AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you browse MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2012
Today I noticed someone tip a model who had one of those model fan names and I was curious as to if they ever go to other girls rooms as I suspect most everyone does in spite of always telling models otherwise.

Personally I have a huge list of model friends and visit about 4 or 5 each time I see them online. I have a triple screen setup with a secondary computer directly next to it so it is very common for me to have 2 rooms open at the same time. Sometimes I've had up to 5 chat rooms open in spite of only being able to participate in one or two.

Here are questions:
  • Do you ever watch more than one cam at the same time?
  • Do you frequently watch cams from the lounge?
  • Do you stalk the 'Most Popular Rooms' List for shows and what is hott at that moment?
  • Do you watch cams in in PM only without going to the chat room?
  • Do you have multiple accounts?

I suspect that most of the people who will view this thread will be the social perv type but neither-the-less. I've attached a screenshot with how my screen typically looks while MFC'ing.

Edit: whoops I intended to shrink the screenshot 50% but forgot. I guess you will have to deal with the full res screenshot.

Attachments

• FullScreen.JPG
    FullScreen.JPG
    813.2 KB · Views: 435
BoltEyeAm said:
Here are questions:
  • Do you stalk the 'Most Popular Rooms' List for shows and what is hott at that moment?

No - I have but one 24 inch screen and I usually watch Netflix as well, so things start to slow down if I'm streaming 3 things at once.

Rarely - I don't rub it out to ladies on cams so that isn't of interest to me.

No - I hit the next model button like a motherfucker. I know regulars and guys who are too good for public chat and only PM me watch through the PM thing. But for the most part I don't have many PM viewers.

I have my model account and my premie account.

I have a model account, a premium account, and a basic account.

Why the basic account? Because I rarely have tokens on my premium account, so sometimes I just want to watch without making girls think I might tip (though I don't hide the fact that I have no tokens and 20 reward points). Also, because I sometimes need to do a "how do you ___" and verify if it's possible on the basic account or is that a premium only feature?

I have my friends listed first (which was every model on here sometime last year, I need to go through and add all the new models of ACF... x.x), then the rest in alphabetical order.

I only ever have one room on at a time, I like to give the ladies my full attention. Or mostly full, I usually have other stuff going on. But when I'm there, it's to check out someone from here, so I want to be sure I remember who did what. And the only way for me to be sure of that is to not go in more than 1 room a week. :/ Yes, it's gonna take me awhile to catch every lovely lady.

I have never been in the lounge.
I always am in the chatroom, since I want to know what the heck she's talking about.
I don't even know where the most popular rooms list is, nor do I wish to know.

I think I got them all.

Reactions: BoltEyeAm
BoltEyeAm said:
Here are questions:

I'll answer my own questions more directly I guess.
1) I very frequently watch multiple cams, Having 4 screens means it is very easy to load someones room up. I know it is bit taboo to watch multiple rooms or be inattentive at all. Usually when I have multiple rooms open I mute all but one or two. Currently I have just one room but I'm treating it more like background noise with a pretty face.

Strangely enough when I participate in chat (and I do a lot) I feel more obligated to tip than when I am just watching on mute. I feel like when I'm participating in the chat I'm getting more from the experience and am more obligated to tip, although it seems like the models feel the opposite as participating is contributing.

2) I rarely go to the lounge. I have only really gone there as a way to find other girls to watch. (usually the Asian Lounge)

3) I just recently discover the Most Popular rooms thing. Don't use it much unless there doesn't seem to be many of my Favorited people on.

4) The only times I watch cams from PM window is when I just want to load up someones cam to see what is happening without leaving the room I'm in. Also the PM window can have the chat removed making the cam fill the whole window.

5) I have recently created a few basic accounts just to play with designing profiles. But I have begun to wonder if models are less likely to ban basic members than premiums who freeload. I've got a few long bans from not talking or tipping and I wonder if those same girls ban basics who they see hanging out for a long time frequently.

BoltEyeAm said:

The only time I watch two models at once is when the model I have a crush on is working at the same time time as the model I have the weird friendship with.

BoltEyeAm said:

If nobody I know is on, and I do not feel like feel like talking. I will open the lounge and start hitting next to see how far through the list I can make it before I see something interesting. If it is really good I will open up that room to investigate further.

