctor.

I found at least 6 different models violating rules of MFC in their profile. Do I MFC e-Mail an admin directly? http://profiles.myfreecams.com/adminleo or e-mail support@myfreecams.com?
The rules are not meant as some form of play for members to get back at one model or models in general.

When breaches are found MFC seems pretty fair with the penalties, I would guess on a profile breach they will simply ask the model to remove the offending content. If it is really offensive to you report it by all means, but otherwise why bother.

I recently reported a model room with what appeared to be an underage boy and girl to MFC... OP, save your complaints for things that truly disgust you.

Wasn't trying to shame pukers so much as I was trying to point out that while getting scammed certainly sucks, I can only assume that making a living by puking and scamming is much worse. This isn't a situation where revenge would be on my mind, just pity.

Seems like a really unhealthy fetish that should be shamed but I'm not a doctor.

1. A model selling a video(s) catering to a vomit fetish does not mean that's all she does. Not saying theres anything wrong with focusing on one or two things, but most of us cater to a wide variety of fetishes. So your "making a living puking" comment is just kinda dense tbh. Also, you can make a vomit video or two without it being unhealthy.

2. From my understanding, most of the time when a model makes a video like that (sneezing, farting, vomiting, etc.) it's generally because she was already feeling sick and decided to film it so she can capitalize on not feeling that great. Which is fucking genius, really. When's the last time you made money off your allergies or an upset stomach? My guess, never.

Everybody gets sick. Only a few of us make money from it. :wasntme:

You say you arent trying to shame but you made the comments that they are making a living by puking and scamming, that their life has brought them to vomiting, how could you make a persons life worse, take comfort that you dont have to vomit on the internet, that her place probably reeks like vomit, and that you pity her. All of that is assumptions and shaming. The assumption is the girl who has this vid up is also the one who is scamming and the rest is just outright shaming a consenting adult for catering in one video, under which the circumstances you have no clue of, to other consenting adults. Not every video or fetish is going to be your cup of tea and I certainly get that cause they all arent mine either but shaming someone cause you dont like it personally just isn't cool and it's unnecessary. No one is being hurt and it's her choice to make it and a buyers choice to buy it. Dont be presumptuous that you know this girl or her life cause she made a video is all i'm saying. It says a lot more about you when you judge someone than it does about them.

Defense force for vomiting scammers, wow. Right when ya think you have seen all the internet has to offer haha. I feel like I should mention that I've seen models have it in their topic along with a bunch of other regular things so I very much doubt they are doing it only when sick. I fear they only appease the requests out of desperation. Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Not really interested in continuing a conversation regarding whether or not forced vomiting is healthy.

I feel like I should mention that I've seen models have it in their topic along with a bunch of other regular things so I very much doubt they are doing it only when sick.

That's interesting since vomiting during a live stream is banned on MFC and most popular cam sites. You can't do it on Streamate either. I'm not sure about CB and I don't feel like looking it up.

So what cam site are you watching live streams where models are just puke puke puking all over the place?

ETA- I checked, it's against the rules on chaturbate too.

Reactions: Nordling and Guy
Defense force for vomiting scammers, wow. Right when ya think you have seen all the internet has to offer haha. I feel like I should mention that I've seen models have it in their topic along with a bunch of other regular things so I very much doubt they are doing it only when sick. I fear they only appease the requests out of desperation. Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Not really interested in continuing a conversation regarding whether or not forced vomiting is healthy.

Im not discussing if it's healthy, i'm discussing you shaming other people and you dont seem to be able to get that's what you're doing or care. Now you're even being insulting to me and Ivy calling us a defense force for vomiting scammers.....get a clue dude. Honestly I cant explain it to you any clearer or more childlike so i'll just chalk you up to ignorant by choice. You can try to justify it all you want but even if a girl is doing so out of desperation why is it okay for you to fucking shame her man? It's not.

