AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to deal with boredom while on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelylaura

Deactivated Account
May 25, 2020
I get bored very easily on cam. There are so many slow periods where you can have 100 plus users and no one talking or tipping.
Music helps me. But I can only look at myself for so long and talk to myself for so long before I get bored and just stop.

How many of you cam gals get bored while broadcasting?
Or do you generally really enjoy it and have fun most of the time?

I have about a 30 minute window of no activity before I just stop and try later.

Reactions: IzzyQuizzy
Try camming on several camsites at the same time. It helps a LOT. There usually always is one camsite that is lively, when on. I could never stream on just one camsite, because I don't have the fanbase for it yet. I stream on 4. Sticking to only one camsite is for top earning models with a large enough fanbase.

Reactions: melanieoncam
As a viewer on many chat sites for several years, I was going to offer her some suggestions on her boredom Issue, but It seems she deactivated her account.

Reactions: DoD404
Try camming on several camsites at the same time. It helps a LOT. There usually always is one camsite that is lively, when on. I could never stream on just one camsite, because I don't have the fanbase for it yet. I stream on 4. Sticking to only one camsite is for top earning models with a large enough fanbase.
How do u stream on multiple sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.