BoltEyeAm said:

No. I enjoy my shows being very sensual, and the most popular room list seems to favor regular masturbation shows.

BoltEyeAm said:

I did this one time when I was trying to watch on a 3g connection because my cable was out during a storm. The sound was good, but the video lag was horrible. I noticed last Friday the city nearest to me got 4g so maybe it will creep out this way one day.

BoltEyeAm said:

Yes. I use them to buy stuff from models I am not planning on visiting.

I am pretty much a one model guy without a "fan name", and i can't remember the last time i used the pm viewer or the lounge.

I think i made a basic account before the basic account that became my premium account, but i don't use it.

Tobli said:
I am pretty much a one model guy without a "fan name", and i can't remember the last time i used the pm viewer or the lounge.

I think i made a basic account before the basic account that became my premium account, but i don't use it.

So do you use SMS notifications to know when she is on? If you log on and she isn't there do you just do just log off and do something else?

BoltEyeAm said:
So do you use SMS notifications to know when she is on? If you log on and she isn't there do you just do just log off and do something else?
I don't need sms notifications because she sticks to a schedule. Most of the time i don't log on until i see her on.

I would probably log off if she didn't come online. It's not that i never watch other cams, but when i do it's usually very brief guest browsing.

I have the models ordered so that my friends are at the top.
I will usually have 2 rooms open at once, unless only one of my faves is online at the moment.
I avoid the lounge like the plague.
I could care less which room is the most popular at the moment.
Fuck basics.

When I'm on my premium, I'll open up my favourite. Theres usually no more than two on at a time. Other that that I hit next A LOT, because I'm fussy. When I want to perv without talking or tipping, I log out and guest perv because I feel like if I'm going to act like a guest its more respectful.

Do you ever watch more than one cam at the same time?
Yes. It is inevitable that my favorites' schedules will overlap. I do not like abandoning one room for another and don't like not going to a room when my favorites know I am online.

Do you frequently watch cams from the lounge?
When none of my friends are on I will browse through the listings. If a preview seems interesting, I will load it up in the lounge and verify. If it appeals to me, then I will go into the chat room. I hide the chat in the lounge if I am in there for more than 2 seconds as the constant hate in there is bad for the soul.

Do you stalk the 'Most Popular Rooms' List for shows and what is hot at that moment?

I don't ever use that. I have my friends set to the top of the room display and my filter is pretty strict. I only ever have 1 page of rooms to browse. Besides, I am not on for the fapping, and the top rooms tend to be for fapping.

Do you watch cams in in PM only without going to the chat room?
Never.

Do you have multiple accounts?

One account is all I need.

Considering the amount of time I spend participating in forums, I don't usually have too much time to browse around. However, when I do browse around - I like to go from approx page 2-3 and keeping hitting next. If I find something interesting, I'll log into my premium and talk + tip a bit.

I usually have the videofeed off when I lurk around in the Lounge. I don't personally mind it - the things people say in there has never really bothered me that much.

I generally have a mental hierarchy of girls who I visit, but I try to make it a goal to visit most of the girls on my friends list when they're on. Sometimes I'm forced to make time at 3am, but it's worth it.

I spent a lot of time finding a few girls that I fancied that also were okay doing privates and were fine with my absolute love of legs. That was a lot harder than it sounds, trust me. So now that I found them I rarely go searching anymore. When I do, I'm never in more than one room at once because I'm awful at multitasking. The lounge seems kind of neat, but for whatever reason I don't really go there. On the occasion that I am browsing I typically just eye the first page to see if I find somebody I'm not familiar with and mouse over their avatar to bring up the preview image. If that entices me, then I'll enter the room. But I rarely stay for longer than a few minutes if I don't think I'll be taking them private.

I also make use of the filter by region feature. I usually only have it set to North America, but on occasion I change it to Australia/UK to browse the girls over there. Always have the other regions unchecked. Love that feature!

dustinxxxizzle said:
I also make use of the filter by region feature. I usually only have it set to North America, but on occasion I change it to Australia/UK to browse the girls over there. Always have the other regions unchecked. Love that feature!

