AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long have the longest cam girls been around?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LilyPink That is wonderful to hear...i remember watching some footage of her in the later days and she just seemed so run down. The whole having the cam running all the time thing is too much for anyone to handle. We all need some privacy.

My no penetration in public policy for when I live cam.....was originally just cuz of MFC rules that are clearly not around anymore lol

@curvyredhead On the Reply All podcast they managed to catch up with Jennicam years later and she's just an ordinary person now.. no cams and quite secretive.

I remember back when we had to count a topic goal manually and we did a tip war before Charlsebot and had to continuously count and update the topic.
Charles still feel like a shiny new toy to me lol!

*hobbles in with cane*

Why, back in my day, we had to have calculators on hand to update our countdowns, because fellas would tip us odd amounts to try to throw us off!

This is my 6th year of camming...what even. Its crazy to me honestly, but I'm so glad to have found it.

Howdy wife. Man, we were barely dating back then. Hell, I think we'd just met.

It was very cute folks. Started working at the same time, met on a different forum, different sites I think, especially over the years, but we hit it off.

We're married now.

At least, as far as our customers know. Love you work wife. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

we had to have calculators
YES in fact, I remember one of my first camming-specific purchases was a calculator because I didn't previously have a need for one at home that extended beyond using the calc app on my phone. Ahhh, memories.

Howdy wife. Man, we were barely dating back then. Hell, I think we'd just met.

It was very cute folks. Started working at the same time, met on a different forum, different sites I think, especially over the years, but we hit it off.

We're married now.

At least, as far as our customers know. Love you work wife. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We had just met actually yes, it was in 2014 if I remember correctly, because I discovered the forums that year, so happy 5 year wedding anniversary darling! :h::h: lets grow old together on the not so silver screen :rofl:

For the models who have been camming for a number of years, are you still active where you first started? Granted, most work multiple sites such as clips, CB, MFC, etc. But, am curious if you've stayed active on where you first got started?

For the models who have been camming for a number of years, are you still active where you first started? Granted, most work multiple sites such as clips, CB, MFC, etc. But, am curious if you've stayed active on where you first got started?
Mfc has been my only camsite (aside from the occasional member show on my site) the entire time. I don’t even have accounts on others.

08-09 I was doing MFI, MGF, Skype and dabbling with Streamate. 2010 I found MFC and dropped SM, stayed there until 2013. Around this time my scheduled changed and I needed to work days vs nights. I tried to alter my MFC schedule but my earning dropped significantly so I started supplementing with SM again- this was right around the time they introduced goldshows. Fell in love with the non social part of SM and have stayed with them since. So today I still do MGF, SM and some skyping plus ive added in other things over the years.

Honestly MFC intimidates the fuck out of me now. I was pretty successful during my time there and I think about logging back on from time to time but I was there before charlesbot and whiteboard and all these new features they have today. One day I will get the courage to cam there again lol.

MFC has always been my home! I tried cams.com for a handful of months in the very beginning but really hate the private show based sites, and that one was pretty crappy.

08-09 I was doing MFI, MGF, Skype and dabbling with Streamate. 2010 I found MFC and dropped SM, stayed there until 2013. Around this time my scheduled changed and I needed to work days vs nights. I tried to alter my MFC schedule but my earning dropped significantly so I started supplementing with SM again- this was right around the time they introduced goldshows. Fell in love with the non social part of SM and have stayed with them since. So today I still do MGF, SM and some skyping plus ive added in other things over the years.

Honestly MFC intimidates the fuck out of me now. I was pretty successful during my time there and I think about logging back on from time to time but I was there before charlesbot and whiteboard and all these new features they have today. One day I will get the courage to cam there again lol.

There's still models who don't use all the features, so you wouldn't have to if didn't want to. :) I imagine the biggest factor for you now would be the social aspect of MFC?

If you ever do decide to make a return to MFC, even if only for a special engagement, please be sure to post up! :)

MFC has always been my home! I tried cams.com for a handful of months in the very beginning but really hate the private show based sites, and that one was pretty crappy.

