AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[HELP] How do I report a model to MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I just read?

Can someone bring Morgan Freeman to explain this thread for me? Slowly.

I really wish that I could help explain it but I'm even more confused than you. I'm now wondering why I have more weirdos wasting their time shitting on my posts. Calm down children. Mind your own business or say what it is that is bothering you. Best part about the thread is the people pretending to be a victim of some grand injustice and how irrelevant their situation is to what I was saying. Meanwhile a sex slave is vomiting for some creep for like a buck a minute.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I really wish that I could help explain it but I'm even more confused than you. I'm now wondering why I have more weirdos wasting their time shitting on my posts. Calm down children. Mind your own business or say what it is that is bothering you. Best part about the thread is the people pretending to be a victim of some grand injustice and how irrelevant their situation is to what I was saying. Meanwhile a sex slave is vomiting for some creep for like a buck a minute.
This disarray of a thread has lingered on long enough. Nathaniel if you're here for anything other than to play in nitpicky pissing matches, I suggest you go on and participate in other areas. The fact that you have only seemed to focus on petty fights in this thread in your recent visits makes me worry that you're only going to be a thorn in ACF's side, but please prove me wrong by contributing something positive somewhere.

This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.