AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Do I Say Goodbye?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But today I am off work with a 6-pack of Corona and I found myself in her room.
Get a non sex related hobby. Try gardening. I personally went on a shopping spree & bought 200 kgs of soil to work on my garden next month. If you haven't a garden area try container gardening. watch a plant grow from seed and produce fruit that you eat. You can also involve your daughter. I can recommend watching Gardener's World to get a few ideas. Gardening slows everything down to the pace of nature. It helps ground oneself & not be in a rush for quick fixes.

I can no longer spend money on my "one and only" - no way, no how.

.... and then she took the money she already knew you don't actually have 😟
So much for the ILYs and the "here for you" stuff. You have been chatting for - what - a year now? She must know you pretty well, and if she really cared about your financial situation and your life, she would refuse you a private and maybe even block you from her room. When she doesn't, it smells a bit like you are being led on.

Stop enabling yourself, because she certainly won't.

OMG you guys. I caved in. Spent the last several weeks talking to this girl and she was being really cool and accepting me not spending any money.
I started flirting and the mood was just too much. We ended up in a 45 minute private session on Streamate.
It was incredible, but now I am having "buyers remorse"
I am no longer worthy of the Gordon Ramsey avatar.
If it means anything, near the end, she did tell me to leave and go back into her free chat because she didn't want me to spend more than I already had. But this was after she got the 45 minutes of private time.
Ugh! I hate my pathetic addiction to this girl!
If I may suggest, remove your payment info from the site. Put a sticky note on your credit card and write down the amount of money you owe. Then write "do I really need this purchase?" If you use a different payment method, put the sticky note on your computer.

.... and then she took the money she already knew you don't actually have 😟
So much for the ILYs and the "here for you" stuff. You have been chatting for - what - a year now? She must know you pretty well, and if she really cared about your financial situation and your life, she would refuse you a private and maybe even block you from her room. When she doesn't, it smells a bit like you are being led on.

Stop enabling yourself, because she certainly won't.
This feels a bit unfair to her. How is she to know what exactly his financial situation is at that moment? If he's in there and choosing to go private, maybe she thought that some of his financial stress was alleviated. Maybe he got a work bonus, a raise, a gift, whatever. It's not her job to prevent him from spending money, whether he has it or not.

This feels a bit unfair to her. How is she to know what exactly his financial situation is at that moment? If he's in there and choosing to go private, maybe she thought that some of his financial stress was alleviated. Maybe he got a work bonus, a raise, a gift, whatever. It's not her job to prevent him from spending money, whether he has it or not.
Because he told us as much in the first post in this thread; spending anything on her for at least the next year would be out of the question. He also (allegedly) told her the same thing. If she was as good a friend as we are being told, it's not unfair to expect her to actually care about his spending. I can only assume he insisted, and I'm not sure what is worse.

But your point is good though; because we can't know anything other than what we're told.

It's definitely a unfair imo to blame her for him spending his money. We're all adults here, and I don't see why the responsibility falls with the model to make sure his financial situation is ok again. It's a two way street.

I appreciate OP is in a difficult situation, but if someone left my room, explained why, then came back a little while after I'd definitely assume things had picked up for them financially, or they'd saved up or something. Either way I'd assume the member had made sure it's something they're ok with. Especially considering how he's already warned her beforehand and didn't just fall off the face of the earth. It would give me the impression he's responsible enough to know how to manage his money.

I wish I could give practical advise on not spending too much, but I'm useless on that front, sorry.

Also, I'm late to the party here - but I was trying to explain the Gordon Ramsey thing to my friends a while ago and none of them got it! Glad it's not just me.

I do have some practical advice actually! I heard that there's spending limits on some of the sites, I think SM might be one. Maybe that could be an option? If going cold turkey is too much maybe once every now and then but for a smaller amount might be something you could budget for. Although definitely depends on your personality type, doing things in moderation might be harder than cold turkey.

