AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to tell if a cam girl really likes u for real

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna say thanks to all of u this siituation sucks bur im glad u all have helped me and have saved me heart ache and money, but i just wanna clear the air and explain how this had happened, so ive been single for so long it should be a crime and i met her on pof... now i have met many cam girls off of there and the real easy way to know is that wen tbey message u they will give u there kik so i knew right off hand she was one, as i said ive been single forever and dont talk to anyone at all so wen someone comes along and is really nice and shows me all the signs y care about me it is very easy for me to buy into the scam

a millennial woman not having a phone is weird.

i agree, keep your money and save it towards your education. be forwarned to be love-bombed when she gets back.

more info on relationship scams.

She aint comin back i sent her a message tellin her to get fucked and blocked her and deleted all the apps

Just don't forget to leave some tip every now and then when chit chatting in the chatroom just for taking a cammodel's time. It's a nice gesture too.
But I would suggest you to completely stop using camsites for a while, focus on your education, finish college, get your job in whatever field you are aiming for, become a mature man, and find love in real life.

It will come, you are young. You will need this time offline to heal.

Just don't forget to leave some tip every now and then when chit chatting in the chatroom just for taking a cammodel's time. It's a nice gesture too.
But I would suggest you to completely stop using camsites for a while, focus on your education, finish college, get your job in whatever field you are aiming for, become a mature man, and find love in real life.

It will come, you are young. You will need this time offline to heal.
Yea im done for awhile, i never tipped this chick kuz she said it goes to the site and to not do it and since it was always private shed get the money

Cam girls in general are probably just not safe for you BUT if you feel the urge, I suggest MFC. Create a premium account and then browse around quietly for a room or two that feels good. Mfc is a very social site and many models don’t even do private show (which I think you should avoid)
You can tip within budget and socialize in a group setting where members and models become friends. It’s probably one of the easiest site to have a more relaxed social time.

Yea im done for awhile, i never tipped this chick kuz she said it goes to the site and to not do it and since it was always private shed get the money
This also is certainly not true.
Or tokens are shared x% for the site and studio y% for the model. But sep public and pvt would be a mess ^^

(Or I misunderstand you and what you call private)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
This also is certainly not true.
Or tokens are shared x% for the site and studio y% for the model. But sep public and pvt would be a mess ^^

(Or I misunderstand you and what you call private)
Private is just me and her nobody else i only see her and she only sees me

Cam girls in general are probably just not safe for you BUT if you feel the urge, I suggest MFC. Create a premium account and then browse around quietly for a room or two that feels good. Mfc is a very social site and many models don’t even do private show (which I think you should avoid)
You can tip within budget and socialize in a group setting where members and models become friends. It’s probably one of the easiest site to have a more relaxed social time.
I only do private so its just me and them

i understand, i also underatand that camming is a business but like im a good person and never fuck no one over, how could someone do me like this, i couldve done shows regardless as a friend but how can u lie to someone for this long like this, like im a loyal ass person and i just literally waisted 6 months of my life

Doesn't matter what you are like, it's the others who see you coming a mile away and will take you for everything you have and will make for years to come.

While this is more of a vanilla nature, still the same:

ETA: I just saw Audri's post having the same link. :p

I understand and ill be honest ive talked to a few cam girls and theres just something about it that i really enjoy literally 100% of the time i dont ask for dirty shiws i just like talkin to new people and possibly find someone cool that is down for a relationship lmao but not yet

If this is the case, get on Tinder, Bumble or other apps and not on camsites. You've already shown you're susceptible to being scammed, why put yourself into the same mouse trap again?

Or, joing a singles group on meetup.

Camsite are not for dating.

