AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long did it take to grow your Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2022
Heaven and Hell
Twitter Username
@xviolentvicex
Chaturbate Username
ultravioletvice
Hey guys :)

New here, but not so new to streaming.

So i have been on and off chaturbate for about 6 months.

The past month or so I have become extremly regular with my schedule. I get on just about every night. - With that said. On average i make $1300 a week with about 40-50 hours in.

At times this can be disheartening espcially when you see top cammers with 1000s of viewers in their room making that amount in a hour or two. BUT i am curious as to how long it took you to become successful with your viewer rate and income?

much love, xxx

It's a process really. Fans and regulars stack as you acquire them over time. It took me about a year of camming consistently before being somewhat satisfied with my earnings. Your earnings seem pretty decent so far; in another six months you'll be doing even better.

It can be disheartening seeing other models make that much more, I totally feel that sometimes. But there is still much room for success and big paychecks. ♥

It's a process really. Fans and regulars stack as you acquire them over time. It took me about a year of camming consistently before being somewhat satisfied with my earnings. Your earnings seem pretty decent so far; in another six months you'll be doing even better.

It can be disheartening seeing other models make that much more, I totally feel that sometimes. But there is still much room for success and big paychecks. ♥
Thank you so much for responding :h: made my day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Autumn Nights
I went the other way, when i first started out (a few years ago now) it did not take very long to get a following and I was hitting 1000 viewers at times and ALWAYS making goal, fast forward to now and I get about 20 viewers, never make goal, and am on the verge of packing the whole thing in! Seems everyones experience is different!

Jesus Christ! I started a year ago and couldn't stream consistently and got like... around 300$ per month. And then Winter was good, would hit 500$-800$ in one month (100hours of stream) even with bad internet... Now, that I am more consistent and cam more, it's 150$/month (100+ hours of stream) with good internet! I don't get viewers even if I show pussy with new tag... What grow... I could only resort to splitcam to reach 400$... I also have to take in count that I lose in conversion. Fortunately, Euro's worth is growing now, so it isn't 1000$=800Euros anymore... :/. Sigh....

Hey guys :)

New here, but not so new to streaming.

So i have been on and off chaturbate for about 6 months.

The past month or so I have become extremly regular with my schedule. I get on just about every night. - With that said. On average i make $1300 a week with about 40-50 hours in.

At times this can be disheartening espcially when you see top cammers with 1000s of viewers in their room making that amount in a hour or two. BUT i am curious as to how long it took you to become successful with your viewer rate and income?

much love, xxx
to me took exactly 10 years and half of hard work...

There is no set formula or timeframe on growing your following.

We’ve made $1300 in an hour on Chaturbate and $0 for a whole 8 hours the next day, all in the same week.

There’s never consistency. You’ll have good and bad days.

We currently average around 80 viewers on Chaturbate after 3 years.

1st Year: 0-22 viewers
2nd Year: 400-800 viewers
This Year: 40-200 viewers

Yeah its hit or miss, consistency is key. The big tippers will come and go.

I've been doing it 2+ yrs. i have almost 7k followers.. I've done cams with males and females but largely solo. for an 8 month period i was dating someone, she wanted to cam, but then didnt, so I barely went on lol. I'd probably be at 20k followers now and making double what I do.

A few basic rules of thumb, group shows make the most $$.... 1st thru the 5th and 15th thru the 20th are the best periods, obviously cuz thats when most ppl get paid. the other times, just get on and be cool with your followers, dont stress if they dont tip. Repeat business is what you want. And then of course OF is the goal

im interested 2 know if you stuck with it and how you have progressed.

I would also be interested in hearing your experience!

I've had some bad days, half as many good. Had a few times when i thought, is this worth it, but i have continued and at times i'm glad i did, other times not so much.

I really hope that you continued and that you saw progress and growth (and hopefully happiness and fortune!)

There are so many people that feel the same way you do and way less people with 8000 people in their room. It's so hard to remember this when the websites promote the most popular rooms on the front page! I try not to spend to much time looking at those rooms, it just isn't helpful. Focus on yourself and what you can do to improve and don't compare. There will always be days or weeks that are slower than others, but the good days will come and make up for it. Just trust yourself and be consistent :)

Reactions: Omne35
this is really fickle, I've been doing this for a year and I have more than 5k followers, it's my full time job but I only do 1 to 3 hours in 20 days in a month, and I make between 800 and 1000 euros, there are days that I do everything and earn nothing, other days I go there just to be there and it goes well, but I see other models who just need to be there doing nothing and earn a lot of money

• Hugs
Reactions: sophiapierce1
this is really fickle, I've been doing this for a year and I have more than 5k followers, it's my full time job but I only do 1 to 3 hours in 20 days in a month, and I make between 800 and 1000 euros, there are days that I do everything and earn nothing, other days I go there just to be there and it goes well, but I see other models who just need to be there doing nothing and earn a lot of money
the inconsistencies are so real... I just try not to loose my mind overanalyzing it. I'm just grateful for the freedom I have right now and hope that there is nowhere to go but up!!

the inconsistencies are so real... I just try not to loose my mind overanalyzing it. I'm just grateful for the freedom I have right now and hope that there is nowhere to go but up!!
yes I know, I'm also very grateful for the freedom I have now, but this instability is making my head spin, it's the 19th and I still only made 10k tokens...

Status
Not open for further replies.