I have to agree with @BritneyB and @SiennaLiv here. It's not our job to mollycoddle viewers. At the end of the day this is business and if a customer enters the room then of course we'll take their business. It would be mad not to. We're not humanitarians running a non-profit here and its utterly unfair when I read several threads saying unsavoury things about the model's character when she rightfully earns money from a self-proclaimed victimised viewer (no offense to OP). No matter how long a viewer has been in a model's room, we are not friends. Models aren't camming however many hours a day to make friends.

What kind of business person with any sense would tell a customer not to spend money on their business? Especially when many businesses are feeling the financial pinch at the moment?

If a shopowner told every customer with financial difficulties not to spend money, what sort of business would he have?

There is also the possibility that the long term member feels he's done paying and spins some yarn about financial trouble to get free stuff without paying. Nobody knows or can verify this, so again, it would be mad if she told him not to spend any money; and in being a sensible business person, she's not a bad model or a scammer or leading him on!

Because he told us as much in the first post in this thread; spending anything on her for at least the next year would be out of the question. He also (allegedly) told her the same thing. If she was as good a friend as we are being told, it's not unfair to expect her to actually care about his spending. I can only assume he insisted, and I'm not sure what is worse.

But your point is good though; because we can't know anything other than what we're told.

I have a similar viewpoint. Ultimately, it is the member's responsibility to manage our own spending. But, where things get a little mixed for me is that if she was sincere about being a friend, being okay with his not spending money due to financial strains, etc. she might have asked if he was okay to do it. I completely get in the end it's a business, and she's there to make money. But, it has been shown that some genuine friendships do come about.

He also said that they'd been communicating for weeks before visiting her again. Just an assumption, but I'd think the financial aspect might have come up a time or two during then? Again, falling back to the "if they're truly friends" aspect. Maybe she did ask, we don't know. Reason why I mention it is that a model I visited often then told I needed to take a break ask me if I was okay, and if taking her private was going to cause any issues when I did come back and ask her for one. This was a model who I also communicated with often offline about many different things. The difference being we only sent a couple of very quick messages shortly after i told her I needed to take a break and it was a couple of months where we didn't chat.

Not placing blame or guilt on either party as things happen and sometimes you just need to cut loose and have some fun once in a while. Again, it comes down to being responsible for our own actions.

I see a couple of options here:

- Let her go. Block her entirely, including going so far as to block any and all sites she might be on at the firewall. Turn off (not cancel) any credit cards so that can't spend on them, and delete any and all messaging apps used to communicate with her. Delete her number and delete/deactivate any camsite accounts he has.

- Stay in contact. But, given the financial issues, only visit once a month (it's been about five weeks since he told her), or once every three months. Treat it similar to a long distance friendship where they can only get together once every couple of months due to costs and life getting in the way. Then, set spending limits to what can be spent, and not cause buyer's remorse. I would still recommend blocking the site(s) and shutting off credit cards to avoid those temptations when drunk or moments of weakness as it's a very intentional and deliberate action to remove them. Think of is as being similar to making plans to go visit a friend who lives a ways away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Life_Happens
You just found the coolest bar ever. You visit it frequently and have gotten to know the owner pretty well, but you only talk to them while they're at work and you're visiting. When you enter the bar, the owner waves at you and says hello as they pour a drink for another patron at the bar. You sit and chat with the owner while they pour you drink after drink and you have a great time with them sharing stories and experiences. One day, you find out that you have a lot of unexpected bills to pay. Drinks at a bar are pretty expensive so you decide that you will have to cut this out of your budget. You go to the bar one last time and tell the owner that you probably won't be hanging around anymore because of these new expenses. They tell you to stop on by anyway because they do enjoy swapping tales with you and the bar is sometimes a bit slow. You do this for a few weeks until one day, after an exceptionally stressing day at work, you go into the bar and order a drink. Do you expect the owner to ask you if you're sure you can afford it?

