AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long is your average private?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sagereign

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 16, 2015
MFC Username
sagereign
Streamate Username
sagereign
Chaturbate Username
sagereign
I feel like this would probably better suit the models only section but as I'm not verified on afc yet hopefully here is okay? But onto my question, and I'm curious of the guy's perspective too, how do you like. Tell a guy to wrap it up lol. I just did an exclusive where he wanted me to put on regular clothes and have my vibe in which I was enjoying at first but it ended up lasting a little over fifty minutes and he didn't want me to take it out at all, even after I'd stripped down, and it was a relatively large one for that and not flexible for movement. I love my vibe but it was starting to make me not so wet after almost an hour of just sitting up there, so I discreetly took it out after we got to pillows 2/3 of the way through and told him that I didn't like that he was making me wait to try and hurry it up a bit (which he ended up liking my attitude ehe). Has anyone else ever been in this situation? How did you handle it?

from my perspective, when I private a model, I will let it last as long as it takes for her to get off. Her enjoyment is crucial to my enjoyment. What I've experienced is that it's normally around 15 to 20 minutes of "play" and about 10 minutes of general chit chat after.

I always load up on enough tokens to last as long as it needs to so it's not a case of the model milking the private for as much as she can!

My average private show is about 3 minutes. I still haven't decided if that's a compliment or insult.
It´s probably neither. Some guys are only there to get off and don´t really care about you in the moment, not cause it is you, just cause they prefer short privates for a million reasons.

Mine is probably 10 minutes but I reallllyyy enjoy longer ones and with interactive users. I like being able to get to know the guy a little and given time to get off myself.. it´s more enjoyable for us both I think.

@Swizzles sounds like my ideal pvt!

I would say my average is about 10 minutes but it depends on the day.
Some days I get taken into a ton of shows that don't last longer than 3 or 4 minutes, and then the next day I may only get 2 shows but they're an hour and a half each. On average though its usually 1 long show, a handful that last around 10-15 minutes, a couple of short ones, and a gold show or two (I make mine 6 or 7 mins).

I let shows go as long as I can, though. I would rather be slightly uncomfortable in paid than sitting pretty in free. I would probably have offered an alternative to what he was asking for if it was too uncomfortable or starting to be painful, though.

My average privates...I'd say maybe last around 10/15min. I like those, but love longer ones where I can get to know the member as well. I get a number of shows that last between 5-10min, but since I usually see those guys a couple of times in a shift (more common I think on SM/private-based sites than ones like MFC I think) , I'm just counting them together lol.

@sagereign and though I'm a fan of edging, it did seem a bit too...drawn out shall we say? Not sure at that point if he was trying to go for edging, denied orgasm, or just straight up female blue balls. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambers Troll
from my perspective, when I private a model, I will let it last as long as it takes for her to get off. Her enjoyment is crucial to my enjoyment. What I've experienced is that it's normally around 15 to 20 minutes of "play" and about 10 minutes of general chit chat after.
I'm on the same page here, for sure! The models enjoyment is of utmost importance for me when I'm in private. When I first started visiting camsites (I started hanging out initially on Streamate) I would take a model Exclusive, and it would usually last about 20-30 minutes, and I would ask for her to do for herself since that's what I enjoy most. When I'm on MFC my privates usually run an hour to hour and a half nowadays. I tend to enjoy a long slow build up during my MFC privates. TBH I really only have privates with one model anymore, she knows exactly what I enjoy, and we vibe really well.

I have to admit, I like "end of private" chit chats A LOT, it's like camsite pillow talk :blush:

My average privates...I'd say maybe last around 10/15min. I like those, but love longer ones where I can get to know the member as well. I get a number of shows that last between 5-10min, but since I usually see those guys a couple of times in a shift (more common I think on SM/private-based sites than ones like MFC I think) , I'm just counting them together lol.

@sagereign and though I'm a fan of edging, it did seem a bit too...drawn out shall we say? Not sure at that point if he was trying to go for edging, denied orgasm, or just straight up female blue balls. o_O

Maybe edging haha. Idk I was pretty into it at first, I think if I had used my smaller one it wouldn't have been as big of an issue but the plastic holding the battery in broke a few days ago :/ I need to go shopping lol.

Completely agree about loving longer ones more. I guess by wrapping it up I meant how do you say that you're uncomfortable without killing their boner, but usually I love them especially if there's chit chat involved. My privates/exclusive on SM are generally around 2-3 minutes or 10-15 if they're wanting more than just like a cum/masturbation show but occasionally I get lucky and they stay longer. Kind of a newb to MFC but I'm loving Skype shows so far and everyone I've had except for like one will just sit and talk for like ten minutes and it's super nice and feels more personal.

Reactions: NerdyLuna
@sagereign Be sure to have your exclusive prices higher than privates, so you don't get guys who try for the free first 30 secs to cheat you tip-wise. Once I did that, I got longer paid chats. When someone takes me private instead, I spend the 1st 30 seconds asking if they'd like to dip and go exclusive instead, stating they won't be charged. Often guys don't know this, and appreciate being told of the cheaper rate. If they don't know, and it somehow goes over 30 secs I tell them I'll cancel the show (guaranteed money back to them).

