AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can i prevent somebody from coming to my cb's room ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2015
There is some people who gets in my channel over and over again to insult me and tell me to kill myself.
is that a way to ban them permanently ? silencing them and banning them doesnt work since they just make another account.

Have you silenced greys? I know it's different on CB because if you run out of tokens you turn grey so its less common to do so. Unfortunately, my experience with CB was similar and I just decided never to broadcast there again. I would contact support; likely it's just one person and they may be able to ban their IP.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Have you silenced greys? I know it's different on CB because if you run out of tokens you turn grey so its less common to do so. Unfortunately, my experience with CB was similar and I just decided never to broadcast there again. I would contact support; likely it's just one person and they may be able to ban their IP.
well all my viewers are grey.
and its not only one person.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: VeronicaChaos
Has your room been banned by any chance?

well, then yes. my room got banned back in march, but i have another account now, didnt wanted to talk about that here or now tho.
Eek. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.