Private is just me and her nobody else i only see her and she only sees me
Ok, On the same site ? paid with tokens ?
in this case, it's just the same than in pvt. Tokens are normally shared without distinction
(or it's very special to that site that I don't know, and would seem very weird)

Difference is that you control less what you expend in private, maybe many users just don't dare leaving before having all used :)

in this case, it's just the same than in pvt. Tokens are normally shared without distinction
(or it's very special to that site that I don't know, and would seem very weird)

Difference is that you control less what you expend in private, maybe many users just don't dare leaving before having all used :)
This is prolly a dumb question but she says she has to meet a certain goal everynight or she could get fired, can a camgirl get fired tho? I figured they work for themselves

This is prolly a dumb question but she says she has to meet a certain goal everynight or she could get fired, can a camgirl get fired tho? I figured they work for themselves
She can get fired if shes in a studio (or works for a studio) but I have never heard of a studio requiring a model to meet a certain goal every night, that would be ridiculous. Perhaps an average daily goal over time but everyone has bad days.

She's a studio model who has to meet a certain number of tokens a pay period, and it's broken down into days. Probably working in Columbia, yet saying she's in Detroit for various reasons. That's why you can't meet up with your "girlfriend" of six months, and why she's "going to visit relatives" in Columbia.

I wanna say thanks to all of u this siituation sucks bur im glad u all have helped me and have saved me heart ache and money, but i just wanna clear the air and explain how this had happened, so ive been single for so long it should be a crime and i met her on pof... now i have met many cam girls off of there and the real easy way to know is that wen tbey message u they will give u there kik so i knew right off hand she was one, as i said ive been single forever and dont talk to anyone at all so wen someone comes along and is really nice and shows me all the signs y care about me it is very easy for me to buy into the scam

I retract my previous post about joining Tinder, etc. You need to turn your phone, computer, tablet, whatever you have to connect to the internet off and walk away from it all. Go buy an old clamshell, dumb cell phone. You're the perfect victim for love scams. I'd even go so far as to say it might do you a world of good to go hit the college bars, meet women in person and get to know them socially that way.

I'm not saying this to be mean, or condescending. I'm saying it because from the sounds of it you really need to have in person interaction and get back to societal interaction. If you've ever done that. I'm guessing if you've "met many cam girls off of" pof or other dating apps, I think they (studios) have your name and are using you. But, just because a girl gives you her kik doesn't mean she's a cam model. I know others who have used it in the past who are not.

If you don't want to give up the internet, I'll reiterate to completely get away from any cam sites, dating apps, etc and joing meetup.com so you can start interacting with groups of people in person. There's activities for just about anything on there. Singles groups, camping, hiking, gaming, etc. This removes the "private" one on one interaction between you and models, and put you in a group setting which may help prevent you from being scammed for six months of having an "online only girlfriend". I'll go so far as to say avoiding any personal/private/1-1 communication with anyone from the meetup group for a while until you get to know them in a group setting. Learn to "read" a person before you jump in head first.

She's a studio model who has to meet a certain number of tokens a pay period, and it's broken down into days. Probably working in Columbia, yet saying she's in Detroit for various reasons. That's why you can't meet up with your "girlfriend" of six months, and why she's "going to visit relatives" in Columbia.

I retract my previous post about joining Tinder, etc. You need to turn your phone, computer, tablet, whatever you have to connect to the internet off and walk away from it all. Go buy an old clamshell, dumb cell phone. You're the perfect victim for love scams. I'd even go so far as to say it might do you a world of good to go hit the college bars, meet women in person and get to know them socially that way.

I'm not saying this to be mean, or condescending. I'm saying it because from the sounds of it you really need to have in person interaction and get back to societal interaction. If you've ever done that. I'm guessing if you've "met many cam girls off of" pof or other dating apps, I think they (studios) have your name and are using you. But, just because a girl gives you her kik doesn't mean she's a cam model. I know others who have used it in the past who are not.