Filter by whaa.... :eek:

Yes! Most of the time I have one room open but occasionally I'll open a couple if a lot of my favorite models are online.
No
Do you stalk the 'Most Popular Rooms' List for shows and what is hott at that moment?
Yes, I'm totally guilty of this when I'm looking to have some fun. ;) I like to use this feature to find unique shows by models I'm not very familiar with, too. :D
Never
I have about 3 but only use one these days. I think most of my friend's know my main perv account. :)

I usually hop around to visit my favorite ladies, and I know a lot of members do this as well. I have a lot of friends in my room who say, "I'll be back later, I'm going to do my rounds" and I really respect them for staying that. It sure beats, "I'm going to go hang out with *insert model's name here*" in my chatroom. But that's just my :twocents-02cents:

BoltEyeAm said:
Today I noticed someone tip a model who had one of those model fan names and I was curious as to if they ever go to other girls rooms as I suspect most everyone does in spite of always telling models otherwise.

Personally I have a huge list of model friends and visit about 4 or 5 each time I see them online. I have a triple screen setup with a secondary computer directly next to it so it is very common for me to have 2 rooms open at the same time. Sometimes I've had up to 5 chat rooms open in spite of only being able to participate in one or two.

Here are questions:

I suspect that most of the people who will view this thread will be the social perv type but neither-the-less. I've attached a screenshot with how my screen typically looks while MFC'ing.

Edit: whoops I intended to shrink the screenshot 50% but forgot. I guess you will have to deal with the full res screenshot.

BoltEyeAm said:
dustinxxxizzle said:

Filter by whaa.... :eek:

If you look at the top right you should see a link that says Filter/Sort. From there, you're able to check boxes under show only so that you're only viewing girls from the region you wish. I find this extremely useful.

Red7227 said:
Usually 1 or 2 rooms going.

If no one I know is on, I will just keep hitting next. I have Europe and South America blocked

You know, I never use the 'next' button except for when I'm in a lounge. I had forgot that it was there.

I tend to just randomly click models that look interesting. It always sucks when I forget to log out of my model account and then find out I'm blocked from entering the room but I totally understand it. I checked out the lounge earlier today but I think I prefer my method of closing my eyes and clicking on the main screen. :p it's always a surprise!

1. Do you ever watch more than one cam at the same time?
Nope... just stick to one room at a time.

2. Do you frequently watch cams from the lounge?
Very rarely... too much crap in main lounge and lounge 1000... they are places to avoid. I'll watch and tip from a members room though... chat with the models there if any drop by.

3. Do you stalk the 'Most Popular Rooms' List for shows and what is hott at that moment?
Nope... I avoid the MPR list... that will only take you to rooms full of freeloader premiums, guests and basics. I prefer to have free will rather than be a sheep. Why that feature is even available to guests and basics is beyond me. Potential tippers? Yeah right... they might be on paper, but in reality only if pigs have discovered how to fly!

4. Do you watch cams in PM only without going to the chat room?
Yes and no. I have a couple of model friends who PM me to chat and over time its become convenient to stay in pm with them rather than use their rooms to converse. I have sms notification set for when they are on. I do however also run through my friends list room by room from time to time, or a filtered region list, for a drive-by if no faves are online.

5. Do you have multiple accounts?
I do have a basic account which I thought I might need but has lain idle for yonks... my main account has been all I need thus far and still has same name that I used when I signed up April '10.

hornygods said:
Do you even manage to talk to them all that way <.<

Talk? Like not even a little bit, not even at all.

Like I said I don't usually do that. I frequently have more than one cam up but rarely more than one per screen. But even then I can only participate in two chats at once. Multitasking is of course the reason I have two extremes in chatting everyone's ear off and not saying anything at all.

Rarely, but if a few of my favorite models are on at once, I'll go back and forth between rooms. But if I'm on my premium account I like to participate in the convo, which is hard to do when you're in multiple rooms.

Occasionally, because sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me and I want to see what they're talking about in there. But if I see a cam in the lounge that catches my interest I will usually just go to the room.

Do you stalk the 'Most Popular Rooms' List for shows and what is hott at that moment?
Depends on how pervy I'm feeling!

Never

Just my model and premium accounts, I never browse MFC on my model account though.

When I want to perv without talking or tipping, I log out and guest perv because I feel like if I'm going to act like a guest its more respectful.
I do this too, because as a model I get slightly weirded out if someone sits there forever and doesn't say a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.