AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! No Success in Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Am I attractive, based on the photo I posted?

• Yes

Votes: 50 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane was banned for a bit last month for getting drunk on cam. You sound like you have a personal vendetta. CB may be banhappy but they do review your case after the fact which I understand from a legality perspective because they need to cover their own ass. Also not a really good place for you to shit talk Shirley. Hell of a first comment my guy.
One thing I am not sure about is what to do when you are in a PVT and the dude starts wanting to talk about underage (ie talk about his pre 18 experiences). I topic changed and ignored things the dude said until he moved on to a new focus but it creeped me out.

Whats the expected thing to do, keep the meter running or stop the chat and ban him?

One thing I am not sure about is what to do when you are in a PVT and the dude starts wanting to talk about underage (ie talk about his pre 18 experiences). I topic changed and ignored things the dude said until he moved on to a new focus but it creeped me out.

Whats the expected thing to do, keep the meter running or stop the chat and ban him?

Ignoring is probably the best option. Eventually they'll get tired of asking. If they get confrontational about it just be real and say that you don't like that or that the site prohibits you from talking about it. If it bothered you to the point of making you worry about him coming back to your room then I say ban him if he brings it up again or just talk to him about it. Viewers might get carried away sometimes but most of them just need a reminder that you're a living breathing person and they'll drop it.

What's wrong with just telling him straight up "I have a firm rule to never discuss anything involving any person under 18." That has to a lot less passive aggressive than just banning him without any explanation and without any opportunity for him to correct his behavior?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in my broadcasts but I barely get any viewers or tips at all. I broadcasted for an hour and a half, dressed in cute lingerie with my makeup done, and put a reasonably priced tip menu out, and smiled and talked to every guy who entered my chat room, and yet, I ended with 8 tokens, . What am I doing wrong? I'm a 20-year old, nice looking girl, so what's the problem here?

i'm late but .. look attrack guys in room and personality keep them in ... make sense ?

Reactions: NotYou
I know exactly how you feel. In my 20+ hours of streaming, I've only made fifty dollars. I've watched a ton of other streamers to see what they do. I play music quietly. I wear a mask to protect my identity, but I am thinking about trashing that idea since people lose interest. I do a lot of teasing while I'm not receiving tips and I interact with almost everyone who comes in the room. My lighting used to be a little harsh but I fixed it. I've thought about buying a lovesense to see if that will help get some bites, but I'm afraid it will be another sunk cost. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.