Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How to succeed as a BBW camgirl?

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by LanaMareeMFC, Jul 23, 2014.

1. sexyvanessa4u

Cam Model

I agree that SM is best for BBW's. I'm on SM and I see BBW's on the first page all the time. Not that BBW's can't do well on MFC, but the young, skinny, small tits type seems to have the most luck being successful right off the bat on MFC. BBW's can do well too, but it usually takes time for them to build up a following on there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. xxlvngdedgrlxx

Cam Model

I agree with all of the supportive posts so far :) I was going to say just show up for work at SM and you'll be just fine! I don't have a BBW body but I have what I call a mom bod and I wish there was a category just for that. I personally am not happy with my body type but I have found that so many members enjoy me as I am. I am going to work my mom bod ! BBWs do great as cam models don't pay attention to what others girls body types look like. I have seen some chicks with stereotypically hot bodys have a trash attitude and an empty room. On the other hand I have seen BBWs, Mom bods (like me) and even chicks with obviously body symmetry issues rock the front page!! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pure_emotion

Cam Model

Damn , and my guys leave the room cause my belly is not big enough lol. I dont think being a BBW is a problem, but cam quality and internet speed is. In my case, until i bought a good cam and i had fastest speed I didnt make money. I saw really successful BBW models , and they have gorgeous makeup, great room decoration and best HD cam . Plus they laugh and they are funny to watch altogether. Good luck !

• Like Like x 1
  4. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

Funny how that works. There are dudes who will even say that *I* am too skinny, and look at me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. macatrama

hello there im a bbw cam girl so any sites u people besides charurbate u can recommend to me ? thanks in advance

6. Gen

Gen
    Cam Model

Honestly I don’t even want to answer if you’re too damn lazy to read the thread, but:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. macatrama

well dont have to be so rude

• Take a chill pill Take a chill pill x 1
  8. Gen

Gen
    Cam Model

That must have been a typo, surely you meant to say “thanks Gen, and you’re right, it was quite lazy of me to skip all of the advice that a bunch of camgirls shared on a topic that’s relevant to me just to ask the same question that’s been repeated multiple times throughout the thread! I appreciate you holding my hand!”

2BCB8CA0-5321-4D25-8181-3FCE61E89AD0.gif

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

Gen is honestly one of the sweetest models on this forum. However, your question has been answered multiple times in this thread, even on the first page, which you had to scroll past to type your post. If you had read those posts instead of scrolling past, you would already have oodles of information. In this line of work, you need to be able to find information yourself, rather than expect everything to be personally handed to you. You were able to find this thread, so that's a step in the right direction, but you clearly didn't read it, which would have given you so much information and probably answered about half the questions you likely have about camming as a BBW.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Gen

Gen
    Cam Model

How newbies see me vs how ACF regulars see me:
    8284FEE4-05F5-4963-B845-8D1A54BD1CE9.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1