AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hookers do Braveheart

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2011
Westeros
tinyurl.com
that's pretty epic...they were reluctant at first, you know they thought sex was going to be involved somewhere along the line :lol:

I loved when she got to the climax of the speech you can see she was really into it lol :)

PS, I still woulda sexed em :shifty:

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Worst.
Scottish.
Accents.
Ever.

I love his "hustle" after his "...and we'll pay your full rate..." when they initially refuse and begin to leave;
"OH! And our penises will, like, um, never go inside of you"

Seriously, *that* is salesmanship. :clap:

Shutterbuck said:
Worst.
Scottish.
Accents.
Ever.

You ever hear a good Scottish accent?

Scottish Girlfriend: OHHH GIVES IT's TOO ME's you weaks stolley mounted pecker son of a goatherder! ME SWEETS DADDI's SO HOTTTS GIVE MEEEEE"S HARDERRRS! youse makes me cums likens a freight traaaaaains!

Scottish g/f : You manky basssstard nows I wants to eats me some crisps and spotted dick while ridings youse like a donkeys back to the marketssss placessss. Now gets me a pints o da Heavy so I can wash all this backks now!

Me: Yup, that's it ...I'm done...I think I'm permanently soft now...thanks...please don't crush my pelvis....AGAIN :)

Reactions: AssCork
EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Shutterbuck said:
Worst.
Scottish.
Accents.
Ever.

You ever hear a good Scottish accent?

Scottish Girlfriend: OHHH GIVES IT's TOO ME's you weaks stolley mounted pecker son of a goatherder! ME SWEETS DADDI's SO HOTTTS GIVE MEEEEE"S HARDERRRS! youse makes me cums likens a freight traaaaaains!

Scottish g/f : You manky basssstard nows I wants to eats me some crisps and spotted dick while ridings youse like a donkeys back to the marketssss placessss. Now gets me a pints o da Heavy so I can wash all this backks now!

Me: Yup, that's it ...I'm done...I think I'm permanently soft now...thanks...please don't crush my pelvis....AGAIN :)

:shock: How many tokens would I have to transfer you in order to convince you to make an audio recording of that? For... uh... uh a friend.

LOL! Love it! Only thing is, those girls are prostitutes, they might not have wanted the whole world to know that!

Also love that they still got them to go topless!! haha

Isabella_deL said:
LOL! Love it! Only thing is, those girls are prostitutes, they might not have wanted the whole world to know that!

I'm betting those are stage names. Just very real-sounding stage names.

LadyLuna said:
Isabella_deL said:

I'm betting those are stage names. Just very real-sounding stage names.

Was more talking about their face's being so clearly shown, prostitutes generally don't use their real names.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Shutterbuck said:
:shock: How many tokens would I have to transfer you in order to convince you to make an audio recording of that? For... uh... uh a friend.

Brother she took a toll on my soul..if I could I would.
One time she got hammered with her friends and tossed me over a fence to show them she could do it.

NEVER date a female champion Caber tosser... geeeesh

Reactions: Shutterbuck
Status
Not open for further replies.