AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I delete my CB account without getting the minimum payout?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2015
Twitter Username
@LilyBlueBBW
Streamate Username
LilyBluBBW
Chaturbate Username
bigpussy690
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/425557/BBWchubbyLisbyIsley/
Hi, @punker barbie

I want to delete my CB account because I am just frustrated by the site but I have like maybe $25 to $30 in my account and therefore I am not at the minimum payout. Its like literally getting teeth pulled trying to get to the minimum payout because the men on the site are VERY cheap. How can I go about getting the money without having to stream again on CB? My minimum payout on file is supposed to be like $50, can I lower it to $25 and get a payout?

I have contacted support about this issue maybe 3 to 5 days ago and I haven't gotten a response and so I am contacting you through this method in order to get some answers.

I just want to get my money and let go of the site after that.

Thanks.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi, @punker barbie

I want to delete my CB account because I am just frustrated by the site but I have like maybe $25 to $30 in my account and therefore I am not at the minimum payout. Its like literally getting teeth pulled trying to get to the minimum payout because the men on the site are VERY cheap. How can I go about getting the money without having to stream again on CB? My minimum payout on file is supposed to be like $50, can I lower it to $25 and get a payout?

I have contacted support about this issue maybe 3 to 5 days ago and I haven't gotten a response and so I am contacting you through this method in order to get some answers.

I just want to get my money and let go of the site after that.

Thanks.

Boleyn Models daily pay service works with Chaturbate. Maybe you can sign up for Boleyn Models daily pay, and then link your Chaturbate account with them so you can get your money asap. I have my Boleyn Models payout minimum set to $10, and have them pay me via MassPay. There’s an option to immediately get the money the same day.

I’m having the same issue with SextPanther as far as the payout minimum. The damn payout minimum is $50, and I think I’ve got like $16 just sitting there. So it’s gonna take me a while until I get another payout from them.

Reactions: LilyBlueBBW
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.