AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how do i get more traffic ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeBella

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 22, 2016
France
Twitter Username
@CDee92
MFC Username
DeeBella
Hello girls my name is Dee , i am working as a cam model on mfc since dec 2013 . What can i do so i can get more people in my room , I tryed almost everything like : being naked , clothed , playing games and so on and still is bad !! Please help :)

Hey, when you get into the models only section run a search on this there are so many threads full of advice. There's also some great threads on this in the stickies including a cam-troubleshooting one.

In a nutshell - Troubleshoot your connection speed, lighting, and sound. Makes sure its optimized.

next, if tactics on camera aren't working start beefing up your social media and marketing presence. That means - get yourself a profile that works for you (no link here so I can't see yours)
make sure your links are easily accessible on all social media
consider expanding to
- other sites that could bring traffic
-Twitter, tumblr
-youtube/vlogging
-clipsites
-collaborations with other models to boost exposure.

The one other thing I do that helps me when I'm experiencing lower roomcounts than normal (sometimes its just my regs) is I'll ask myself "if i was a dude, flicking through camsites...what would make ME find my room and stop?". Often times I'll have to admit to myself that I would probably scroll past my own cam room in search for something else. You can't be all things to all people, but providing instant-visual impact I beleive goes a long way to making an impression enough that someone stays to find out what you're about OR remembers you and comes back.

I used to do some CRAAAZY shows in public, or tied up or with other girls..etc.. and I still get dudes Years and YEARS later coming back going "OMG. YOU"RE THAT GIRL. I REMEMBER YOU."
I'm not saying you have to do CRAZY things, but be aware of how you're leaving your impression.

To echo Miss_Lollipop, doing something more than just chatting will stop people to at least look usually. Something as simple as a silly outfit or something unique you're wearing should at least get traffic in. I saw a model holding a rolling pin seductively for some unknown reason, so I had to stop in and at least ask about it. She wasn't cooking, just stroking a rolling pin. :)

Dont forget to aply for models only status here and add your links to your profile here so members here can find you!
She's verified already but hadn't posted enough to access that section.
Hello ladies! Welcome to the forum! Here are instructions on how to be upgraded to model status. Only active posters are eligible view the Model's Only section. Once you get your "verified cam girl" tag, you may still be restricted to the public section until you've begun posting and participating.

oops sorry! my bad
All good! I think also sometimes girls are confused about what section they're posting in. I think I'll add something to the verified welcome email so they know to double check the sub-form before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.