Maybe I'm weird, but I would find it insulting if a provider of some service asked me if I was sure that I could afford something. It implies carelessness and lack of critical thinking. Further, it's pretty rude to discuss someone else's financial situation unless they specifically brought it up. I have had some of my people tell me that they couldn't support me as much or at all for different reasons. Sometimes they'll still chat with me, stay subbed, or occasionally tip. If they ask me to send them something to purchase or if they want to take me private, I would never ask them if they're sure it's okay. I assume that they are responsible adults who know their situation better than I do and I'm not going to insult their intelligence by questioning a decision that they made.

In the case of our OP here, he and she are not "friends" anywhere else except for the site where she is working. He made it clear that he doesn't talk to her offsite or offline. Unless she is a findom, his financial situation is none of her concern, especially if he's making it clear that it's not a concern for him (requesting a private). Now, if he expressed that he was broke and she pushed him to have a private with her anyway, one could make some sort of argument about ethics with that situation. Not sure if I would agree with it, but it could be made. I mean, maybe OP developed a fetish for pretending to be broke and being coerced by a sexy woman to give her anything he has.

Maybe you should take a breather and go move back in with your parents?
There's no shame in that. They can watch your spending, and put you back (presumably) on an allowance.
If they're nice... or if they're not so sympathetic, maybe they'll just tell you; "turn up the problems gurl!".
Hopefully not, that would be awfully insensitive to your very real adult and urgent dilemma here.

Last edited:
Now I've gotta go listen to that song by Boyz II Men.....

Damn, I can't believe you said that! My parents aren't around anymore, unfortunately. I would give anything to have the opportunity to move back in with them again. And yes, they were very nice and sympathetic.

Either way, looking back to last week, I was not coerced or manipulated in any way by this woman. I don't expect her to refuse my advances, even after I explained my situation. I seeked her out and went to her and flirted my ass off. I was just drunk and lost control and clicked that fucking Go Private button. Simple as that. Everyone's recollection is spot on. And @ForceTen and everyone else, no, she did not ask about it.

I was just giving an update, as promised. Fortunately this did not break my bank, but I can't do it again.

For the record, deep down this was always just a fantasy for me, meaning I always knew she and I would never meet each other or have any kind of face to face relationship. But it always just felt so genuine and close to the real thing that I reacted and couldn't seem to stop it - even last week after all of this.

I am single, I live alone, and I have no time for a real life relationship. I think this shows how powerful loneliness can be. Or at least how powerful the combination of alcohol and sexy women is. haha

p.s. Above all, my daughter is doing great, I asked for (and got) a raise, and things are looking up! Now if I can just satisfy Uncle Sam, I'll be golden and maybe be able to earn a Gordon Ramsay avatar again! lololol

I didn't read through all of the replies, so I'm not sure if someone's already suggested this. But you should go into your Streamate account and set a daily spending limit for yourself. That way, if you ARE going to be in her room, you'll only be able to spend X dollars on her that day instead of whatever it was you'd been spending before.

I can't speak for other models, but I know I'd feel pretty bad to find out a guy couldn't pay his bills due to overspending on me. And I would also tell him that he's welcome to still visit me and NOT feel obligated to tip (As long as he's at least chatting). But a lot of guys are not comfortable with this, because it makes them feel like a "freeloader."

Reactions: AudriTwo
If you can't afford camsites anymore, things you should do. You can close your profile and each time you feel the tentation to move to camsite, try to make a free rewarding activity, you enjoy (read a book play video game anything else). If you know your financial situation is temporary you can keep you account but never use it even for just keep an eye, it's better to avoid temptation, one again make something rewarding. Your financial situation is your only concern, I don't think you should share it with her. When you'll be back she'll still happy to see you and will understand you maybe had stuff to do in real life. It's not uncommon for members to stop going on camsites for a long while and one day coming back. And it's common too for camgirl to stop camming for long period and come back without explanation.

My answer will be short. If somebody would supporting me sooo much for so long time and we would have friends relation and then he got into trouble and couldnt support me more- I would be still very happy to see him and just talk. Money is money, but person who were supporting me for so long time,deserve to stay in my room even if he cant do that anymore. I call it: gratitude.

