AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hitsmith Fucking machine and lovense

• Thread starter Deleted member 55682
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55682

Hello.. how do you use together fucking machine and lovense? Suggest me plz what settings to use?

There is a especial fucking machine that react to tips, but some models use a regular one and hit the control button when recieve tips.
i understand.. my question was more about for how much and how strong use this machine... like what is the best what members like

Upvote 0
i understand.. my question was more about for how much and how strong use this machine... like what is the best what members like

I have the same question too xD. I want one.

also.. how to use fucking machine if lush is inside

Well, most of the girls use one lush in the ass, dildo or fuck machine in her vagina, or viceversa, or take the lush out, some models use both in the same part at same time.

Male or trans models (like me) some take out the lush, others use both at same time. I really cannot endure too much with a dildo and lush inside me at same time, I tried because some tippers tip for that, but its a little painful for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, most of the girls use one lush in the ass
Yes Girls Do And Maybe Even You.. But On Instruction There Is Writen That It Is Not recomended To Use In Ass So Caring About My Health I Do Not Use It In Ass... Others Can Do As They Feel Or Think... So Thats Not Solution For Me... But I Understand What You Mean... Thank You.. :)

Upvote 0
But On Instruction There Is Writen That It Is Not recomended To Use In Ass

I think it's because if somene pull out harder the lush, over time it can get broke, I tell you from my own experience, my last lush lasted me only a year. I don't hear or read about it's bad for health or something. But in theory (hope not scare you) every divice with a li-on battery can explote in any part of the body or poisonus liquid emanates from battery, but it is not too many possibilities that happen xD, those divices are very well tested.

I think I will bought a hush, that is made for the ass (and vagina too).

hush-packaging.jpg

Upvote 0
I think it's because if somene pull out harder the lush, over time it can get broke, I tell you from my own experience, my last lush lasted me only a year. I don't hear or read about it's bad for health or something. But in theory (hope not scare you) every divice with a li-on battery can explote in any part of the body or poisonus liquid emanates from battery, but it is not too many possibilities that happen xD, those divices are very well tested.

I think I will bought a hush, that is made for the ass (and vagina too).

hush-packaging.jpg
yes must be you are right... i agree... my first lush died after a year use. also... my second i using almost a year already and still alive... :)

Upvote 0
You're so lucky :).

Mine dies 3 months ago, I tried to fix it last week, but it turned out worse :(.
For Huge money they give poor quality.. thats my opinion.. and after a year they do not give any waranty.. My second lush is Lush2

Upvote 0
well i am more interested what members like then my comfrot

Try to be in a intermediate point between your comfort and what your followers/tippers want.

Yes it's money, but sometimes, you cannot do what some pleople want you to do.

For example, talking about DP, dildo and lush, sometimes I cannot have both at same time, it's painful, but there are tippers they want me to had both inside me, and its imposible, more if I'm using a big dildo. There are models who can handle that, but not me, at some point it's not safe for your health.

Upvote 0
Hello, I search a girl who has the Nora and getting the thrilling experience, I want to know how it feels like to be sync with both the Nora and the Max2 Add me to Patrick Roy 😘

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.