AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to be a findom?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaCharlotte

Cam Model
Jul 13, 2019
Twitter Username
@avacharlotte13
MFC Username
avacharlottex
Chaturbate Username
avacharlottex
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002596770/AvaCharlotteX/
Hey! I recently got a guy asking me to basically be a findom for him. I have absolutely no experience doing this and all the articles I find are very general or vague. I don't really know how to talk to him, what kinds of things to say, and how much money to ask for or when. And am I supposed to chat with him? Anyways, I'm clueless so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tell him he has to send an initial tribute before you will engage. Say $50. He sounds like a timewaster, most so-called finsubs are. If he's legit he'll pay.

Report back if he coughs it up.

I have gotten requests like these and I always smell a scammer. If they truly wanted this service, wouldn't they seek out an experienced performer/model/sex worker in this particular area? Why would they want someone who doesn't know what they are doing unless they a) want to take advantage of them or b) are just wasting their time and hoping for chat/attention etc.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Tell him he has to send an initial tribute before you will engage. Say $50. He sounds like a timewaster, most so-called finsubs are. If he's legit he'll pay.

Report back if he coughs it up.

I did that already and he paid up, so I'm not too worried about any of that. Just really don't know how to be in my interactions with him.

I have gotten requests like these and I always smell a scammer. If they truly wanted this service, wouldn't they seek out an experienced performer/model/sex worker in this particular area? Why would they want someone who doesn't know what they are doing unless they a) want to take advantage of them or b) are just wasting their time and hoping for chat/attention etc.

I had him pay an initial tribute because of this and he did. He originally wanted to do GFE with me but the time zones were a little too far off so he requested this kind of setup instead.

Reactions: Astrid_squirts420

I disagree with this a little bit. My first finsub was someone who had found me when I was a brand new model (as in first or second day kind of new). Actually come to think of it, I had a lot of femdom requests very early on, many loved it and became some of my best regs. Some just like a particular model's look or general personality, even if they've never done anything domme before or advertise themselves as that. If anything, I feel like being domme only now tends to draw in the freeloaders and timewasters because they know exactly who to look for.

Anyway, as someone who's done all sorts of domination for like five years now, I find that finsubs and humiliation subs tend to prefer a more casual/everyday but sexy look rather than the leather and whips kind of appearance. There's something more real and less theatrical about it, plus some like the element of a model not having a ready script, they want something more improvised if that makes any sense.

you can always look at other cam models that do that - on a non model account of course and learn a few things, like what she say's and does that way you'll have a better understanding of what to do and say. Not saying out right copy them, but take them as an example and make it your own.

And no harm in asking your customer's what they want in depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.