My answer will be short. If somebody would supporting me sooo much for so long time and we would have friends relation and then he got into trouble and couldnt support me more- I would be still very happy to see him and just talk. Money is money, but person who were supporting me for so long time,deserve to stay in my room even if he cant do that anymore. I call it: gratitude.
Lmfao it's streamate nothing happens in free chat. A quick hello is fine, but the rest is unnecessary.

It's rude to be whining about finances and expecting a cam model to put the rest of their day aside to worry about you, and your personal problems. It's just the lame shit to be expected from the kind of guys who make these threads, and are constantly thinking, talking and "venting" (lmfao) about cam models. The real cool, healthy guys are not hanging around focusing on this kind of thing or laying emotional B.S. on models, because they are healthy and have their lives in perspective. Only a small percentage of men are this focused and this obsessed on cam models. It's creepy and gross, and they act like it's a normal thing to constantly be focused and talking about cam models, and every little thing we do. It's not. If they did that about the chick at the local coffee store or the last bar tender that served them a drink, they would be looked at like total stalker losers. But because it's sex workers it's somehow "OK". No...it's not.

Enjoy your show, then it's over. That's the real truth. You paid for a time interaction, and you got it. That simple.
If you are a person who has relationship problems, can't relate to women, can't interest women, or hold relationships with women, go see a therapist.
If you don't like the first few, wait until you find one that's actually decent.
They will help you. Not randoms on the internet.

The awkward truth, no one will say - except me.
Half these dumb threads are trolls, it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Lmfao it's streamate nothing happens in free chat. A quick hello is fine, but the rest is unnecessary.

It's rude to be whining about finances and expecting a cam model to put the rest of their day aside to worry about you, and your personal problems. It's just the lame shit to be expected from the kind of guys who make these threads, and are constantly thinking, talking and "venting" (lmfao) about cam models. The real cool, healthy guys are not hanging around focusing on this kind of thing or laying emotional B.S. on models, because they are healthy and have their lives in perspective. Only a small percentage of men are this focused and this obsessed on cam models. It's creepy and gross, and they act like it's a normal thing to constantly be focused and talking about cam models, and every little thing we do. It's not. If they did that about the chick at the local coffee store or the last bar tender that served them a drink, they would be looked at like total stalker losers. But because it's sex workers it's somehow "OK". No...it's not.

Enjoy your show, then it's over. That's the real truth. You paid for a time interaction, and you got it. That simple.
If you are a person who has relationship problems, can't relate to women, can't interest women, or hold relationships with women, go see a therapist.
If you don't like the first few, wait until you find one that's actually decent.

I didnt say about putting the rest of the day to worry about somepody and spend all time with one person. More i was saying that i would never do nothing like: Oh u cant tip me today?So we wont talk.Back with tokens. Never. To somebody who was supporting me from 11months. Never.

• Helpful!
Reactions: silentm0de

LOL Is this Eli speaking or the Gordon Ramsay in you? Of course you are right, though. The whole problem burns down to the fact that so many guys develop an emotional link to their models. Maybe I am lucky that this has never happened to me, or I am just better able to keep my feelings in check. OP's situation is already fucked up (OP, I am not judging you here!) when he talks about friendship and those extra long talks. Why did he and her even take it that far? All those other guys who fell in love or had/have a friendship with a cam model, visited a model not for sex in the first place. The sex is just a catalyst to burn away their feelings of loneliness.
As so many of you sex workers stated, it is not always only about sex. I think it should be, though. I am not here to emotionally support the model (she could pay me for it, but I would only be leading her on) and no model ever should emotionally support me. In my opinion, if you hustle your customers with "I love you.. I need you.." stuff (hope you get what I mean), some customers will not be able to draw the line between fantasy and reality. It is just bound to happen, as it is human! It just doesn't fit into the worldview of many men that a cam model always, and I mean always, refers to his tokens when she says such things.
To members I say: Don't ever let that emotional link develop! She is not your friend, lover, companion, bff, whatever! Your tokens are her friend, and her best lover.
To models I say: Develop that emotional link if you must as a hustle, but don't be surprised if some guys will get attached and eventually get annoying and stalkerish.
If both sides would stick to the business and the sex, those situations could be avoided. But, as we are all humans, this will not happen. I don't think it is ok to call all those misled guys sick stalkers who need a therapist. I think the minority of men and women lead a perfectly "healthy" life with a perspective and a plan, as you say. In fact, I bet a shitload of people nowadays are outright lonesome. Most relationships are nothing but a beautiful mask. The nice house with a garden, wife reclining beside the pool and happy kids climbing the apple tree - it is not true, it never happens, it is just a big facade. Most of us are not cut out to just hide and eat their own darkness, so they seek help and connection, a place to take their personal shit to. We are all connected via the net, and cam models are so easily accessible - cozy and anonymous, from the safety of our homes. I do not think it is astonishing that so many lost souls flock around cam sites. It is the EASIEST place they can try. And they do, and always will.