If you don't want to give up the internet, I'll reiterate to completely get away from any cam sites, dating apps, etc and joing meetup.com so you can start interacting with groups of people in person. There's activities for just about anything on there. Singles groups, camping, hiking, gaming, etc. This removes the "private" one on one interaction between you and models, and put you in a group setting which may help prevent you from being scammed for six months of having an "online only girlfriend". I'll go so far as to say avoiding any personal/private/1-1 communication with anyone from the meetup group for a while until you get to know them in a group setting. Learn to "read" a person before you jump in head first.

This is great sage advice OP. I hope you are able to use this great advice. If you still finding yourself having a hard time connecting with people socially in person, life coaches/ councilors a great to help guide you and set you on the right track. Please don't confuse pick up artist with a life coach, because the tend to use abusive tactics to sleep with women. I don't think they would be a positive influence on you, OP.

Thats not mean at all i understand where u are coming from, i was raises by alcoholics and come from a family of drug feins, thats why i do not drink or do drugs because i see wut it does to people, also my trust is fucked ive been cheated on by every chick ive ever been with and ive even had my own family break into my house and steal 5 grand wich was my savings for years and also all of my guns and grandpas guns wich adds up to about 9 thousand dollars, ibe used tinder and its gay, im not sayin only cam models use kik but if ur on pof and u get a message that says "hey there :)" and then asks u to kik then 100% of the time they are cam models believe me ive been using pof a long long time, tbh im done seeking a relationship for what ive experienced in the past i have no desire for it anymore, i dont wanna be offensive in anyway to any of u woman because i know they are not all the same but i was raises to treat a girl the best i can and to make sure there happiness is my priority but in today's world things like this happen to me, no ones loyal and also u never hit a girl at all but now they want u to degrade them in bed and things like that so like i said im not aiming this at any of u because u all have helped me so much but lots of women are like that

Claims to be in columbja wirh ber family for the hollidays but its like if u dont have a phone why would u go on vacation like a phone is 50$ lmao but i know she has one but is lying now

Thats not mean at all i understand where u are coming from, i was raises by alcoholics and come from a family of drug feins, thats why i do not drink or do drugs because i see wut it does to people, also my trust is fucked ive been cheated on by every chick ive ever been with and ive even had my own family break into my house and steal 5 grand wich was my savings for years and also all of my guns and grandpas guns wich adds up to about 9 thousand dollars, ibe used tinder and its gay, im not sayin only cam models use kik but if ur on pof and u get a message that says "hey there :)" and then asks u to kik then 100% of the time they are cam models believe me ive been using pof a long long time, tbh im done seeking a relationship for what ive experienced in the past i have no desire for it anymore, i dont wanna be offensive in anyway to any of u woman because i know they are not all the same but i was raises to treat a girl the best i can and to make sure there happiness is my priority but in today's world things like this happen to me, no ones loyal and also u never hit a girl at all but now they want u to degrade them in bed and things like that so like i said im not aiming this at any of u because u all have helped me so much but lots of women are like that
Also i have social anxiety really bad from beinf treated worse then a slave everyday from my family so i cant just go out and talk to people im super self conscious now, like heres a example of how bad it is, i worked on a farm for 5 years and it took like 8 months before i even started talking to anyone there

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
This is great sage advice OP. I hope you are able to use this great advice. If you still finding yourself having a hard time connecting with people socially in person, life coaches/ councilors a great to help guide you and set you on the right track. Please don't confuse pick up artist with a life coach, because the tend to use abusive tactics to sleep with women. I don't think they would be a positive influence on you, OP.
Idc about getting laid lmao thats why wen id do a show wither her id tell her to keep her cloths on because idc about seeing chicks naked

Yes same site and tokens lol its 1$ a credit amd she tells me its a 50$ minimum but i know for a fact ts a lie because ive bought only 25 and went right into her room and she didnt know, wut gets me is thay wen we would talk id have to send her a screenshot saying i got the 50 credits wich is 50$

Also i have social anxiety really bad from beinf treated worse then a slave everyday from my family so i cant just go out and talk to people im super self conscious now, like heres a example of how bad it is, i worked on a farm for 5 years and it took like 8 months before i even started talking to anyone there

With this, I'll second what @AudriTwo said:

There's a lot of people who say they have societal anxiety. The best way to get over this is to work with a counselor in your area who specializes in this, and eventually work into a public group setting such as meetup. Especially if you're just into the social aspect, you'll have a much better return on investment. Not to say that the models aren't providing a service to you. But, I honestly do believe it's in your best interest to seek counselling guidance. This will help you in the long run and drastically improve your life when it comes to jobs, relationships, etc.

