AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP!!!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2019
Hi guys! I've been a model on Chaturbate for over a year now. When I first started, everything was sunshine and rainbows. Then I took a six month hiatus and ever since I've been back I don't break over 20 people in my chat. I'm always on the last page.

I advertise on twitter and am even in a model retweet group but I'm not seeing any of my old numbers- not even close.

What do I do?! I'm thinking about deleting my page and starting again. Maybe even going to MFC. I don't want to give up my followers but right now it really looks like my cam is dead.

Any tips? Has this happened to anyone else before? What should I do?

Best suggestion I can give is to utilize the search function and read through a number of threads dealing with this. There's been a few in the past month or two which can give you some guidance.

Just need to invest some time in research and reading.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.