AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how long does it take

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
update: there seems to have been an error, support said they never received my application and to try again. this time i received an application id, last time there was none displayed. passed first round so now its manual review.

feel free to close topic, thank you.

problem solved and info for girls to check if they get that application id when filling in the questionnaire
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Given it's been so long since I signed up, can't speak from experience since things may have changed. But a week seems a long time!

Is this the only page you've filled out? - https://www.myfreecams.com/php/prospective_accounts.php

Or can you access this yet? - https://profiles.myfreecams.com/_/start_here
thank you!

only the first one yes. or maybe i should email them, been nearly a year since my account has been deleted and i read that after 6 months they said former models should apply for a new account if they want to return. but maybe that also is outdated info?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
update: there seems to have been an error, support said they never received my application and to try again. this time i received an application id, last time there was none displayed. passed first round so now its manual review.

feel free to close topic, thank you.

problem solved and info for girls to check if they get that application id when filling in the questionnaire

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.