Given your involvement with MFC from a beta tester perspective, it makes sense. Glad you, Jolene and others are still around. :)

Reactions: Useful-Title
I don't cam very often anymore, I am mostly into texting, with pso and videos coming in 2nd and then camming now. Whereas I used to just cam full time.
I am still on all the original sites I signed up for...with the exception of skinvideo which shut down.

Any relation between the two? Or, just did better on CB?

I was successful on MFC too... but in 2015 I already noticed a decline in traffic and room quality there, I didn't like the trend. I tried CB just to see what would happen and I loved it so I stayed there. Haven't gone back to MFC, don't think I will.

Reactions: MilaRose
I was successful on MFC too... but in 2015 I already noticed a decline in traffic and room quality there, I didn't like the trend. I tried CB just to see what would happen and I loved it so I stayed there. Haven't gone back to MFC, don't think I will.

Thanks for the answer. I joined MFC at the very end of 2015, so you were already gone. But, in the time I've been there, I've noticed a change in how the majority of members are as well.

How long did it take to bounce back on CB?

@Mila_ Some times models have concerns about switching platforms. Like it may take them time to build up a fallowing on the new platform, and it could take them time to get back to their average monthly income they had on the previous platform.

@Mila_ Some times models have concerns about switching platforms. Like it may take them time to build up a fallowing on the new platform, and it could take them time to get back to their average monthly income they had on the previous platform.
Oh.. I was a hit off the bat on CB and on MFC too when I first started.. I am a lucky person... got like 5 trines featuring Jupiter in my birth chart hah

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: MilaRose
There's still models who don't use all the features, so you wouldn't have to if didn't want to. :) I imagine the biggest factor for you now would be the social aspect of MFC?

If you ever do decide to make a return to MFC, even if only for a special engagement, please be sure to post up! :)

Im not sure Id be as bothered by it now as I was then. I am old and set in my ways now, MFC wouldn't be my main site anymore... just another egg in the basket so not as much pressure to keep up. Plus I do offer things like phone and text now but Ill probably never have a super active twitter/snapchat or whatever other things are offered these days. Seriously, if not for this job I probably wouldn't have any social media, its just not something that Im that interested in.

Edit: and yes I promise to make it an amazingly big deal if I decide to return. I still have crossover on other sites from some of my old MFC customers so I know a few people that would like to see it happen.

My very first site was the Camz network in 2006 (not sure if anyone even remembers that site!) followed by CamWithHer, which is still running today, but I left in 2009 after three years there. Moved to MFC, and have been there off and on since, although I always have other sites/clip stores that I run on the side.

I started in December 2005, so over 13 years for me now. Resolution was 320*240 back then and in full screen it was so pixelated.
I really have no plan to quit it anytime soon.
As long as it’s fun and I look “doable”, I’ll continue camming.
I started at 19 and I’m 33 in summer. Maybe I’ll make it till I’m 45?

it will be 16 years in September..when I started I thought I will be camgirl for year or two.. I had no idea, that camming will become so important part of my life...in those years camming changed a lot..and it is pretty funny to remember how it looked like 16 years ago.. btw when i started i was getting 10 cents per minute for each person in my room..😁

With big and small breaks since 2013... So 6 years. my gosh... :D Basically I was active from 2015 december to 2018 august the most. Now I am struggling be aa top cam model again. :) I wish to stop in a few years and make my own beauty salon.

I've been a cam model going on 9 years this summer. When I first started I bounced back and forth between MFC & Streamate for a while before I finally made MFC my home. I don't see myself quitting any time soon 😁

Hi everyone! 7 years with some breaks, as a camgirl already! Love it! Was started on livejasmin, then camcontacts, then streamate and few other sites. I had bad english, knew almost nothing about that work but i was so curious and start to read, watch, try. Last 5 years my main site it is Streamate, i love that place , my members and my time online there. Also liked MFC, so fun, but i had less money there in comparison with SM and i was leave, open just from time to time.
I don’t think I'll leave this job, with time i start to love that even more.
I am very pleased and interested to see models that have been working for many years - I imagine how many memories they have, what experience they have.
I love to remembering my first time on cam, it is always put smile on my face!

Status
Not open for further replies.