AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How far has your comfort limit grown?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HixCharlie

Inactive Cam Model
May 16, 2016
Twitter Username
@HixCharlieMFC
MFC Username
HixCharlie
I've been on MFC for about a month now, but I've only broadcasted about 7-8 times. I've noticed I'm doing things even this early on that I didn't think I'd be comfortable with when I first started camming (I talked dirty for the first time IN MY ENTIRE SEXUAL LIFE in a private the other night).

There are so many things that I shy away from that I see other camgirls performing naturally & comfortably. Are some of you doing things now that you never envisioned doing before? Could you share some of the differences between now and then, extreme or not?

When I started cam 26 Jan 2013 I weren't show pussy. Never, for any money. It's took a year to start show it, at least in pvt or as flash. However, now in 2016 I just lately started do anal and do naughty videos like in public or again anal. So yes, I think now I do things I couldn't think about before.

Funny story: rewind to August 28 2009, be me, about to broadcast for my very first time. Say "I don't think I'm going to do any penetration, no dildos... just fingers maybe if anything. Oh, and vibrators. I'll just play with my clit mostly".

Fast forward about a day, and I've used dildos, offered to send dirty panties to my first private goer, lubed my entire body with ID glide...

My comfort zone with sexual stuff changed at the very beginning. But I still am (after nearly 7 years (yes I use that phrase a lot lately I'm proud of it)) really uncomfortable with role play, and dirty talk is very rare and usually when I've had a few drinks and am VERY horny. And my comfort level with 1 on 1 privates has lessened, actually, as I used to offer private shows but not don't. It is too easy to get too close with someone if you're doing routine privates with them, and I actually feel too put on the spot, so I stick to groups and public shows now.

Something that DID change in a huge way was starting to do public masturbation in my 5th year on MFC. I used to ONLY do penetration in groups (or previously private) before then.

My comfort limit has definitely grown since my first show at the end of 2014...
Not just sexually but I became more open minded in my personality which led to me being more open minded sexually! :couchpotato:
Mt first experience of dirty talk was through camming too, so that's another! I've also never done anal before and somehow since camming it's interested me and see myself giving it a go soon :giggle:

I feel like this thread would be better suited for models only.
Not everything has to be behind closed doors. There are a lot of members who enjoy interacting in this sort of thread... though I understand some models don't want to share actual details of their work with the public, sometimes a bit of sharing out here is beneficial.

Sometimes I think ACF girls can get a little spoiled how much is in the protected area vs. the other popular sw/cam forum that 99% of it is viewable to everyone. :)

Not everything has to be behind closed doors. There are a lot of members who enjoy interacting in this sort of thread... though I understand some models don't want to share actual details of their work with the public, sometimes a bit of sharing out here is beneficial.

Sometimes I think ACF girls can get a little spoiled how much is in the protected area vs. the other popular sw/cam forum that 99% of it is viewable to everyone. :)

Yeah but on SW people are anonymous, sharing your actual cam name (or stripper name) is discouraged. So it doesn't matter what you say it wont be traced back to you. In here a model might be less inclined to share because everyone knows who she is.

But for models like me there is always the option of not participating in these threads when they are in the public area.

But for models like me there is always the option of not participating in these threads when they are in the public area.
This is true! Feel free to start your own in the MO section. But since you did participate, I replied. :)

(Sorry, that was my delightfully snarky way of saying "if you don't want to participate thats a-OK, but your comment wasn't really necessary since you don't want to be part of it. Also please note that the OP and other people replying are not verified yet, maybe they are more comfortable in the public section.)

I used to NEVER show my butthole. Like 110% anti-butthole. Mainly because I was self concious about my cluster of birthmarks on it. For a year into camming I never showed it no matter how much anyone paid. Now a big chunk of my private shows are centered around JOI to my butthole. So thank you camming, for making my butthole not be so shy & teaching me acceptance of my birthmark constellations XD

This is true! Feel free to start your own in the MO section. But since you did participate, I replied. :)

(Sorry, that was my delightfully snarky way of saying "if you don't want to participate thats a-OK, but your comment wasn't really necessary since you don't want to be part of it. Also please note that the OP and other people replying are not verified yet, maybe they are more comfortable in the public section.)