When I'm heart broken and disappointed I do my best to move on. The best way to overcome a hustle is by not becoming a hustler yourself.
I feel that, i just know karma will come around to people that do things like this its just insane how u can literally play with someones emotions like this like do u even have repect for other people😂

With this, I'll second what @AudriTwo said:

There's a lot of people who say they have societal anxiety. The best way to get over this is to work with a counselor in your area who specializes in this, and eventually work into a public group setting such as meetup. Especially if you're just into the social aspect, you'll have a much better return on investment. Not to say that the models aren't providing a service to you. But, I honestly do believe it's in your best interest to seek counselling guidance. This will help you in the long run and drastically improve your life when it comes to jobs, relationships, etc.
I don't believe in councelors, ive done it

Reactions: DoD404
I am sorry that you have had this experience. It is normal to feel hurt, and perhaps angry too right now, and from what I have read it sounds like you have every right to. I think all of the advice related to staying away from privates on cam sites etc, especially right now while you might need to heal, is very good advice. This sounds to have been/ be a very traumatic experience. Unfortunately there are unscrupulous people out there in this world, and also just plain bad people too, who do a lot of damage. You are definitely not a dumbass, or dumb (like you mentioned thinking that people would think of you). It's totally normal to crave a close relationship, and to be idealistic and hopeful. It's also totally normal to go through the stages of grief right now, if you are, over losing what you were hoping would be a happy relationship. I am so sorry that you have been through all of this. You are not alone.

I am sorry that you have had this experience. It is normal to feel hurt, and perhaps angry too right now, and from what I have read it sounds like you have every right to. I think all of the advice related to staying away from privates on cam sites etc, especially right now while you might need to heal, is very good advice. This sounds to have been/ be a very traumatic experience. Unfortunately there are unscrupulous people out there in this world, and also just plain bad people too, who do a lot of damage. You are definitely not a dumbass, or dumb (like you mentioned thinking that people would think of you). It's totally normal to crave a close relationship, and to be idealistic and hopeful. It's also totally normal to go through the stages of grief right now, if you are, over losing what you were hoping would be a happy relationship. I am so sorry that you have been through all of this. You are not alone.
Im gonna be honest im not upset, right from the git i talked to this cam model on instagram and twitter name Octavia May idk if u have heard of her but she told me it was dake from the start and she was a real friend about it, anyway after our first sjow she was gone for 2 days and in those 2 days i felt she just wanted the money thays wen i was devestated but its all been out for a long time, so get this she claims her aunt has kidney failure wich isnt true from wut i have read here and says she always gone for 2 days seeing her so that means she talks to me 5 days of the week, its just funny kuz most people only work 5 dahs a week so i know sje only talks to me on work days and she claims she baby sits from 9-5 but messages me at 7pm and doesnt go to sleep till about 4 am like how can u function like that, so i know its not true

Reactions: MarieElise
I suffer from Social Anxiety and I have always been the "nice" guy who lets everyone walk all over him and push him around, but I will be honest, there have been a few things that have helped me significantly.
One of them may actually be surprising: it's models.