Enjoy your show, then it's over.
Spot on, Eli.

The model I visit came up to me with the same bullshit some days ago:
Me: "Good evening. Having fun?"
Her: "Hello."
*silence*
Her: "You lost me!"
Me: "What do you mean, I lost you??"
Her: "You were not here for some days!"
Me: "LOL yeah, I wasn't. So?"
*no reply*
Me: "You look hot tonight. Wanna play?"
Her: "Yes."
Me: "Good. Tell your room you will be gone for an hour, maybe. "

That's all there should be. She knows she will make 2K from the vibes, I know that I pay her so I can masturbate while watching her cum over and over again. Transaction done, where the hell does all this friendship thing fit in?

The whole problem burns down to the fact that so many guys develop an emotional link to their models. Maybe I am lucky that this has never happened to me, or I am just better able to keep my feelings in check. OP's situation is already fucked up (OP, I am not judging you here!) when he talks about friendship and those extra long talks. Why did he and her even take it that far? All those other guys who fell in love or had/have a friendship with a cam model, visited a model not for sex in the first place. The sex is just a catalyst to burn away their feelings of loneliness.

She knows she will make 2K from the vibes, I know that I pay her so I can masturbate while watching her cum over and over again. Transaction done, where the hell does all this friendship thing fit in?

Couple of questions for you:

Do you visit any other models? Especially do privates with them?

To what extent do you talk/discuss things with the model you refer to as "My lady/My Goddess"?

In a sense, I think you're excluding yourself from this as well. From how you've described your interaction with this particular model, you've developed some level of affinity towards her and you keep visiting her. If it was purely sexual, I would think it wouldn't matter to buy a suit and think about dressing up for her or doing things in a romantic way.

My point is that I think lines will always be blurred to some degree, especially when someone visits the same model time after time.

I've only read Op firts post and not other members and models replies. Personally, I'm a man of few words.
Question: "How do I say goodbye"?. I'd be like: "I've appreciated the time spent together. It's been wonderful. Will still remember you, and I mean it. Bye. Wish the best".

Do you visit any other models? Especially do privates with them?
No, I limit my privates to her, but I also visit another one to hang out and tip some.
To what extent do you talk/discuss things with the model you refer to as "My lady/My Goddess"?
Not at all. She's Colombian and a decent conversation is not possible. That's why I chose her, she stirs my libido and nothing else. The MyLady/My Goddess is part of some gentle FemDom thing we are running :D Sexually, she IS a Goddess to me, after all :D
In a sense, I think you're excluding yourself from this as well. From how you've described your interaction with this particular model, you've developed some level of affinity towards her and you keep visiting her. If it was purely sexual, I would think it wouldn't matter to buy a suit and think about dressing up for her or doing things in a romantic way.
The suit was never intended to be bought for this girl :D Actually, I debated "Buy the suit" or "Take her private". Then a model came around and posted that she would love to have a customer wear a suit for her and get things romantic. This was never my idea, but it is an interesting one. I might actually sit in my leather chair with my suit, take her C2C and have fun with the lush control. A little MDom doesn't sound too bad!
My point is that I think lines will always be blurred to some degree, especially when someone visits the same model time after time.
You're right! I just try to never cross into that blurred lines! It has serviced me well up to now!