Okay.. I didn't mean to get on your nerves, I was simply explaining why I felt that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Okay.. I didn't mean to get on your nerves, I was simply explaining why I felt that way.
It's fine you're not on my nerves. I just wanted to elaborate on your comment for others to see my thoughts on it. Sorry, using you as an example in a sense.

All good!

• Hugs
Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Mila_
Are some of you doing things now that you never envisioned doing before?

I only hope you don't get 'too' comfortable doing some things.

I remember one model I happened to visit on her very first day. Nice, shy young lady trying camming to help pay for her nursing school. She made it clear there were many things she would never be doing, even in privates. She was going to maintain a classy upbeat environment. She even ruled out any masturbation, just nudity, dancing, lotion shows and other simple fun stuff.

As time went by she got tipped more and more to push her limits and those rules flew out the window. Five months later she was banned from mfc for taking a dump on a pie pan in public chat. There was someone who got way too carried away with it all.

Actually, my comfort level has grown as far as it will grow on cam. My sexuality is always pretty open and my customers know it. I already talk dirty and do roleplays on camera. However, I state my limits all of the time. I will stay non-nude because I love giving non-nude shows. Most guys respect my limits as well as a domme.:)

This topic does touch on grooming, and pushing limits.... this is a big part of why new status is sexy to members for example.

Testing your limits must be part of the fun for some, for others it comes as a surprise...all you know for certain is that for every limit there is someone to want to see that.
For my own part, I am usually way too curious about where that limit is at. I guess when you cross that limit you will know and won't choose to do that thing again.

I actually became a member to test my limits, and I was tested brutally many times. I still struggle with certain types of model who bring out the absolute worst in me, something I see now in some of my past romantic encounters. I think I could manage what used to be uncomfortable as a result of being with certain models, I am not sure it would be healthy though.

I guess I am saying don't be too comfortable, even if you are learning to be. Discovering things you really like is better.

Reactions: Booty_4U
My comfort limits haven't changed at all, and if anything, have gone backwards. When I started camming ten years ago, I told myself "no anal, no roleplay that makes me uncomfortable, etc etc" and had a list of things I knew I wouldn't want to do...and ten years later, I still don't do them. And my list of things I'm not ok doing has grown quite a bit but I attribute that to exploring different kinks and realizing they're not for me. And in the last couple years, I've done considerably less toy/cum shows in free chat because it just doesn't feel right for me, when a few years back, they were a nightly occurrence. I think getting into camming is largely a "trial and error" type of thing....you come into it with an idea of what you'll enjoy or what you're not ok doing on cam, and after time realize that in actuality, you may enjoy things more than you thought you would, or that your comfort level grows. And on the flip side, things you might have assumed you'd be ok with, turns out you aren't. Its quite the journey of sexual exploration!

I mostly have higher limits than when I started. When I was new I was so inexperienced, but open. I had no idea what I liked, I bought my first sex toy just for camming. Hell, I had lost my virginity less than a year before I started camming. I was eager to explore everything. I've been camming pretty actively for four years now, though, and I've experienced a lot in that time, and now I know what I like and what I don't like. So the first time someone asked me to do jumping jacks with nipple clamps, I said sure. Now? Fuck no, hard limit, been there done that, ouch, ouch, ouch. I think all of the limits that I had when I first started are still there, but they were more extreme things, like scat and vomit. So if you start with so few limits, there's only one way to go haha.

Some of my boundries grew.. I had very little limits about what I shared with members (way too much personal info), and I had a (at the time very real) fear of running out of money so I was open to doing things I had no sexual or personal interest in for $$ .. things that didn't make me feel good about myself after. Ass to mouth was on this list. And some just plain stupid things.. (lets put a lollipop in my pussy! great idea!) Over the first.. initial year I learned so many hard lessons about that. After about 2-3 years I started doing some realllly public shows. I sometimes would act without thinking through the potential consequences.. so as time has gone on (public shows are now banned so its a moot point) but I got a lot more conservative as I grew some sense of "hey this might get me jailed". These boundries still shift, so they're always evolving but the initial period was about a year.

