AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How was this Christmas period for you cam-wise?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2020
To those models that cammed during this Christmas period.

Did you find it unusually slow? I know this has been spoken about before, but this particular period was quite demoralising for me. The Christmas period has always been my most lucrative time (I usually make double what I'd normally make), but this year it's looking like I'm going to make about half of what I normally make. And that's despite streaming pretty much everyday since this payout period began. I've also noticed my room numbers have been very low, despite the fact that my numbers are usually much better than average at this time too.

Has anyone else experienced this Christmas blip?

Don't get me wrong, I understand a lot of families are struggling now and this period wouldn't be any easier for them. And I wouldn't want anybody to spend money on me that they didn't have. But yeah, I can't pretend that this wasn't disappointing for me. This is currently my only stream of income and the past few months have been very slow as well. But I was, perhaps naively, hoping that this Christmas period would help me out.

Hopefully with these vaccines coming out we'll see a return to normalcy soon.

i was camming for xmas . On 25 was awesome, lots traffic and did 1100$ . last night traffic was half also saw that models are back .. on 25 dec 2000 models online on strip and last night 4300 so back to normal days till new y night i guess ..

On Chaturbate:

Monday 21st (evening) to Tuesday 22nd (morning) - 4 tokens
Thursday 24th (evening) to Friday 25th (morning) - 1846 tokens (my highest earning broadcast by far)
Sunday 27th (evening) to Monday 28th (morning) - 50 tokens

Traffic was similar for all 3 shows and most of 1846 tokens was from a single user.

Christmas Day itself was very good and my 2nd best day on cam this month (#1 was my birthday earlier in the month), but the rest of the week has been quieter than usual. Nothing too drastic, but a little slower. This month in general, I've gained a few new regulars and my usual regs are around, but I have noticed I'm getting significantly fewer tips from random guys just passing through, and without those guys, I'm lagging a little behind where I'd hoped I'd be this month.

24 - that was weird. CB was empty. I landed on the first page with 130 viewers. Very meh revenue, most of the regulars missing
25 - a bit better through just a normal stream. Most of my regulars still missing.
26 - Best day in december - all my regulars were back with presents

If I cared about catholic xmas I would stop to stream on the 24-25 I think^^

Status
Not open for further replies.