I don't think it's THAT weird to say seeing a girl force herself to vomit is sad. I mean, it's one thing to plop out a few videos when you're already sick (being pregnant right now I could make bank if C4S was cool with pukey vids), but if a girl is forcing herself to puke in privates that's a lot of wear and tear on her teeth. It could even be seen as self harm. Really, MFC isn't super fetish friendly and doesn't mean to be. So, for the usual member that would be something a bit shocking. Still, it's a douche thing to "report". Report things that are hurting someone. Do not report things for failing to get your wiener hard.

I don't think it's THAT weird to say seeing a girl force herself to vomit is sad. I mean, it's one thing to plop out a few videos when you're already sick (being pregnant right now I could make bank if C4S was cool with pukey vids), but if a girl is forcing herself to puke in privates that's a lot of wear and tear on her teeth. It could even be seen as self harm. Really, MFC isn't super fetish friendly and doesn't mean to be. So, for the usual member that would be something a bit shocking. Still, it's a douche thing to "report". Report things that are hurting someone. Do not report things for failing to get your wiener hard.
Being pregnant makes you sick?

Being pregnant makes you sick?
I think the sickness skips a lucky few women, but yes! They call it "morning sickness", but that is misleading as it can last all day. In the first trimester, just turning my head too quickly was vomit inducing. The second trimester is not quite so brutal, but when you get to the third, the baby takes up so much room that eating too much at once is a danger. :tmi: Pregnancy is fascinating and gross like most human functions.

• Hugs
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: TacoBelle and Guy
Do not report things for failing to get your wiener hard.

Sage advice. Such reports are a waste of time anyway. I've lodged 741 reports with the US government to date over Donald Trump's persistent and unwavering failure to elicit personal sexual arousal during his presidential campaign. Have the US government done anything about it? Have... they... fuck.

Sage advice. Such reports are a waste of time anyway. I've lodged 741 reports with the US government to date over Donald Trump's persistent and unwavering failure to elicit personal sexual arousal during his presidential campaign. Have the US government done anything about it? Have... they... fuck.
I'm pretty sure that's why Bernie's doing so well with the ladies. Would I *literally* feel the Bern? Yes. Yes I would.

I think the sickness skips a lucky few women, but yes!

One time during pregnancy I got sick after eating a McDonald's hash brown and maybe one of their breakfast sandwiches? It really came as a shock to me, because up until that moment I hadn't gotten sick at all during the pregnancy...just that one time. I am TERRIFIED of throwing up...it's an awful feeling.

As you can imagine with the large number of similar complaints, the US government has to prioritize US citizens Trump complaints first. You guys should have thought about this before taxing our tea, and housing your soldiers in our houses.

JickyJuly, post: 712800, member: 2433"}Would I *literally* feel the Bern? Yes. Yes I would.

I would, to grasp him on the shoulder and say "You're making politics interesting".

Someone got butthurt and wants to report a model to Scotland Yard? Must be Wednesday.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
@nathanielfromessex
I have a health condition that causes me to force myself to vomit a lot, reasoning is sometimes I can eat certain foods, sometimes I can't. My body will tell me when I fucked up and I'll need to vomit... many times. But my body takes forever to do it itself. My point is I can literally get away with selling that, and you could say the same thing about me without knowing the situation at all because all you see is "forced vomiting." And no my house does not smell like vomit and that comment was really unnecessary. .-.

@nathanielfromessex And no my house does not smell like vomit and that comment was really unnecessary. .-.
I felt it was obvious enough that I was joking. Bit too dark maybe but eh. I'll stick to Uncle jokes in the future. I feel like you are being willfully ignorant by trying to compare your situation to what I described. Not comparable, sorry. Seems people are rustling their own jimmies here by intentionally misunderstanding what I'm saying. I appreciate that your post was less of an emotional outburst and didn't pretend that unenforced rules meant something and was more an attempt to explain and create understanding and awareness for your own situation.

Nah dude no one misunderstood you. We are well versed in shaming and can spot it a mile away. And calling her willfully ignorant is even worse than the fetish shaming you just tried to do. Quit while you are ahead, if you ever get there anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.