AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi Should i wait or start ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2017
Terra, Sol System
Twitter Username
@PhobeusStrider
Chaturbate Username
PhobeusStrider
I have atm things that prevent me from camming with any sort of regularity or near as often as id like.

My question is.
Should i wait off until i can plan shows and make a routine of set week times to be online. Or Should i just start now With what time i do have every now and then.

My concern is About the follower base i get.. Should i just get ppl to follow to ger the Number up ? Or Should i wait so I can available from the belønning? What is more important ?

This is to performers on CB as it is the mechanics of list placement that is relevant in this matter vs availability..

Thanks

Phob.

Consistency does really help, and is important to building a good following with regulars.
However, it isn't impossible to work your way back up if you don't take advantage of your new tag/have a normal schedule from the start.
List placement is mostly based on the amount of premiums in your room (blues/purples/paying customers)[last time I checked], so getting good placement doesn't always mean you have 5646545646543 followers.
Sure, having followers will bring you more viewers; but if you have solid shows that can attract premium members, the followers will come along with it.
Try to find SOME place in your weekly schedule where you can make it consistent to cam (if you plan to start now).
Even if it's just for an hour on Wednesday nights (or something), people will know when to find you. Then, when you get more time, you can ramp up your hours :)
Hope this helped, even in the slightest.

I have atm things that prevent me from camming with any sort of regularity or near as often as id like.

My question is.
Should i wait off until i can plan shows and make a routine of set week times to be online. Or Should i just start now With what time i do have every now and then.

My concern is About the follower base i get.. Should i just get ppl to follow to ger the Number up ? Or Should i wait so I can available from the belønning? What is more important ?

This is to performers on CB as it is the mechanics of list placement that is relevant in this matter vs availability..

Thanks

Phob.

You SHOULD at the very least make sure when you start to have the time to take advantage for the 'new model' status most camsites give you. That status is limited by time and does help a new model off with attracting more members.

The idle is you start when you have time and when you have time when you actually plan to schedule yourself. Camsites are international so your main audience can jump continents every 6-8 hours. Starting off in hours that would be better to the Euro audience may hurt you if you change your hours that would be good for western US members.

I have a favorite model that used to work primetime my timezone that switched to 3am my timezone. She's basically lost her regulars because most of us are now asleep when she starts.

just some things to consider.

Consistency does really help, and is important to building a good following with regulars.
However, it isn't impossible to work your way back up if you don't take advantage of your new tag/have a normal schedule from the start.
List placement is mostly based on the amount of premiums in your room (blues/purples/paying customers)[last time I checked], so getting good placement doesn't always mean you have 5646545646543 followers.
Sure, having followers will bring you more viewers; but if you have solid shows that can attract premium members, the followers will come along with it.
Try to find SOME place in your weekly schedule where you can make it consistent to cam (if you plan to start now).
Even if it's just for an hour on Wednesday nights (or something), people will know when to find you. Then, when you get more time, you can ramp up your hours :)
Hope this helped, even in the slightest.
No doubt... I need all the Help i can get basically. And yea for sure it gave me more input to take into account. I think I might hold off for a bit still as right now im busy as Hell changing from work back to studies.. so my life situation is quite irregular atm. Initiation period and such.
And they ones whoms attention i did catch was a cpl of purple dudes.. And Also thanks for clarifying that up.. veeery Green in this wonderful World;-)

Phob.

You SHOULD at the very least make sure when you start to have the time to take advantage for the 'new model' status most camsites give you. That status is limited by time and does help a new model off with attracting more members.

The idle is you start when you have time and when you have time when you actually plan to schedule yourself. Camsites are international so your main audience can jump continents every 6-8 hours. Starting off in hours that would be better to the Euro audience may hurt you if you change your hours that would be good for western US members.

I have a favorite model that used to work primetime my timezone that switched to 3am my timezone. She's basically lost her regulars because most of us are now asleep when she starts.

just some things to consider.
Aah that is a good point!
And i hadnt thought so Much About time zone Stuff but mine prolly wont Change much when i start studying in september. And for the next couple of years but it is a factor i Will now Also take into account.
Thank you very much for the input!

Phob.

Status
Not open for further replies.