AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long does chaturbate age verification take?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2014
Title says it all really.
I submitted my pictures about 2 days ago and it says that I have completed the verification process and now need to wait for my account to be approved, underneath it also says 'Status: Pending verification.'

Just wondering if anyone knows how long this usually takes.
Thanks!

I didn't take me that long either. I was approved within 24 hours and I had to resubmit a couple times for various reasons! Maybe it's because of the Easter weekend?

Mine was last week and it was done in a few hours)

zasxz said:
Title says it all really.
I submitted my pictures about 2 days ago and it says that I have completed the verification process and now need to wait for my account to be approved, underneath it also says 'Status: Pending verification.'

Just wondering if anyone knows how long this usually takes.
Thanks!

Feel free to email me for expedited review/approval Shirley@Chaturbate.com. Please include your username.

Indeed. My approval was taking over a day, but I forgot my username... so I made a new account and submitted again. Only took a few hours. Could take days, could take hours... you're probably approved by now, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.