AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get my camscore higher(dropped so low) if noone is spending and I'm on the 10th page from the models? Any ideas please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2022
Romania
www.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@BurningClaudia
MFC Username
SexyDesireC
How to get potential customers spending on you to increase your camscore that it dropped so low that ur in the last pages therefore no exposure , no visibility like when your on the first pages? I tried all the approaches, promote myself on Twitter . But since your at the bottom u won't get many premiums and if u do very rarely they don't spend. Then how am I supposed to increase my camscore that is related directly to how many tokens you make in a session if no premiums are not spending on you! Any ideas please! Help!!!!🙏🤔20220430_211426.jpg20220422_035128.jpg

Attachments

• 20220412_060149.jpg
    20220412_060149.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220503_193613.jpg
    20220503_193613.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you Sugar_butt for your opinion. My dilemma us that I'm not making any tokens lately , beeing on the 10th page therefore the only people they visit my room are guests, basics and occasionally premiums checking me out. Thar is the reason I wanna find a way to increse my camscore and how can you increse it if the system is based on how many tokens u make in the first half or first hour brodcasting on myfreecams. That's my problem how to get more exposure , visibility to get customers to spend on me and become regulars? I tried everything MFC Share, promote myself on Twitter outside MFC.I have Twitter, Skype, Instagram, Snapchat, Tipping Menu, Whitebord. I tried all the approaches teasing, human contact , free shows . Doesn't seem to work . I have to mention a few things that are major problems in my opinion. I'm struggling with money to get by each moth as far as basic needs: food, bills, provisions, cigarettes etc. so I can't afford to invest in lovness Lush toy , Wand massager, new sexy lingerie , especially the costume ones like nurse, maid , leather, vinyl , boots , strap on, whip, cuffs, etc , a better cam with remote to make my life easier and better quality and more sources of lighting so I don't have shades much . Also I'm in Romania and I tried diffrent shifts morning, afternoon, nights and that screw up my sleeping schedule . I'm sleep deprived lately and that is affecting me a lot . I need to catch up with sleep. I work one day on MFC for example with breaks and then I need 2 days to recover , catch up with sleep and that is not good for me mental health. Then I can't be regulary on a time schedule due to my mental and physical exhaustion . I need coke cola, energy drink, carbohydrates which I am aware of their danger and how addicted they make u and how they affect your sleep. But seriously I have no desire to get out there not to mention to make more videos on MFC Share . Any ideas? Thanks

Upvote 0
I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling. Personally, I have been through a similar issue, since I went inactive after a few months of good momentum and building my audience I pretty much had to start again, my cam score dropped significantly and didn't went up for a long time. Camming can be so energy and emotionally draining at any level of success. At least on MFC I find that the key is to be super consistent and takes time to build your audience and find your supporters. To help you meet your bills while finding your audience on MFC, you could try split cam or give another camsite a try. If you use any other platform for selling your content try to make the most of those sales, that will add to your income. A lot of people that check your room might not stay and tip but might check your onlyfans or similar if you have a link to it, also you might get subs from twitter if you advertise there as well.

Btw, my camscore stay low for a looooong time after my inactive period, many hours of me alone in my chatroom with no tokens, but people got to find me anyway, eventually. I did end up getting a consistent amount of tokens while having a low cam score still. After I got a little crew visiting every show, the score slooooooooooowly went up, at that point I did not care anymore.

I hope that looking through threads on this forum can help you get motivated and keep trying.

Reactions: SexyDesireC
Upvote 0
Thank you so much for your helpful advices Catwave! I really appreciate it. I was looking through the threads here, what Amber posted when she started the forum,found useful threads. I'm getting register on another camsite. As far as videos making I don't have a good quality camera , I guess I should give it a try, poor lighting, can't move the cam i in the bathroom since I don't have a laptop anymore and I can't afford to get one since I'm struggling with the bills only my mobile phone which is not that sophisticated but I guess would work ,also not a tripod for the phone ( same reason cannot afford to invest) . I have a Twitter account only 4 followers since this March 🤣🤣🤣. Instead I have on MFC Share 220 followers 😂😂😂. I thought about OnlyFans , I think I even made an account there for the times when I will be successful on MFC😅.Though about ManyVids also . Problem is I'm so stressed out because of my struggle that I don't feel like making those videos . I will sign on a camsite that I used to work , I thought of that reading through Amber's threads . Another problem is that I don't know how to brand myself , I'm new to this ( making explicit sexual video various themes ) but I will figure .it out in time . Again thank you for your fast replay! I always thought 2 brains works better 😉. Good luck at making money!

