AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! Know this girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know a girl from cam4 or chaturabate thats asian and has a tattoo of a camel and rainbow on her lower hip?

iamjake said:
I saw this cute girl on xvideos and want to see if their are more videos of her. Anybody know who she is?
Her name is asiangurl42069311blink182. I just started uploading like 4 HD 1080p videos of her for you bro. Meet me back here in 4 hours or something and I will have them download links ready for you.

iamjake said:
Does anybody know a girl from cam4 or chaturabate thats asian and has a tattoo of a camel and rainbow on her lower hip?
Pretty sure you are talking about AsianGirl4uLuvsSquirtNTattoosNVeryNaughty. A personal favorite of mine.

iamjake said:
zFYZn.gif

No worries my dude, happy to help.

iamjake said:
I'll be back to get the links.
I'm afraid I've got some bad news for ya Jake. My internet went out or like, one of the animals ate the router or something. All good now tho, just started reuppin them vids, be ready in a few hours.

iamjake said:
I tried the names
iZncXIkT0RrVg.gif

iamjake said:
Is the name right?
Forgive me, for I have brought great shame to myself by mistaking her name. Her name is Sarah. Yeah, just Sarah. Sevrin is correct that she briefly retired but rumor has it that she cams at gulliblegaijans.com every tuesday night in June from 11:27 to 11:46. Set your calender friend.

iamjake said:
how is the video uploading going?
AreMyAsiansUploadedYet.com is an excellent website to keep track of these things. It can even send text alerts to let you know when the upload is complete. I use it all the time.

I was asking punkindrublic but thank you for the information. Do you know the girl from the video i posted justjoinedtopost.

iamjake said:
I was asking punkindrublic but thank you for the information. Do you know the girl from the video i posted justjoinedtopost.
Maybe... is this one of the tattoos you mentioned by any chance?
9aVua79.jpg

Goddammit! There's Maker's Mark all up in my keyboard now!

Best thread ever. I can't wait for these vids. I told Siri to set alarms and calendar alerts for me.

PunkInDrublic, I saw that some your movie uploads failed because we ran out of disk space. I tried compressing the one that uploaded successfully with WinZip to free up some space but unfortunately my free trial just ended and I don't feel comfortable using it until I purchase a valid license. If you can hold off on trying to upload them again until my next payday I'd appreciate it.

In the meantime, here's the one that uploaded successfully.

Remember, new forum accounts will see "Access Denied" until they reach the 21 day mark, 15 posts, and have at least 50 thanks.

I still can't get over how hot her girl/girl scene is. Thanks for sharing, Punk!

I do know this girl. She's a close personal friend of mine (her name is Steve). I've told her about this thread so you can expect a DMCA request to remove that movie upload. Sexy (and long... 70 minutes seems excessive) as it may be, I don't think Steve will appreciate her videos being shared for free on here like this.

Jawbs said:
PunkInDrublic, I saw that some your movie uploads failed because we ran out of disk space. I tried compressing the one that uploaded successfully with WinZip to free up some space but unfortunately my free trial just ended and I don't feel comfortable using it until I purchase a valid license. If you can hold off on trying to upload them again until my next payday I'd appreciate it.

Remember, new forum accounts will see "Access Denied" until they reach the 21 day mark, 15 posts, and have at least 50 thanks.

I still can't get over how hot her girl/girl scene is. Thanks for sharing, Punk!

God DAMN that was hot. I can see why you guys like this girl so much. Thanks Punk and Jawbs!
The other asian girl with the dragon tattoo sure knew what she was doing.

Hello mynameisbob84,

are you talking about the girl from the video in the beginning of this post or the other girl? I can't tell who the other girl is since I'm new.

Reactions: Shutterbuck
Jawbs said:
I tried compressing the one that uploaded successfully with WinZip to free up some space but unfortunately my free trial just ended and I don't feel comfortable using it until I purchase a valid license.
lol oh man, thread is great

Jawbs said:

MAYgcgO.gif

Might be the sexiest video that has ever existed, can't be scientifically proven but an argument could be made that it is.

Jawbs said:

hubba hubba

2AX2oAA.jpg

iamjake said:
Bummer I can't see the video. Anybody know where I could watch it.

Only 18 days and 33 thanks to go! You got this!

I vote we all post Jake Gyllenhaal reaction gifs that best depict what we think iamjake will look like once he's reached that 21 day mark and can actually see this video! Holy shit! Hot stuff dood!

Edit to add:
I helped you along with some "thanks".

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    463.6 KB · Views: 225
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    995.7 KB · Views: 225
Status
Not open for further replies.