Then... some of limits.. got much much looser. Specifically I'm thinking of Domination. I don't even want to think of it as a 'limit' it was simply something I was not into, and thought I was completely terrible at. I started doing it because a friend in my chat room needed it and I like to help/serve so I ... looked at it like that. Over time, as I grew as a person.. some 5 years later I'm now at a point where I enjoy Domination online and and in my personal life. And it's gone from being a power trip to being something that can actually turn me on.. often. :)

Some of my limits were there because I thought it was a smart business move. Public penetration was something I never did for the first 2 years because I thought I would loose out on money in private. I was dead wrong. It was not out of any kind of discomfort that I had that limit, just personal...

And there were somethings I explored on cam.. like I tried a pee fetish video, thinking like.. "ok you keep telling yourself this isn't your thing, but is it really just a story you're telling yourself" so i did the pee thing and realized nah, that was not my thing. I dont like trying to go to the bathroom on camera. So that was like a limit i tested, and then..reaffirmed that boundry.

Cool post! And yeah.. there might be some room for a similar thread in models only where models might feel they can share more but I think its helpful for some of this info to be public for those of us who don't mind sharing our stories publically :)

I've gotten more strict about how much nudity I'll show in public areas. That may change again in the future, but I'm just not big on it these days.

I've gotten more and less strict simultaneously about fetish-related work. I started out knowing nothing about fetish and being uncomfortable with all of it. Now the more 'common' non-taboo fetishes are big sellers for me. As for taboo, I used to say 'no way, not ever, for anyone,' but I do have a few--very few--long term customers who I'm comfortable enough to do light taboo with. Bodily fluids and functions though? Off the table forever.

I'm sure there are quite a few ways in which my boundaries have changed over the year I've been camming, but the one thing that sticks out in my mind is anal. When I first started camming, it was a very hard limit. I wouldn't put so much as a pinky finger in my ass, for any amount of money. I had never done it before and had zero desire to try.

Aaaaand then I discovered tail plugs...

Fast forward a year and I have "Add Tail Plug" on my tip menu, and I just let a member buy me a set of plugs in increasing sizes for anal training. I'll also be filming my first DP video soon. Oooooh, how things change. :haha: I blame my affinity for pet play. Tails are just way too sexy. They corrupted me, and my poor innocent butthole.

This is such an interesting thread ^_^ I enjoyed reading everyone's responses!

I feel a bit like the odd one out here. My comfort limits and boundaries haven't changed since day one. I attribute this to my judgement personality trait (Myers Briggs, anyone? Haha) in which I think about things and have things planned out long before I do them.

That said, I did make a shift from being a vanilla non-nude tease model to a full blown non-nude dominatrix. However, I don't think this was completely a comfort level thing. The only aspect that changed here was how I presented myself verbally. My personality in free chat is the same: polite, relaxed, myself. In sessions, however, I'm teasing the same way with my body but using a lot of language to aid me via humiliation and such whereas before I would be more coy.

I suppose it was kind of an adjustment but it certainly wasn't about comfort. It was more accepting the mindset of femdom, which really baffled me. For example, guys really pay to be humiliated for having a small dick? I thought "all" guys wanted to be told how much they (and their cock) is desired? Haha, once I came to terms with the fact that there was a huge world for this, combined with subs that begged for what they wanted (which taught me a lot about this mindset), it was smooth sailing.

It was great to reflect back on all of this so thank you to the OP ^_^

Reactions: SandyPanz
Aaaaand then I discovered tail plugs...

Fast forward a year and I have "Add Tail Plug" on my tip menu, and I just let a member buy me a set of plugs in increasing sizes for anal training. I'll also be filming my first DP video soon. Oooooh, how things change. :haha: I blame my affinity for pet play. Tails are just way too sexy. They corrupted me, and my poor innocent butthole.

God bless tail plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.