I have been privileged to make some amazing virtual friends with several cam models and have offline conversations many times with each - and yes a real virtual friendship, not only when/if I can tip them. Many times I have been unable to for long periods (I have not worked for 6 months right now for example due to recovering from an operation). But with these ladies, they made me realize I am not this kind of guy I thought that I was. I have lacked any kind of confidence ALL of my life and I have always thought I was 100% worthless and don't deserve anyone good etc. These wonderful ladies have gotten to know me and I with them and helped me to really understand that yes, I am not this handsome stud, I am not rich, I am not the life of a party and many other things BUT i am also not the OPPOSITE to those. With pretty much most things, I am AVERAGE. They have helped me to understand/realize and accept that this isn't a bad thing at all. So it has helped my confidence HUGELY (I have not become arrogant or anything, I am still not very confident, but let's say my confidence was 1/10, it's now 5 or 6/10).

The second thing that has helped me, and this is the most, is doing a course online for 11 weeks for helping understand and manage my social anxiety. It's a CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy).
I am in the UK and it was free to do, as there are many schemes here that allow us to do things like this free because they understand how crippling it is to not be able to do regular and daily things everyone else can. I was EXTREMELY worried and nervous about doing this because I knew I would have to go outside of my comfort zones. It helps you to identify your triggers, what symptoms are, how to manage them and so much more. I did not have to go see a therapist or anything, so this made it easier - yet also harder cos I had to force myself to keep doing it.
At the end, you need to set yourself goals. 1 goal each day for 5 days. Each one must increase in how much it affects your anxiety. So Day 1 maybe go for a walk and your anxiety level is only at 10% but day 5 will be maybe going somewhere busy and doing something where you may need to talk to people and makes your anxiety very high, such as 80% or more. You need to stay and do each activity for 30 mins, because by then your anxiety SHOULD decrease by 50%. This, I was terrified of doing. The first 2 days or 3 days were fine and easy enough.

To put it in perspective, my entire life I could not even go and sit in a cafe by myself, and heck hated to do that with any friend/relative. I could not go on ANY public transport by myself. I would walk into stores and if I could not find stuff within the first minute or two, I would go home. And of course, talking to people... my god wow, just no thanks.

But now I have been abroad to Romania twice by MYSELF, that's going on multiple public modes of transport to get to the airport, navigating the airport, going on the plane and then navigating airport in a foreign country I had never been to and can not understand the language (trust me I tried i suck at languages lol). I can now go into cafes by myself and sit down and enjoy a drink at a leisurely pace. I can go into stores and not freak out because I can't immediately find something, and I will go look for it (and even ask if I can't find it still). I even went swimming by myself multiple times, went to the gym.. and lots more stuff which I NEVER would have been able to do had I not done this course. My problem was/is my brain: it created a wall inside and made ALL logic go right out of the "window" for me. I used to not realize I had anxiety problems because I used to think to have it, you must show physical problems such as crying, shaking, freezing on the spot, heart beating fast, sweating... and all that kind of thing you associate with it.

Of course, there is and always will be things that will still trigger my anxiety and make it really bad but with doing the CBT course, it helped me learn how to control and manage it. This will always be something in my life, but I have learned to deal with it and accept it into my life.

Apologies for the lengthy reply but I am hoping to let you know, I spent/wasted so much of my life (I am 32 now) with these issues and wish I had realised I had anxiety sooner and then do this course... The one advantage you do already have, is knowing you DO have anxiety problems. Now just try to force yourself into doing something like I did: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. It really can work. Worth looking into and trying, if you can.

Merry Christmas and have a great day :)

Im gonna be honest im not upset, right from the git i talked to this cam model on instagram and twitter name Octavia May idk if u have heard of her but she told me it was dake from the start and she was a real friend about it, anyway after our first sjow she was gone for 2 days and in those 2 days i felt she just wanted the money thays wen i was devestated but its all been out for a long time, so get this she claims her aunt has kidney failure wich isnt true from wut i have read here and says she always gone for 2 days seeing her so that means she talks to me 5 days of the week, its just funny kuz most people only work 5 dahs a week so i know sje only talks to me on work days and she claims she baby sits from 9-5 but messages me at 7pm and doesnt go to sleep till about 4 am like how can u function like that, so i know its not true
I suffer from Social Anxiety and I have always been the "nice" guy who lets everyone walk all over him and push him around, but I will be honest, there have been a few things that have helped me significantly.
One of them may actually be surprising: it's models.