It amazed me the difference after I changed that.

Never really thought about, so I went back and looked a random sampling of privates I've had with models.

The average was 33.6 minutes long. But that did include one outlier. If you discount that one then average falls to 28.1 minutes.

Screenshot - 10_14_2015 , 5_11_20 PM.png

From what I've noticed whenever I see a model leave for privates it's generally around 5-15 minutes it seems. Though some models I visit tend to get longer ones going (hour+). I only do privates with one model, but they average around 40 minutes.

My preferred privates are 10 minutes True private, and if I like really like the model on occasion a 20 minute.
I like true private because I think the model is adjusting to me and has not to think about possible "Spies" so maybe I have a chance for specials......but maybe only wishful thinking..

:)

It´s probably neither. Some guys are only there to get off and don´t really care about you in the moment, not cause it is you, just cause they prefer short privates for a million reasons.

Mine is probably 10 minutes but I reallllyyy enjoy longer ones and with interactive users. I like being able to get to know the guy a little and given time to get off myself.. it´s more enjoyable for us both I think.
:) I was mostly joking. I don't masturbate in my shows. I get a ton of JOI and SPH shows and those never seem to last very long. I did have one guy yesterday spend 45 minutes in a private of just me naked dancing/teasing. (I was fucking exhausted afterwards.)

I'm not really doing privates or Skype currently but when I was my average and preference were 1 hour long cum shows but obviously not everyone can last that, so if a model wants to stop or do something more comfortable then that's cool.

One model I knew could do 20 minutes max and that's it she couldn't even talk after that for a bit and at the other end, I've seen models who have no problem going for two hours, that's a real work out.

I want to see what the model enjoys and what she wants to do so those are pretty much my instructions.

A few notes about such lengthy and active privates:
1. I discovered very quickly that lube is a must to stop friction burns, that really hurts and to have to lay off.

2. It is possible to pick up muscle or other tissue injuries if you do too many of these, I once popped something in my ribs and got RSI in my arm, do you know how hard it is to try and use the other hand?

:) I was mostly joking. I don't masturbate in my shows. I get a ton of JOI and SPH shows and those never seem to last very long. I did have one guy yesterday spend 45 minutes in a private of just me naked dancing/teasing. (I was fucking exhausted afterwards.)
What does JOI and SPH mean?

Some models seem like they are in private forever sometimes lol. I dont know how they do it and how they make them stay like 1 hr or longer in a private ...but I'd love to know !

My longest private was only about 15-20 minutes and they usually last 3-10 minutes. I haven't been lucky enough to get guys who want to talk for at least part of the time-they usually want me to masturbate the whole time and there's no way I can do that for an hour straight lol. I would love to have longer privates if they weren't 100% masturbation. :)

I like long private experiences, almost always going private with enough credit to do over 20 minutes (Almost 3 lots of 7 minutes, some tease, some play, some time to calm down and enjoy the feeling). I usually adjust time during the experience, transferring tokens out of storage to extend the experience as needed. For me I have about three groupings of times, those I leave early at about 10 minutes, those I extend to around an hour, and the remaining 3/4 between 20 to 40 minutes.

Sagereign asked about uncomfortable situations, and overdoing a good thing. Models can be tempted to push themselves too far for their member. Have had it happen a few times, and it is not always obvious where this line is at the time. For a model I would suggest she have the confidence that she can stop doing something uncomfortable and to still hold the member's interest.
It is a bit disappointing when as a member you know a model is no longer having fun with you, but leave your options open for something else and it can lead to a good private by the end.

Reactions: Pure_emotion
For me, an average private is probably around an hour... My longest was almost six hours. That said, I rarely do them, and only with people I know well. Often there's a lot of talking... in fact, I probably talk more in private than I do anything else. (I'm not non-nude or anything, it's just how it seems to work!)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
My average private is around 20 or 30 minutes. I like to talk about random stuff before, during, and after the sex stuff, it may sound weird for a member to say, but I need the talking to not feel used.

My average private on Streamate is 15-20 minutes. Of course, there are some days full of "minute men" too, but average is definitely between 15 and 20 minutes.

On Skype (only with regulars I still keep from MFC and I feel comfortable with) my average private is 1 hour...it includes sexy time and a lot of speaking about life, about music, about whatever makes us feel good...sometimes even sharing a cup of wine! :)

My average private is around 20 or 30 minutes. I like to talk about random stuff before, during, and after the sex stuff, it may sound weird for a member to say, but I need the talking to not feel used.

LOL - I wonder if any models require this talk time... Have you ever had a model reject the talk time?

LOL - I wonder if any models require this talk time... Have you ever had a model reject the talk time?
I took a model private once who climaxed way faster than I could, so I kept asking her so stick around a little longer. After three times she cut me off, and went to run errands or something.

I had another model leave the cam sitting as she left the room with another model to do drunken stuff with, she never came back so that was frustrating for more than just the lack of talking.

Sometimes models are just busy too, or I need to get ready for work, so I only have so long to play around.

Status
Not open for further replies.