AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with sending gifts out!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Orchid

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 1, 2013
Hi everyone :)

I have been camming for about 6 months( in fact it will be my 1/2 yr Cammiversary on my birthday in 3 days, May 7) :lol:
So for this month, I've decided to do a Birthday Month Raffle as my first ever raffle:) My question is how to mail prizes out discreetly? Please offer me some tips as I'd like to do raffles more often:)

Thank you~ Btw, im doing a cookie,panty,skype(Chinese language and culture class, if one desires) for my birthday month raffle:p how do I send cookies by mail? :shock:

Sweet_Orchid said:
Hi everyone :)

I have been camming for about 6 months( in fact it will be my 1/2 yr Cammiversary on my birthday in 3 days, May 7) :lol:
So for this month, I've decided to do a Birthday Month Raffle as my first ever raffle:) My question is how to mail prizes out discreetly? Please offer me some tips as I'd like to do raffles more often:)

Thank you~ Btw, im doing a cookie,panty,skype(Chinese language and culture class, if one desires) for my birthday month raffle:p how do I send cookies by mail? :shock:

Cookies - Buy some of those disposable plastic containers (cheap but somewhat sturdy). Something like these. http://www.walmart.com/ip/GladWare-Family-Size-Containers-with-Interlocking-Lids-3-Count/15074619 Then when you pack up the cookies in there crumple up some wax paper and put on top of the cookies and then put the lid on. You want them gently held in place by the wax paper so they can't get tossed around and crumble. Then put that container in a bigger box with some bubble wrap around it. Or crumpled up shipping paper (a nice big brown roll of packing paper from Office supply stores works good). Packing peanuts work okay too. If you ever get stuff from amazon start saving ALL that packing material, it can all be used.
Here's some much more detailed information. It tells which cookies to avoid, which ones to wrap individually, which ones to toss a piece of bread in the container... http://allrecipes.com/howto/mailing-cookies/

Panties - a ziploc freezer bag (double seal). Put em in and squish all the air out you can. Toss those in a cheap bubble wrap mailer. Some people also us a small handheld vacuum sealer with those special bags to get it vacuum sealed. That way is really good for international shipping where it may take a long time to arrive.

Other stuff...If you're forced to indicate contents, always mark it as clothing, socks, used electronics. GIFTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.