AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How did you decide on a name???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love alliteration + names that start with "k" that can also start with a "c." i've been:

kristina
kleo
and now karla :) i plan to stay karla for the rest of my career, but we'll see! :h:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Batman character+alliteration.

Talia=Talia al Ghul

Tate=Miranda Tate

And y’all know I love Tom Hardy, so when I first started out and did couples camming I made my partner go by Tommy:angelic:

I looked in the mirror
I'm just not a creative human.

Not me but I know the guy that runs the studio where cam girls work at decided their names and for a while their first and last name always started with the same letter. So it was pretty easy to know which girl worked for which studio

My name is "Pepper Masters". My first name comes from the movie Crybaby with Johnny Depp. The main character's sister's name is Pepper. I believe one of her quotes was " My bazooms are my weapons"

My last name come's from my SO stage name.

I was a huge Doctor Who fan when I started camming, so I combined the names of two of my favorite characters: Amelia Pond and River Song. I didn't want it to be totally obvious, so I changed "Amelia" to "Emilia." "Song" also suits me because I sing a lot on cam!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.