AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to use my lovense lush on multiple sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 7, 2023
Hi dear!
Can you one help me with this issue? I have lovense lush 3 along with lovense USB Bluetooth adapter. I'm using Brave Browser on my laptop windows and I have installed lovense cam extension. I have also installed OBS lovense tool sets because I use OBS for streaming. I have set up my lovense toy through the extension so that it can react to tip on Stripchat, But I don’t understand how I'm able to use my lush toy on 2 website at the same time. When I tried to add another cam site like Bongacams and tried to set up It's video feedback section it says to enable OBS for video feedback. So I tried to enable that option but it says that I will have to switch Stripchat if I want to use Bongacams. I really don't know what does it mean.

Also in the OBS, I saw a panel where it says to add more cam sites, what will work for me? If I add Bongacams link to it then does OBS will stream for both stripchat and bongacams site at the same time and the toy will also work on both site?

Someone said to me that I can use my desktop lovense connect app and USB dongle to connect my toy on streamate but when I Tired to connect my toy on streamate it says to download and scan the QR code to connect my toy with Streamate. I tried but it continuously says my internet connect failed but I was using the same wifi both on my phone and on my PC.

Can anyone help me how I can connect my toy on multiple sites? And Does one lovense OBS overley will work on every other cam site at the same time?

Please help me dear.

Can anyone help to use the lovense video feedback overlay on multiple cam sites at the same time? I have one webcam and I use OBS for streaming. I want to add the lovense animation video feedback into my stripchat and Bongacam live stream at the same time. Is it possible? Can anyone help me or Guide me?

Can anyone help to use the lovense video feedback overlay on multiple cam sites at the same time? I have one webcam and I use OBS for streaming. I want to add the lovense animation video feedback into my stripchat and Bongacam live stream at the same time. Is it possible? Can anyone help me or Guide me?
have you tried using the stream master program? You can download it on the lovense site and use the built-in obs. But you should also be able to do it from your local obs too. Just add the plugins and activate the overlay.