AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many poems and songs do you models get written for you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How many poems and songs do you models get written for y

This haiku is dedicated to all the models on ACF.

I love you BB
Can you open breast for me
I long for climax

YDN51.jpg

I must be missing out or something, lol. I don't even get random messages. I'll count myself lucky :D But I would like to see some of the silly messages other models get.

Well I ask because I know a model who got a (really really awful, creepy) song written for her which she then uploaded to youtube so her other regs could giggle - but it got taken down. She's also gotten poems and stuff usually from the same creepster, he also claimed that he saw her in a dream 4 years ago and they were destined to be together.

She bans him and he spies as a guest. I mocked him via emote while he was spying and he mfc mailed me to tell me he put a curse on me :mrgreen:

Jupiter551 said:
Well I ask because I know a model who got a (really really awful, creepy) song written for her which she then uploaded to youtube so her other regs could giggle - but it got taken down. She's also gotten poems and stuff usually from the same creepster, he also claimed that he saw her in a dream 4 years ago and they were destined to be together.

She bans him and he spies as a guest. I mocked him via emote while he was spying and he mfc mailed me to tell me he put a curse on me :mrgreen:
That's epic. I actually laughed out loud at that. Who has that kind of time on their hands??

lol another dude I made a banner to illustrate how annoying his flashing stupid banners are (he has one for every occasion, getting a drink, getting back from a drink - you have no idea)
Eg.
WXlaz.gif

FrhE3.gif

So I made one in exactly the same style with same font etc and colours as he does, but instead of it saying like "Agentsex007 is protecting this room" (yeah the tard has those) it says "Agentsex007 - no one gives a fuck" lol :)agentgaf)

wKoei.gif

Someone used it while he was around, and he sent me a series of furious mfcmails lol, culminating in:
"I STILL DO NOT THINK ITS FUNNY OK & I'VE GOT GOOD MIND TO GET YOUR ASS BAND FROM THE SITE, OBVIOUSLY YOU NOT AWARE THAT I KNOW THE ADMINS ON HERE & THEY ARE GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE FOR LONG TIME"

Which is ironic because at one point he had on his profile that he worked FOR mfc and was therefore not allowed to tip models (in fact he's just a cheapass), and got a stern warning to remove that from his prof lol.

Jupiter551 said:
lol another dude I made a banner to illustrate how annoying his flashing stupid banners are (he has one for every occasion, getting a drink, getting back from a drink - you have no idea)
Eg.
WXlaz.gif

FrhE3.gif

So I made one in exactly the same style with same font etc and colours as he does, but instead of it saying like "Agentsex007 is protecting this room" (yeah the tard has those) it says "Agentsex007 - no one gives a fuck" lol :)agentgaf)

wKoei.gif

Someone used it while he was around, and he sent me a series of furious mfcmails lol, culminating in:
"I STILL DO NOT THINK ITS FUNNY OK & I'VE GOT GOOD MIND TO GET YOUR ASS BAND FROM THE SITE, OBVIOUSLY YOU NOT AWARE THAT I KNOW THE ADMINS ON HERE & THEY ARE GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE FOR LONG TIME"

Which is ironic because at one point he had on his profile that he worked FOR mfc and was therefore not allowed to tip models (in fact he's just a cheapass), and got a stern warning to remove that from his prof lol.

Jupiter551 said:

What's an "ASS BAND", and what kind of music do they play? Let me know Jup, apparently you are getting one.

schlmoe said:
Jupiter551 said:

What's an "ASS BAND", and what kind of music do they play? Let me know Jup, apparently you are getting one.

I'm picturing it as an ensemble of wind instruments, he sent me that in May and I've yet to hear back about the band but apparently you can get the "ass band from the site", dunno where tho.

Jupiter551 said:
I'm picturing it as an ensemble of wind instruments

Now, that would be a mighty wind!

Well played, sir! :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: Rose

I've gotten tons of poems written about me and for me, but mainly because 3-4 guys on the sites I've worked on know that I'm a writer and poet in my "normal life" and decide to basically try to have me "rate" their talent as writers. Every now and then it's purely to be sweet, but often they REALLY push to know what I thought of the poems/songs/stories, like I'm an uber-expert on all things written because of my job. :?

I've never gotten any. :icon-cry:

I had a Reg record a song for me once. Best gift ever :] Actually I've got two songs on record, one was about me and the other was just written while thinking of me.

Pretty cool, when i was a kid one of my dreams was to have one of my favorite stars sing to me while playing acoustically. Close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.