AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to make it work? :((

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2011
romania
Hello girls i have a verry big problem with windows 7.i have a sony DCR-HC51 and a laptop Sony Vaio with windows 7,i used the handycam 1 year on an old laptop conected by firewire and now when i try to connect tha camera on the vaio ,the camera is not even reconised.everywhere i searched says the problem is from windows 7.is someone here who fixed same problem?pls help.gets me crazy

Me_On_Top said:
Hello girls i have a verry big problem with windows 7.i have a sony DCR-HC51 and a laptop Sony Vaio with windows 7,i used the handycam 1 year on an old laptop conected by firewire and now when i try to connect tha camera on the vaio ,the camera is not even reconised.everywhere i searched says the problem is from windows 7.is someone here who fixed same problem?pls help.gets me crazy
Not to come off rude or anything, but aren't you a studio model? If the studio is taking a cut of your pay, it's their job to fix this for you. If not, I apologize, and can't offer any help either, unfortunately.

i m not working in a studio for like 2 years.if i was in a studio be sure i wasnt asking for help here,i was asking the ones who manage the studio.and i m not sure if u know me.when i started in a studio i haved this name then after i quited another girl tooked the name and i started alone with naughtygiulia name,now me_on_top was again avalable so i decided to have this name again.and u was not rude i m ok with answering ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.