AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can people send you money without paypal?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan_Flute_Fox

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 23, 2018
Twitter Username
@pan_flute_fox
MFC Username
Pan_Flute_Fox
I'm an MFC model and I've been trying to get into more expensive stuff (aka custom vids and skype shows) do y'all have anyway other than tokens to get money from clients, because 50% is a huge cut and with higher end items that makes a lot of difference.
and of course id never use paypal bc thats a great way to get scammed.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
If they are coming from MFC and contacting you there, take payments there. It will help your camscrore by not taking customers offsite. Also you would get banned when mfc finds out you are poatching. If you want to earn more on content you produce, try pricing yourself a little higher and have custom guidelines.

I suggest also get a side hustle of indie Skype shows as well. Use indiebill. Get you social media going. Get more eggs in you basket.

Again, do not poatch MFC members. If members find you offsite, then you can offer a payment processor which gives you a higher percentage and protects your ass. Notice I said when MFC finds out and if.

We actually have models who sell Skype shows as an item on the boutique shop. The percentage is up to 83%. The main advantage is, that the ranking, sales etc, don't get harmed, because a model chose an alternative and diversity. Not to mention, a full chargeback protection.
Personally, I see (not as a viewer) very steady and high performances in tokens per minute privates, which you get to set with little to no hassle. By the way, if it's a member you converted, you will get additional percentage for affiliation.
I think I came a little further in understanding the trade lately.

• Helpful!
Reactions: melanieoncam
Regarding skype, you can use skyprivate.com. It let's you do privates on skype and you get 75%+ commission.
Other than that, there are other payment services that you can use. Crypto would be one, and paxum.com is very popular amongst cam models. You can also get a mastercard from the so you can spend your money right away.

I think we shouldn't confuse payment solutions, with payment gateways and processors. Not the same thing, and obtaining those is not the same process. I used to work in payment solutions for almost 6 years, so here's the deal. An adult platform, takes care of the payment gateway and processor for you as an independent contractor. A payment solution is for the stage in which you withdraw the payouts you already earned from the platform, not the end user/customer. Just like an eBay or an Amazon store charges the client's credit card, and not you as a seller.

if anyone uses paypal and checks out with "goods and services" they can refund their money up to a year, so please be careful

and they can sometimes see your address :(

If they are booking through mfc stick with tokens. The upfront cut is annoying sure but feeding your camscore will end up benefiting you in the long run. Most money services will freeze your account and take your funds not just PayPal. Amazon gift cards can even be fake it’s really not worth the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.