I have been privileged to make some amazing virtual friends with several cam models and have offline conversations many times with each - and yes a real virtual friendship, not only when/if I can tip them. Many times I have been unable to for long periods (I have not worked for 6 months right now for example due to recovering from an operation). But with these ladies, they made me realize I am not this kind of guy I thought that I was. I have lacked any kind of confidence ALL of my life and I have always thought I was 100% worthless and don't deserve anyone good etc. These wonderful ladies have gotten to know me and I with them and helped me to really understand that yes, I am not this handsome stud, I am not rich, I am not the life of a party and many other things BUT i am also not the OPPOSITE to those. With pretty much most things, I am AVERAGE. They have helped me to understand/realize and accept that this isn't a bad thing at all. So it has helped my confidence HUGELY (I have not become arrogant or anything, I am still not very confident, but let's say my confidence was 1/10, it's now 5 or 6/10).

The second thing that has helped me, and this is the most, is doing a course online for 11 weeks for helping understand and manage my social anxiety. It's a CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy).
I am in the UK and it was free to do, as there are many schemes here that allow us to do things like this free because they understand how crippling it is to not be able to do regular and daily things everyone else can. I was EXTREMELY worried and nervous about doing this because I knew I would have to go outside of my comfort zones. It helps you to identify your triggers, what symptoms are, how to manage them and so much more. I did not have to go see a therapist or anything, so this made it easier - yet also harder cos I had to force myself to keep doing it.
At the end, you need to set yourself goals. 1 goal each day for 5 days. Each one must increase in how much it affects your anxiety. So Day 1 maybe go for a walk and your anxiety level is only at 10% but day 5 will be maybe going somewhere busy and doing something where you may need to talk to people and makes your anxiety very high, such as 80% or more. You need to stay and do each activity for 30 mins, because by then your anxiety SHOULD decrease by 50%. This, I was terrified of doing. The first 2 days or 3 days were fine and easy enough.

To put it in perspective, my entire life I could not even go and sit in a cafe by myself, and heck hated to do that with any friend/relative. I could not go on ANY public transport by myself. I would walk into stores and if I could not find stuff within the first minute or two, I would go home. And of course, talking to people... my god wow, just no thanks.

But now I have been abroad to Romania twice by MYSELF, that's going on multiple public modes of transport to get to the airport, navigating the airport, going on the plane and then navigating airport in a foreign country I had never been to and can not understand the language (trust me I tried i suck at languages lol). I can now go into cafes by myself and sit down and enjoy a drink at a leisurely pace. I can go into stores and not freak out because I can't immediately find something, and I will go look for it (and even ask if I can't find it still). I even went swimming by myself multiple times, went to the gym.. and lots more stuff which I NEVER would have been able to do had I not done this course. My problem was/is my brain: it created a wall inside and made ALL logic go right out of the "window" for me. I used to not realize I had anxiety problems because I used to think to have it, you must show physical problems such as crying, shaking, freezing on the spot, heart beating fast, sweating... and all that kind of thing you associate with it.

Of course, there is and always will be things that will still trigger my anxiety and make it really bad but with doing the CBT course, it helped me learn how to control and manage it. This will always be something in my life, but I have learned to deal with it and accept it into my life.

Apologies for the lengthy reply but I am hoping to let you know, I spent/wasted so much of my life (I am 32 now) with these issues and wish I had realised I had anxiety sooner and then do this course... The one advantage you do already have, is knowing you DO have anxiety problems. Now just try to force yourself into doing something like I did: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. It really can work. Worth looking into and trying, if you can.

Merry Christmas and have a great day :)
i also had the same issue about talking to people but ever since ive been sober for about 3 years now ive seen a significant improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.