AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I know if a cam girl is really into my fetish?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2021
So I'm fairly new to this world, have only done a couple of calls. I haven't really felt that the girls were that into it which was a little disappointing. Specifically I like C2C and JOI while I finish by cumming into my own mouth and on my face. I don't want to waste a girl's time before a call chatting too much to try to find out if she's really into it, or is just willing to watch, but I also feel like I want her having fun with it. How do I tell?

The best (only?) way is probably to find a model who advertises JOI, tip her to discuss it in PM and then tip her again for her time no matter the outcome. I don't think you will be able to tell if she into it or willing to watch just by hanging out.

I think he also needs to look for people who are into CEI.

@Craigknight There are a ton of models on here who are into C2C, JOI, and CEI! Hopefully someone will see your thread and message you about it.

So I'm fairly new to this world, have only done a couple of calls. I haven't really felt that the girls were that into it which was a little disappointing. Specifically I like C2C and JOI while I finish by cumming into my own mouth and on my face. I don't want to waste a girl's time before a call chatting too much to try to find out if she's really into it, or is just willing to watch, but I also feel like I want her having fun with it. How do I tell?
Maybe tell them you are looking for enthusiasm, encouragement and that you want to really turn them on.

If you tell me that it'll cue me into the kind of thing you want from me.

Also in general look for models comfortable with dirty talk and CEI. Sometimes buying content can be an easy way to see if it's a good match. If they have videos about CEI / JOE you're on the right track.

Double posting to add.. this is 100% something I do enjoy btw :) Not to shamelessly plug.. but... shameless plug :p If you're interested please let me know.
www.miss-lollipop.com has my links and I have some videos along these lines too :)

Hello, I like to use that label for a while but I noticed that nobody was interested so I removed it but you are likely to find more with the c2c tag

Maybe try veteran cambbs instead of newer cambbs. Veteran models tend to not do shows they aren't into. I pass on all joi and cei because I find those shows boring.

Maybe just start off by asking them how they feel about CEI? I absolutely love it so if someone asks me I'm pretty enthusiastic.

Reactions: MarieElise
I absolutely love C2C JOI and CEI. But yes, in general, models who have been around longer are more likely to be straight to the point about stuff, especially if their room is busy and popping at that moment. Femdom models in general tend to pretty confident, straight to the point, and good w their boundaries imo though. Lots of the newer ones I know, and interact w regularly, are also really amazing, compared to the average struggling newb type.

Honestly though I would go to the CEI category of the main clipsites and just sample clips from different models, until you find one you want to go live with. Also be sure to google Models too though, because there are some who don't go live at all, and only do clips. And on some of the live sites they are not allowed to discuss any other sites they work on.

clips4sale, manyvids, iwantclips ... then there is also niteflirt, and sextpanther.

Last edited:
You could search models' hashtags to find a list of models with things like #c2c #joi or whatever. But keep in mind, having those hashtags doesn't necessarily mean that the model is actually "really into" that fetish. It could mean that it's something she is willing to offer in a show if you want it. If we only did shows of things we're genuinely really into, we wouldn't make as much money. I love muscular arms on a hot guy, but do you think I'm getting private show requests from men like this...who are also willing to show themselves to me on cam? Nope.

I guess you could also try sending the model a tip note, asking her (without even mentioning your fetish to her just yet) if she has any fetishes, and see what she says. She may not mention any of your fetishes, and that's okay. She might still be willing to do it for you, but you'll never know if you don't ask. Lots of models are good actresses, and won't have a horrified look on their face during your JOI/cum-in-mouth session.

If you intend on a JOI session ending with you cumming in your mouth, I think you should mention that to the model ahead of time before you begin...so she's prepared to see that. I've seen a guy suck his own cock before, and I think he came in his mouth, and I found it fascinating. But other models might be grossed out by that, tbh. So just give them a heads up beforehand, so they're not totally caught off guard.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
When I cam on SM, it's pretty normal for people to come into the chat and ask first thing, if I am into xyz whatever thing they are interested in. I am more likely to give a thorough response beyond "yes" or "no" when that ask comes with a tip. And I think in general, performers are going to be more on the honest side about whether or not they wanna watch you eat your load. It can be a polarizing topic lol. Or you can just search the tags, as the tags on performer pages are user generated, rather than being added by the performer. Gives you a good idea of what their shows might be like. There are comments from members as well, but I find these are less informative and more mmmmmmmmm bb.

Anyway. You want them to encourage you or laugh while you do it? Instruct, or observe? Diddle themselves along with you, sit and stare, show you the moves with their strap-on, do the macarena? Just ask, and be specific. Save everyone some time. CEI is a really common request, I can't imagine you'd make it far without finding someone to fulfill it. Whether or not they ~actually like it~ is not what I would concern myself with, because if they are good at their job, I wouldn't be able to tell anyway.

Why do you want to know ? Modele are not your wife. 🥴If you like the show that its performed for you, you feel good too, no need for more details. It's easy to see if he really enjoys doing that for you. For example, I don't like dirty talk, and there are many who ask me, and I tell them the truth, but I still Want private and they are still satisfied.😊

A lot of sites have tagging systems that help boost visibility for specific acts and kinks, and models often list their specialties on their profiles as well. CEI and JOI are both things I specialize in for example and I have them listed on my profile. I cam on Streamate and so I also encourage members to tag me for those kinks as well so the algorithm can keep sending me more people into things I like to do.

If you search for models into CEI you'll probably find they also do JOI and C2C since the three often go together.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Camgirls usually mention the fetishes they are comfortable with in their description - if not, just ask them from the get-go.
Off-topic, I find it wholesome that there are members who ACTUALLY care about what a model is comfy with... wish there were more users like those.
Thanks for the response. I didn't think I would see the word "wholesome" anywhere near this topic, LOL.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.