AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me !My cb account was banned , support don’t answer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2021
Hi @punker barbie
Number of request : 17875064
My cb name : _prettykitten_
Can u help me I wake up today and as usually go to my page to check if tokens come to studio account. And I saw at my account “access denied . This room was banned” I was in shock . That was pretty new account and I try my best , was a lot of days there . Chaturbate support don’t answer to me . Can we solve that problem , and I want to know the reason why I was banned ? Can you help me please to solve that problem .🥺Would be glad to receive an answer.

Usually my tokens was frozen , and no one even answer to me why I was baned ! Help me please that was my only way source of income . I have not done anything that is contrary to the policy of the site .help me please to solve that problem

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.