AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hot Spots and Sexy Spots

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
So. Other than the usual spots, what drives you crazy? Is there a spot you like to see/touch on someone that turns you on more than others?

For me, I love to have my back touched. The exact hot spot would be the small poofs next to my back dimples. I have a new slapper that hits them just right. Bite me there, and I'll love it almost as much as one of my strongest orgasms.

I also like my neck, shoulders, and lips given special attention. And I don't just mean kisses. But even gently having some fingers brushed over them can give me goosebumps.

On others, the sexiest part by far is the back. Glasses, nice eye-brows, a widow's peak, and strong calves are also super attractive. Of course, a smile is a give-in, but I can't pick between someone who smiles a ton, or someone who has a rare and special smile. Both are great.

How about it dudes?

The back of my head, right where my head meets my neck. If it's properly touched, it feels like it could give me an orgasm. It's pretty nuts.

I have the glasses, eyebrows, and widow's peak covered. My calves are sub-par, however, and my back is a travesty.

Yeah, it's been entirely too long since I've had a massage.

I'm pretty boring. Touch my cock, balls, and let me eat pussy until I pass out, I'm on cloud nine.

The only exposure out of that sheltered zone was in Vegas. Went to a club there and hooked up with one of the dancers. She had this way of dragging her nails from my shoulders across my nipples down to my hips that was completely out of control. I just popped a boner thinking about it again. Wow. That was out of this world.

My inner thigh being bitten drives me as close to insanity as possible. Also (and this may sound a tad weird) having my ears nibbled on and/or licked is an instant lady-boner. :drool:

Frankie said:
Also (and this may sound a tad weird) having my ears nibbled on and/or licked is an instant lady-boner. :drool:

my last ex loved that too, so she'd nibble/lick mine and I have to say I liked it as well.

My inner thigh being bitten drives me as close to insanity as possible. Also (and this may sound a tad weird) having my ears nibbled on and/or licked is an instant lady-boner.

My first warned me that if I touched his left ear he couldn't be responsible for anything he might do (meaning, sexually).

Personally, having my inner thighs touched in ANY way by someone else, huge turn on. I'm talking the humping-air-give-me-dick-NOW type turn on.

LadyLuna said:
Personally, having my inner thighs touched in ANY way by someone else, huge turn on. I'm talking the humping-air-give-me-dick-NOW type turn on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have the same response. My husband finds it hilarious. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.