The model I visit came up to me with the same bullshit some days ago:
Me: "Good evening. Having fun?"
Her: "Hello."
*silence*
Her: "You lost me!"
Me: "What do you mean, I lost you??"
Her: "You were not here for some days!"
Me: "LOL yeah, I wasn't. So?"
*no reply*
Me: "You look hot tonight. Wanna play?"
Her: "Yes."
Me: "Good. Tell your room you will be gone for an hour, maybe. "

That's all there should be. She knows she will make 2K from the vibes, I know that I pay her so I can masturbate while watching her cum over and over again. Transaction done, where the hell does all this friendship thing fit in?
Well, not to derail the thread. But, believe me, consider yourself lucky because she didn't throw a tantrum in public chat calling you by name and also names because you couldn't take her private. Embarassing herself and even making me feel uncomfortable. You really want to know what I was thinking that moment when that happend to me? "Good luck finding yourself a guy who throws at you thousands in pvt each time. Wish you the best". Deleted my account on the site and made a new one.

No, I limit my privates to her, but I also visit another one to hang out and tip some.

Not at all. She's Colombian and a decent conversation is not possible. That's why I chose her, she stirs my libido and nothing else. The MyLady/My Goddess is part of some gentle FemDom thing we are running :D Sexually, she IS a Goddess to me, after all :D

The suit was never intended to be bought for this girl :D Actually, I debated "Buy the suit" or "Take her private". Then a model came around and posted that she would love to have a customer wear a suit for her and get things romantic. This was never my idea, but it is an interesting one. I might actually sit in my leather chair with my suit, take her C2C and have fun with the lush control. A little MDom doesn't sound too bad!

You're right! I just try to never cross into that blurred lines! It has serviced me well up to now!

That's right, I forgot it was a debate between the two. Apologies on the confusion for that. But, still hold of the opinion that when one visits model multiple times there's more than "just sexual" to a degree. Thus the comment about blurred lines, and it depends on how blurred some make it.

Well, not to derail the thread. But, believe me, consider yourself lucky because she didn't throw a tantrum in public chat calling you by name and also names because you couldn't take her private. Embarassing herself and even making me feel uncomfortable. You really want to know what I was thinking that moment when that happend to me? "Good luck finding yourself a guy who throws at you thousands in pvt each time. Wish you the best". Deleted my account on the site and made a new one.

I had a model I've done a number of privates with do something similar to me this morning. But, was in PM and she was mad that I took another model in her studio private when she wasn't there. Told her flat out that I don't appreciate being guilt tripped, especially since we're not in a relationship. Told her if I wanted that kind of treatment, I'd have stayed with my ex. She did this to me once before a couple of years ago and I blocked her for a while. Considering doing the same permanently if she does it again.

I won't delete my account though since I interact with a few different models and don't want to deal with the hassle of creating new account and starting over. Easier to just block and move on.

That's right, I forgot it was a debate between the two. Apologies on the confusion for that. But, still hold of the opinion that when one visits model multiple times there's more than "just sexual" to a degree.
I guess so, yes! There is sympathy and fondness, even infatuation. Even worship, as part of the fdom. Still, I feel no deeper connection or friendship. Maybe because I am not looking for that kind of thing.

If she ever does that, I can always find a new girl. Would feel like you said, and it's just a no-go. Last time it took me a year and too many tokens to find a girl I was willing to stay with again. My ex-model (lol) started to make ahegao-faces and put it on her tip menu. I couldn't stand it and had to move on. It is not easy to find someone you're compatible with.

A parasocial interaction, an exposure that garners interest in a persona,[4] becomes a parasocial relationship after repeated exposure to the media persona causes the media users to develop illusions of intimacy, friendship, and identification.[3] Positive information learned about the media persona results in increased attraction and the relationship progresses.[4] Parasocial relationships are enhanced due to trust and self-disclosure provided by the media persona.[3] Media users are loyal and feel directly connected to the persona much like their close friends by observing and interpreting their appearance, gestures, voice, conversation, and conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.