AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with OhMiBod

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2015
California
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@m0onnymph
Chaturbate Username
Moonnymph
Hello :). I'm thinking about getting an OhMiBod dildo and using it on cam (I cam on Chaturbate)..I want to use the ohmibod app that is on CB but I'm not really sure how I should start the show. I know this sounds stupid :(..if I start the show with the OhMiBod dildo in my pussy visible I might attract freeloaders that won't tip for it to vibrate. I'm wondering how I can garner tips through using this device. For those of you that use the device, do tips tend to come in immediently right after using it, or do you guys wait and make a goal to use it?

I don't normally stay in rooms that are using it. But as a way of researching ideas, if you want, you could go to myfreecams and just search for 'ohmibod.' Usually there's well over 125 models using it at any time. Today being a holiday there's a few less. Just pick a few rooms and see what they are doing. No account is required, guest logon works for this.

Many of them do just start with it in, some don't though. But you should be able to see tons of ideas for doing your own if you still want to buy an ohmibod.

Screenshot - 11_26_2015 , 8_42_41 PM.png

I don't normally stay in rooms that are using it. But as a way of researching ideas, if you want, you could go to myfreecams and just search for 'ohmibod.' Usually there's well over 125 models using it at any time. Today being a holiday there's a few less. Just pick a few rooms and see what they are doing. No account is required, guest logon works for this.

Many of them do just start with it in, some don't though. But you should be able to see tons of ideas for doing your own if you still want to buy an ohmibod.

View attachment 59036
Thanks :) I could always start with it in and if it doesn't work out I could do something else.

one model I know has users tip for a 4 min song and tries to dance with it. she uses the outside stimulator and is very sensitive. seems that there are sounds that set it off more that others... deep bass gets a slow hard vib and a really high gets a fast vibe.

I bought an ohmibod first. It made me some money but the vibrator is not what I thought it would be. Buy either the Lovense Lush or Nora. I now have both. They do exactly what they are supposed to do, and exactly what the tippers think they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.