AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help please Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2022
Colombia
Twitter Username
@MariaPa02840201
Chaturbate Username
molly_13
good morning @punker barbie and to all the people here. My account has just been blocked and I try to send an email in a week, but only received a response.

I only have one account and lately chaturbate request to update account by uploading passport and postal id. I follow the instructions I have failed but I try and I try.

and they banned me. I really wanted my account back and I don't have a violation or another account. help me my username molly_13

Thank you very much for the help

I'm sorry, the ticket isn't arriving

Attachments

• CDE13061-4AE2-42C1-A60B-05926706A7EF.jpeg
    CDE13061-4AE2-42C1-A60B-05926706A7EF.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Molly83
I'm sorry @punker barbie I know it's not the first time I've come to ask for help regarding the page, I've already tried everything. I know the chaturbate support people are so kind to me.

I have been sending emails all week regarding the new verification update, I am from Colombia and I verify myself with my passport. but it was denied and I had to try again, and my account was banned, I feel bad, I don't know what I did if it was my cell phone, if it was me.

my account is molly_13

@punker barbie thanks for helping, I'm sorry I'm very emotional because I love working on chaturbate

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.