AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can I attract people to my room without giving anything away?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicLust

Cam Model
Dec 8, 2016
Twitter Username
@Toxiclust15
MFC Username
ToxicLust
I've been a model off an on for about two years now. I have a few regulars I can almost always count on for a show, most of my regulars just want to talk and I'm fine with it.... but I was wondering what are some ways I can get people into my room and keep them.

I talk and type. I've done wigs to switch things up. I've danced around. I just don't know what to do to get them in without giving things away? Any advice appreciated.

How long do you usually stream for?

Play a game maybe. Talk about something interesting. Do a competitive thing for the highest tippers. The room will fluctuate over time and as you've probably noticed, the room gets real busy when there's a peak show and then they leave. Focus on your regulars and keep them happy and then as time goes by you'll get more and more regulars to entertain. These regulars would probably also add you to their friend's list so they know whenever you're online.

I would also suggest being a tease a bit. It gets people interested and stay longer because they didn't see it yet. Like maybe a certain countdown til naked. Just some small suggestions.

Reactions: Ivy Adams
Just curious but are you prohibited from giving prizes away? Why would you be reluctant to do so?

Play a game maybe. Talk about something interesting. Do a competitive thing for the highest tippers. The room will fluctuate over time and as you've probably noticed, the room gets real busy when there's a peak show and then they leave. Focus on your regulars and keep them happy and then as time goes by you'll get more and more regulars to entertain. These regulars would probably also add you to their friend's list so they know whenever you're online.

I would also suggest being a tease a bit. It gets people interested and stay longer because they didn't see it yet. Like maybe a certain countdown til naked. Just some small suggestions.
I do count downs most of the time. Ive tried a paint me game. 30 tokens for them to choose one thing for me to paint on myself. That hadn't worked. I got a wheel spinner on my phone. One had to use it two times. And I've tried hangman and no one did it.

The best way to attract customers is to be on regularly. Try 4 days a week if you can. One thing that most top models all have in common is consistency. I understand it's hard when a baby needs fed every 3 hours. Maybe do two hours take a break spend time with your child, than do another two hours. Get a schedule going.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ivy Adams
The best way to attract customers is to be on regularly. Try 4 days a week if you can. One thing that most top models all have in common is consistency. I understand it's hard when a baby needs fed every 3 hours. Maybe do two hours take a break spend time with your child, than do another two hours. Get a schedule going.
That sounds great! Thank you I will. I try to keep a calendar of when I've been on and how long and how much I made. I'll put a schedule on it now.

I do count downs most of the time. Ive tried a paint me game. 30 tokens for them to choose one thing for me to paint on myself. That hadn't worked. I got a wheel spinner on my phone. One had to use it two times. And I've tried hangman and no one did it.
Those are all good games and suggestions. Don't completely give up on them and pay attention to when you play them. Was it on a Monday (slow day) vs. a Friday (better day)? I've done things like 3 days in a row and watched it take up one day, not work at all the next day and another day all of a sudden everyone loves it lol. So keep them in the file for when you want to play a game again, play nice music and talk and dance. I heard hangman was very successful from some other models although I've never tried playing it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ToxicLust
Those are all good games and suggestions. Don't completely give up on them and pay attention to when you play them. Was it on a Monday (slow day) vs. a Friday (better day)? I've done things like 3 days in a row and watched it take up one day, not work at all the next day and another day all of a sudden everyone loves it lol. So keep them in the file for when you want to play a game again, play nice music and talk and dance. I heard hangman was very successful from some other models although I've never tried playing it.
Thank you this helps a lot. I have stoped trying but I'll try again

Reactions: Bobbie Madison
Status
Not open for further replies.