1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

How did you decide on a name???

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by fatdreamgirl, Sep 6, 2018.

1. KarlaKaress

Cam Model

i love alliteration + names that start with "k" that can also start with a "c." i've been:

kristina
    kleo
    and now karla :) i plan to stay karla for the rest of my career, but we'll see! :h:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cherry Bomb

Cam Model

When my husband and I started we were Mickey and Mallory.
    When I concentrated more on my solo work I became Cherry Bomb (The Runaways)
    Now we are Mickey and Cherry.

3. Talia Tate

Cam Model

Batman character+alliteration.

Talia=Talia al Ghul

Tate=Miranda Tate

And y’all know I love Tom Hardy, so when I first started out and did couples camming I made my partner go by Tommy:angelic:

• Like Like x 3
  4. curvyredhead

Cam Model

I looked in the mirror
    I'm just not a creative human.

• Like Like x 5
  5. LowMaintenceSmokee

Not me but I know the guy that runs the studio where cam girls work at decided their names and for a while their first and last name always started with the same letter. So it was pretty easy to know which girl worked for which studio

6. xxlvngdedgrlxx

Cam Model

My name is "Pepper Masters". My first name comes from the movie Crybaby with Johnny Depp. The main character's sister's name is Pepper. I believe one of her quotes was " My bazooms are my weapons"

My last name come's from my SO stage name.

7. EmiliaSong

Cam Model

I was a huge Doctor Who fan when I started camming, so I combined the names of two of my favorite characters: Amelia Pond and River Song. I didn't want it to be totally obvious, so I changed "Amelia" to "Emilia." "Song" also suits me because I sing a lot on cam!

• Like Like x 1