AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hey MFC girls, i have a question!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

So on the side to see who is in our room, it says "friends" "premiums" "basics" "guests" and "PM viewers"
Now
my question is what the PM viewers are..
Because sometimes they are people on my friends list, sometimes they arent.
Not always people talking to me on PM.

soccercat said:
So on the side to see who is in our room, it says "friends" "premiums" "basics" "guests" and "PM viewers"
Now
my question is what the PM viewers are..
Because sometimes they are people on my friends list, sometimes they arent.
Not always people talking to me on PM.

They are viewing your cam with a pm window open, instead of in chat. I do it a lot actually.. They cannot read whats going on in chat, but can see your cam. They have the window open to pm you, but may not actually be writing anything.

Bocefish said:
I was under the impression models could see who (by MFC name) is watching from PM windows, no?
Yes we can.

ComicOzzie said:
And is it also true that members can watch models in the PM window even if they are not on a model's PM list?
Yes, they just can't send messages.

Reactions: ComicOzzie
If you aren't actually PMing, isn't it about the same as watching from the lounge with the chat turned off?

Sevrin said:
If you aren't actually PMing, isn't it about the same as watching from the lounge with the chat turned off?
Except we can see who watches in PM, we cannot see who watches from Lounge.

AmberCutie said:
Sevrin said:
The lounge watchers show up as guests so they do add to the room count, unless I'm mistaken.

Bocefish said:
AmberCutie said:
Sevrin said:
The lounge watchers show up as guests so they do add to the room count, unless I'm mistaken.
I've never heard that anywhere, but it would be nice if that was the case. Y'know, for those girls who get excited by a high room count (and appreciate the extra exposure being higher in the pop rooms list.)

Reactions: LadyLuna
AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
AmberCutie said:
Sevrin said:
I've never heard that anywhere, but it would be nice if that was the case. Y'know, for those girls who get excited by a high room count (and appreciate the extra exposure being higher in the pop rooms list.)

No,they don't. I just checked in a models room with 1 person in it. Me. Then on another account I went in and out of the room in the lounge. It didn't change the guest count at all.

JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
AmberCutie said:
Sevrin said:

No,they don't. I just checked in a models room with 1 person in it. Me. Then on another account I went in and out of the room in the lounge. It didn't change the guest count at all.
Ok, yeah I didn't think that was the case, but would've liked if it was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.