AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help With customizing my Profile.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can take out most sections of your profile by customizing the CSS. Each section usually has an ID which you can add to the CSS file and use the display:none or visibility:hidden property.

Reactions: fxck_doll
upgrayedd said:
I'm a pretty decent page designer and graphics guy, but if you want to go nuts and don't mind paying - I'd suggest you talk to a premium called AdorableAuzee. He's made some really sharp looking profiles.

Oh and I sent you a PM :)

That's a pretty spiffy looking profile. A lot of the links just go back to the Profiles homepage, though, at least on Firefox and Iron.

Lydia_Deetz said:
upgrayedd said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Off topic I know, but is your name upgrayedd from the movie Idiocracy? :lol:

I fucking love that movie, "go away, batin." :clap:

The two "d"s are for a double dose of pimping. :lol:

"Go away, batin " is my profile headline. Pretty awesome lil movie!

And now I love you :-D

Aw thanks and I love you too, but remember...a pimps love is very different from that of a square. :lol:

Back on topic:

Sevrin said:
That's a pretty spiffy looking profile. A lot of the links just go back to the Profiles homepage, though, at least on Firefox and Iron.

Yeah, I didn't really check the links but graphics and layout wise, that's about as good as it gets(in MFC Land). His work has pretty much motivated me to learn CSS3 and HTML5.

fxck_doll said:
So im pretty new with all this. i want to customize my MFC pro. really awesome. like i want to completely take out my info about me. like my wieght heigh and etc. that section. ANY ideas? where i can go to create it. im a tad bit confused:( :crybaby:

heyyyy check out my profile, i dont know if you will, but if you like it i can definitely help you, or at least point you in the direction of someone that can!

Reactions: MissNicole
Status
Not open for further replies.