AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long is your average private?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For models, there is also the question of doing a chain of private shows/ cum-show marathon .... how do you manage them when they occur?

I took a model private once who climaxed way faster than I could, so I kept asking her so stick around a little longer. After three times she cut me off, and went to run errands or something.

I had another model leave the cam sitting as she left the room with another model to do drunken stuff with, she never came back so that was frustrating for more than just the lack of talking.

Sometimes models are just busy too, or I need to get ready for work, so I only have so long to play around.

Happy Birthday!
And omg i can´t believe a model would do that! I would never!
On skype shows I will cut people off if its a minute after their paid time. Cause... well its not my fault you didn´t buy enough time.
Normal pvts I only ever have to one guy before cause I literally had to leave and was already late but it was after the cum period and we were just chatting. I felt SO awful for it though!

Reactions: Shaun__
I took a model private once who climaxed way faster than I could, so I kept asking her so stick around a little longer. After three times she cut me off, and went to run errands or something.

I had another model leave the cam sitting as she left the room with another model to do drunken stuff with, she never came back so that was frustrating for more than just the lack of talking.

Sometimes models are just busy too, or I need to get ready for work, so I only have so long to play around.

wow - hoping you ended the private as soon as you figured out what was going on

That seems very rude of a model to do that. I mean its great that you acknowledge that the model is a normal person too, who are also busy, but how can they be "busy" when they purposely went on cam. tsk, tsk, tsk.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
That seems very rude of a model to do that. I mean its great that you acknowledge that the model is a normal person too, who are also busy, but how can they be "busy" when they purposely went on cam. tsk, tsk, tsk.

Most people do not want to work all day, it is understandable that models have to end their shift at some point. Even if a member just got there.

Most people do not want to work all day, it is understandable that models have to end their shift at some point. Even if a member just got there.
If she didn't have time to finish the private, I don't think she should have accepted the private. It seems like incredibly poor customer service to me.
Granted I'm an MFC'er, so I might be mistaken on etiquette on a private based site.

If she didn't have time to finish the private, I don't think she should have accepted the private. It seems like incredibly poor customer service to me.
Granted I'm an MFC'er, so I might be mistaken on etiquette on a private based site.

It was fine, she was acting restless already and thinking about leaving before the private. I had hoped she would have stayed longer, but I was not one of her regular peeps or anything. It is easy to fall into feeling entitled to this or that, but I try to look at things from multiple angles. At the end of the day it is just a funny story to me, and probably a forgotten private to her.

To answer one of the original questions, I think the best way to stop doing something uncomfortable that the customer wants you to do without killing their boner is to suggest something that's a turn on for u. Rather than forcing yourself to continue or just abruptly stopping, u can always tell them "this feels good but I come so hard when i....do u mind if I change it up a bit?" Or "I love to get off like this but it would be so sexy if I could do "this" with u too". Statements like that show ur still interested in playing/performing but gives you room to adjust the type of activity your doing on cam.

my privates are usually 15-20 mins. if a guy take me for a private and then bails in less than 10 mins, i don't go private with him again, just because it's not worth my room emptying out haha

longer privates are definitely the bomb! i feel like you get a more personal connection and a more fun experience if i don't feel rushed :)

On SM I have a lot of regulars who buy block sessions (buy bulk minutes - get discount). So they will buy 15min block session....but we always go over so that I can cum again...or whatever! I also get 'minute men' and the occasional hour long block session so it probably averages out to 15-20min.

On MFC I tend to get longer sessions. Like guys who have been chilling in my room for a while and then wanna go pvt for 40min. I usually don't do short pvts on MFC cause it kills my room vibe (at least I try - sometimes internet/tkns/assholes changes that).

From a member:
Varies by site/platform actually. I've had the worst privates on Streamate and it's 1000+ affiliate partners and best on Skype

SM: Model is usually "done" after 8-10 minutes
MFC: 15 min. avg

Aww sorry you've had such bad pvts on SM! I've done hour+ pvts on there before no problem! I only cam for 1-3 hours at a time on SM to make sure I have energy for those long sessions!

Reactions: jpm3985
Status
Not open for further replies.