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for your helpful advices Catwave! I really appreciate it. I was looking through the threads here, what Amber posted when she started the forum,found useful threads. I'm getting register on another camsite. As far as videos making I don't have a good quality camera , I guess I should give it a try, poor lighting, can't move the cam i in the bathroom since I don't have a laptop anymore and I can't afford to get one since I'm struggling with the bills only my mobile phone which is not that sophisticated but I guess would work ,also not a tripod for the phone ( same reason cannot afford to invest) . I have a Twitter account only 4 followers since this March 🤣🤣🤣. Instead I have on MFC Share 220 followers 😂😂😂. I thought about OnlyFans , I think I even made an account there for the times when I will be successful on MFC😅.Though about ManyVids also . Problem is I'm so stressed out because of my struggle that I don't feel like making those videos . I will sign on a camsite that I used to work , I thought of that reading through Amber's threads . Another problem is that I don't know how to brand myself , I'm new to this ( making explicit sexual video various themes ) but I will figure .it out in time . Again thank you for your fast replay! I always thought 2 brains works better 😉. Good luck at making money!
depending on how old your phone is (anything fairly recent has decent quality to great quality when it comes to videos). There is a market for lower quality videos too, so if you phone is a little older and the camera quality isnt great, lean into that made make the video's look as armature as you can, if you feel like you dont have great lighting then that's proberly the way I would lean.

As for not having a tripod....car suction mounts for your phone (the kind made to stick to the windscreen), you can pick them up for like $5 and they are super useful, you can mount your phone to pretty much anything then. I acctually use my suction cup mounts more than my tripod when I am shooting videos because of the extra angels I can get.

Dont wait to be successful on one platform before branching out. The more places you have to generate revanue the more chance you have of gaining new fans as it makes you and your content more accessible, and the extra income comes in handy when things come up and you end up missing a couple of days/weeks/months on cam, it also gives you extra things to talk about on cam. My way of thinking about it has always been "why make a little in one place if you can make a little in a lot of places". As you start working on multiple platforms (onlyfans, clip sites, different cam sites) you will find where the majority of your time is better spent.

Reactions: SexyDesireC
Upvote 0
depending on how old your phone is (anything fairly recent has decent quality to great quality when it comes to videos). There is a market for lower quality videos too, so if you phone is a little older and the camera quality isnt great, lean into that made make the video's look as armature as you can, if you feel like you dont have great lighting then that's proberly the way I would lean.

As for not having a tripod....car suction mounts for your phone (the kind made to stick to the windscreen), you can pick them up for like $5 and they are super useful, you can mount your phone to pretty much anything then. I acctually use my suction cup mounts more than my tripod when I am shooting videos because of the extra angels I can get.

Dont wait to be successful on one platform before branching out. The more places you have to generate revanue the more chance you have of gaining new fans as it makes you and your content more accessible, and the extra income comes in handy when things come up and you end up missing a couple of days/weeks/months on cam, it also gives you extra things to talk about on cam. My way of thinking about it has always been "why make a little in one place if you can make a little in a lot of places". As you start working on multiple platforms (onlyfans, clip sites, different cam sites) you will find where the majority of your time is better spent.
Thank you, KingMarti! I appreciate your helpfull advices . Indeed why make little money while u can add from another website, caming, selling videos , etc . I am gonna concentrate on that ! By the way it is a Samsung Galaxy A52 4 G . So I guess not that bad .
😅 As far as using car suction cups . I don't have a car and I will never get ( even when I had the possibility I didn't want one) and to get a driver license . If your in Bucharest with the crazy traffic and the worst drivers who have no rules and if u would be a blonde and a woman u would understand why . By the way I'm a brunette but men are always men u know what I mean😉! Thank you again for your replay and good luck at making money!

Upvote 0
Thank you, KingMarti! I appreciate your helpfull advices . Indeed why make little money while u can add from another website, caming, selling videos , etc . I am gonna concentrate on that ! By the way it is a Samsung Galaxy A52 4 G . So I guess not that bad .
😅 As far as using car suction cups . I don't have a car and I will never get ( even when I had the possibility I didn't want one) and to get a driver license . If your in Bucharest with the crazy traffic and the worst drivers who have no rules and if u would be a blonde and a woman u would understand why . By the way I'm a brunette but men are always men u know what I mean😉! Thank you again for your replay and good luck at making money!
I dont drive either, but you can take those phone mounts that are normally for cars and stick them to walls, mirrors, doors, anywhere you can think of that has a flat surface for it to stick to.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.